[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Ehhhh? Sunghoon didn't know Junho?:o Actually, I don't remember them doing official introductions. Junho told him about the different members and wait....haven't they been saying his name like 'Junho hyung won't be happy etc etc'. I guess Sunghoon isn't very observant. 

Welcome back kjmcth. It's good that you're back. Jongmin is really special to everyone and I think the cast appreciates him and yeah, it's weird that they use the term 'fool' as a joke but I believe they genuinely love him. For me it's very uncomfortable when they call Defconn 'pig' too. I can understand but please don't give up on 1N2D....it's a great show. 

• Like 7

chuseok time and usually  every year rating all show will down.. 

2) no.2 happy sunday (superman + 1n2d )

10.0%(2015.09.27)

last week 

13.9% 2015.09.20

13.0% 2015.09.13

==================================

1) no.1 mbc mask king + real men 

11.1% (2015.09.27)

============

last week 

13.7% 2015.09.20

13.5 %  2015.09.13

-----------------------------

3) sbs good sunday (take care of dad +rm ) 

5.3% (2015.09.27)

============

6.5%  2015.09.20

5.7 % 2015.09.13

==================

• Like 9

%25ED%2595%25B4%25ED%2594%25BC%2B%25EC%2

2) 1n2d epi 91 150927 

11.0% (2015.09.27)

=================

last week 

14.6%(2015.09.20)

13.9 % (2015.09.13)

%25ED%2595%25B4%25ED%2594%25BC%2B%25EC%2

====================

1) real men special edition female s2 

12.3% (2015.09.27)

=============

last week 

15.3% (2015.09.20)

14.8% (2015.09.13)

----------

sbs rm 

7.5%(2015.09.27)

last week 

9.0% (2015.09.20)

7.7% (2015.09.13)

=================

• Like 8

Guest chocmagma

Happy belated birthday to Jongmin oppa! I hope you're doing well this year :)

Welcome back @kjmcth! ^^

@Arhazivory it means that he's confident enough to show his body to the whole world. Kekeke.

I watched the latest episode and it's so funny that I forgot I have sore throat. I LOL a lot! So this morning I cannot speak at all because my throat is so painful :(

But it's worth it la because I enjoyed watching the latest episode so much. Hehe.

As for the next episode, I think it's a good idea of teaming up Junho and Ryohei because Ryohei is a man with less words so I hope he can talk more with Junho around. And with Junho, well no explanation needed~

@Gomie they're doing so well even the devious Junho has been forgotten (for awhile). LOL. Poor our Junho. CSH didn't know who Junho is but apparently he came to the show on Junho's stead. Okay that's so funny!

It's okay @tdjunlimited. I love reading your posts ;)

@Gomie maybe his suju hyungs tell him that this show just about eating... kkk..n left out the cruel part. 

There a lot of precious moment in the begining of this trip... if nnot mistaken...

- john park talking about jongmin 

- the pd tell henry that they hate him 

- henry amazed that taehyun know his name.. n fanboying over him

- henry n jjy moment, i liked it when henry adress jjy properly with "hyung"

- junho confused about park jun hyung aged, n end up he is the big bro even win over johyuk

- the members tell him that junho talking banmal but he reply that bcoz he have money, he became the hyung... kkk

Cant wait for the eng sub... usually there more to laugh even just from the caption...

• Like 7

@Gomie they're doing so well even the devious Junho has been forgotten (for awhile). LOL. Poor our Junho. CSH didn't know who Junho is but apparently he came to the show on Junho's stead. Okay that's so funny!

that's way this part become funnier and then Yu Hojin PD mention Junho name which is the answer of the quiz got me more LOL

@Gomie maybe his suju hyungs tell him that this show just about eating... kkk..n left out the cruel part. 

There a lot of precious moment in the begining of this trip... if nnot mistaken...

- john park talking about jongmin 

- the pd tell henry that they hate him 

- henry amazed that taehyun know his name.. n fanboying over him

- henry n jjy moment, i liked it when henry adress jjy properly with "hyung"

- junho confused about park jun hyung aged, n end up he is the big bro even win over johyuk

- the members tell him that junho talking banmal but he reply that bcoz he have money, he became the hyung... kkk

Cant wait for the eng sub... usually there more to laugh even just from the caption...

