[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Guest Iu Starz

Osen - Naver: '1N2D' Kim Jong Min is a genius? Wins four character idiom + dragonfly game of chance

1. [+1,848, -39] An 8-year veteran who doesn't the rules of soccer ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+844, -36] Kim Jong Min's so funny

3. [+1,039, -343] When Jung Joon Young got out of bed,  the face of the woman he was video-calling with was shown!!!
-Isn't' that Cha Tae Hyun's phone?
-That was Cha Tae Hyun's daughter ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+284, -20] Kim Jong Min and Kim Junho are the saviours of season 3

5. [+274, -11] Where are those people who wanted  Kim Jong Min out of the show?

6. [+254, -13] Him being a fool is just a concept. It's ridiculous that there are people who think he's really stupid in real life

7. [+238, -19] 1N2D's ratings definitely spiked without Uhm Tae Woong and Sung Si Kyung on it

8. [+205, -5] I pitied him at first because he gets belittled for his fool concept but I'm seeing a new side of him recently ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+149, -3] Give him an award ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+109, -1] KBS needs to give him an award at the year end ceremony, or else they'll get to experience the wrath of netizens

11. [+93, -3] I don't know how he is in real life but the Kim Jong Min I see on tv is naive yet tenderhearted and doesn't get angry when others make fun of him^^ Pissed me off how Sung Si Kyung always ignored him in season 2^^ Do well Kim Jong Min
jdsf.jpg 

Osen - Naver: '1N2D' Jung Joon Young the unbeatable king of wit 

1. [+135, 0] He said the tastiest is tuna sashimi ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jung Joon Young's cute ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+132, 0] Jung Joon Young's really smart ㅋㅋ I was curious how he'll come up with answers because he lived overseas but damn, he's daebak ㅋㅋ

3. [+107, 0] His way of thinking is both unusual and refreshing

4. [+70, 0] The maknae's cute and handsome recently. And I really like his current hairstyle.

5. [+66, 0] He's an incredibly fast thinker and funny too

6. [+66, 0] Jung Joon Young's already so handsome but also smart ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is unfair

Guest cthrisn

Looks like the chatgroup is still very much alive. The guys & gals were in full force at the premiere of Moon Geun-young's movie Sado/The Throne.

Shinji's Instagram post (@shinji_jidaeng)

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images.

i'm really love their friendship omg >< their support to another member female friends really awesome.. female friends attend except girls day minah,right? 

Guest kayefaye

They're filming today with John Park, Henry, Park Jun Hyung, and Ryohei Otani. We can pretty much guess that they invited guests who were raised abroad. Maybe form a team with the maknae?

https://instagram.com/p/7ecjRYBIVN/

Cu5KnTI.jpg

SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)

Super Junior-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani will be appearing on KBS′ 1 Night, 2 Days.

A rep from KBS revealed on September 11 that the four stars are filming for the show′s Chuseok special.

Henry, Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani are currently filming in the Gyeongsangbuk-do region. 

The episode, which will feature the stars experiencing Korean traditional culture, is expected to air sometime in late September or early October. 

12yNrgo.jpg?1

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/97738/suju-ms-henry-gods-park-jun-hyung-john-park-and-ryohei-otani-filming-1-night-2-days-today-911

They're filming today with John Park, Henry, Park Jun Hyung, and Ryohei Otani. We can pretty much guess that they invited guests who were raised abroad. Maybe form a team with the maknae?

https://instagram.com/p/7ecjRYBIVN/

SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)

Super Junior-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani will be appearing on KBS′ 1 Night, 2 Days.

A rep from KBS revealed on September 11 that the four stars are filming for the show′s Chuseok special.

Henry, Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani are currently filming in the Gyeongsangbuk-do region. 

The episode, which will feature the stars experiencing Korean traditional culture, is expected to air sometime in late September or early October. 

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/97738/suju-ms-henry-gods-park-jun-hyung-john-park-and-ryohei-otani-filming-1-night-2-days-today-911

oh park jun hyung too?? i cant wait him with taehyun hahahaha.. henry joonyoung too >< 

Gela was wrong!! If that team lost then will a VJ sub again for Joo Hyuk if they had to do salt farm?

The next morning I thought it was Joo Won there. Joon Young looked so different. It must have been such