I do think so it's his suju hyung that told him the wrong information about this show LOL... I don't really understand korea but I can understand what happen when henry amazed that taehyun know him LOL we know how taehyun fanboying every idol who come on the show LOL and the moment when John Park told Junho about his age junho is being so cute greeting his new hyung

• Like 3

sorry i not updated here becoz still feeling hurt  when read some comment  .. to my fav. member 

@kjmcth; your are a legend for KJM's fans here.... I on your side too (i also found it %$#@*&^% reading a few bias post:angry:).... But we must accept that everyone here has different fav. members and mostly; limited vocabulary in term of choosing the word that NOT offend others.  Please remain active, provided the news and update for this program.... keep the good mind/be positive and be strong like KJM Oppa... we has been down a couple of years so now we should shine together....ignore them...be Happy... Kjmcth Fighting!!!:wub:

• Like 5

1N2D (with Henry)

Monday, September 28, 2015 1 Night 2 Days | 1N2D | Henry  .
v1.jpg

tv Report - Naver: '1N2D' Henry upon seeing Kim Joo Hyuk "Who are you?"

1. [+3,050, -330] Of course, that's Henry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I burst out laughing when he came out ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Such a cheerful guy ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2,063, -282] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Henry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,822, -256] ㅋㅋㅋWhat's your name? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
-What's your phone number
-Make some time for me
-lalalalalalala

4. [+1,542, -296] Henry's funny ㅋㄱㅋㄱㄱㅋ

5. [+1,248, -185] Kim Dong Hyun was jjang funny today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+274, -85] It's been a while since Henry appeared on tv. He's such a fun and refreshing soul ㅋㅋ He doesn't know much about celebrities because he doesn't watch that tv often but his sociable cheerful personality allows him to effortlessly do the shoot with his hyungs

7. [+212, -42] I'm so happy to see Henry on tv again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+120, -23] Henry's a celebrity but outside appearing on shows, he doesn't watch tv or use the internet and focuses only on music which is why he's clueless about celebrities

9. [+98, -12] Never mind Henry not knowing Kim Joo Hyuk's name, I'm shocked that Kim Joo Hyuk knows Henry

10. [+98, -25] Seeing Henry's face alone makes me laugh. He's a happy virus ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can't wait for next week

bb7.png

Kbs Media - Naver: Cha Tae Hyun passionately sings 'I LOVE YOU' after 14 years! "He's indeed a singer"

1. [+882, -10] This song is a masterpiece ~~Cha Tae Hyun's a great singer 100 points!!

2. [+809, -9] I love this song!!! Cha Tae Hyun was cool as a singer..! I remember when Position's I Love You and Cha Tae Hyun's I Love You were candidates for the first place!

3. [+439, -9] I remember singing 'Again to Me' and 'I Love You' at the karaoke ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+425, -8] That song brings back a lot of memories. Cha Tae Hyun is an all-around entertainer!

5. [+82, -2] I love all of Cha Tae Hyun's songs. 'Two-lane bridge' is also a classic ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+80, -1] All of Cha Tae Hyun's songs are amazing ㅜㅠ 'I Love You', 'Again to Me', Don't You Know, Two-Lane Bridge'. Suchan's dad, please release an album ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+76, -2] Cha Tae Hyun's not only good at acting but he's good at other things too.  I've been a fan even before 1N2D, but joining the show brought out his friendly personality. He seems like a nice husband too. I totally fell for him

8. [+64, -3] His wife wrote the lyrics... daebak

9. [+56, -1] These episodes with Chu Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun are entertaining ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 9

@Gomie i mean henry who fanboying over taehyun... he so amazed that taehyun casually adress his name... not really sure but he said to park jun hyung like "when i was child i watch his movie... (humming my sassy girl ost) ..."  n cant take his eyed... kkkk... 

hahahahaha I think I mistook it LOL

• Like 4

Guest chocmagma

@Gomie hahaha couldn't agree more! It's okay if he can hide his clueless face but it's so obvious that he just simply doesn't know who Junho is. Rather than getting mad about it, I was laughing so hard. Lol. Gomie, english soft sub is already out. Usually I will download the raw video and when the english soft sub is out, I will watch it again ;)

@supernatural093 I miss seeing CTH's singing. The last time I watched it was during Speedy Scandal (such a long time heh). That's why I really enjoyed watching this latest episode ^^

sorry i not updated here becoz still feeling hurt  when read some comment  .. to my fav. member 

@kjmcth I am sorry if my post has anything to do about you going missing from this thread. This thread wouldnt be the same without you. i cannot helped but feeling guilty since i did ditch about about CTH some weeks ago. But i could nvr say anything bad about KJM. I am KJM fan too. Evn if i did commented about any of the cast members, i would nvr actually hate that member or neither would i actually bias a member. As much as i did say how i was annoyed at CTH towards KJH, i dont actually hate him - i could nvr hate him. In fact, HE IS INDEED an important member to the cast. Pls dont leave the thread juz becoz someone is saying bad things about your fave member. You are our legend here and we have so much respect for you. And pls, CHEER UP!!! :w00t: We are here for you!!!

#HAPPY SUBS DAY Y'ALL!!  

I am hoping to watch this epi by today if nothing distracts me. *fingers cross*.....evn thought of waiting for the next epi to come out as well...:P

• Like 5

chuseok epi will be 3 part becoz no filming 1n2d this weekend friday saturday .... 

=================

read abt staff eat leftlover member(asnother site/forum).....if see 1n2d since s1  staff eat lunch & esp dinner from food truck ahjumma ... here latest pic /(filming time with  sarang dad)  look prepare   food  staff's Breakfast from 1 catering/restaurant  

GiUEH5G.jpg

Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 9

HAPPY BIRTHDAY URI GUTAENG-OPPA!! May all your wishes come true and many happy returns of the day!

I don’t know where to begin with this epi. It was INSANELY HILARIOUS!!! It’s been a while since I laughed so loud, rolling on the floor and tearing up. Thank goodness nobody was at home this time around but I bet my neighbors thought I had some kind of illness.  It’s so worth it watching this epi!!!:lol:

Part 3 of Autumn Men trip was a continuation of funniness from the CSH’s body guessing game. I felt so sorry that CSH doesn’t know who KJH was and then the PD said his name later on add more laughs to the situation. Thank God, they won that round. The highlight was totally that group karaoke - CTH and CSH’s 100 score points got me clapping in awe but JJY’s and KJM’s karaoke was hilarious (JJY’s rap [where did he learned that song?] got CSH in shocked because of his oddness and KJM’s “confusing” expression singing made me laugh so hard [he was funny then & he is still funny now]). Who knew CSH’s singing was so good LOL :Dand overall did great in their part. I was actually looking forward to the horror experience this time around but they were saved by CSH’s singing. And nobody misses KJH evn the PD when!! And who could forget the flag game. To me, I think DefConn’s search for the flag was too funny - the scream throughout the area! And CSH's great chemistry with KJM – he hits his head with the flag comfortably and KJM still manages to laugh it out as if being bestowed with great honour. The rest is history they say!!! Again, without failed the members treat these ‘manly duo’ guests as if they were part of the cast. I’m actually sad to see it ends but I’m hoping they’ll team up again – of course with KDH. He is adorable amongst these men.^_^

The foreign friends trip was ever-so hilarious evn though it juz started. It’s weird to see KJH back on screen after not seeing him a while , even after a few minutes ago he wasn’t diving with the Autumn Men. But, hey, I miss him. Oh, I didn’t know that John Park personally chose KJM. That moment was sweet whn he said he feels like he's his partner! I thought that they might not work well together but seeing from it, John Park seems to like KJM. Then there’s Henry with Joo Hyeok – I don’t how this is going to work but we’ll see, judging from the preview clip they’ll be separated again. Of course, Henry's fanboying over CTH! :PAnd I knew, I just knew that Henry will be all clueless and easily fooled. We’ve seen both DefConn and JJY fooled about the rules of the show to CSH last trip and this time around it’s no different when they fooled Henry about the place is like (or was) a university.

Then there’s Park Jun-hyung.  Finally, another older brother. I liked seeing him partnered with CTH since they both know each other well. My biggest laugh of this epi so far when PD asked them what is farmhand means and he answered confidently about men who has no reproductive parts. I literally ROTFL for 5 minutes, pausing and replaying that part over and over again. I knew this was coming, too, but I’m surprised that the editing laughing sound was not as loud as it should. Only CTH reacted to it and KJH only much later. It should have been loud like me. It’s a Korean thing I think…They rarely say dirty jokes but thanx PD for the reaction. ipiMbJR.gif 

And everyone, juz brace urselves with whatever comments PJH will say.

I’m curious this time around about JP and ORH. They will be the calmer guests. ORH is an observer and a listener and John just tacks along and generally a calm person juz like how he introduced himself. I seriously cannot wait for the next epi. The teams are obvious – JJY, DefConn and Henry; CTH, JooHyeok, PJH and ORH and our beloved KJM-KJH with JP – it looks to be great combination. Who else is excited?? I am and I’m sure this time it will be as fun as they did with other guests!

• Like 8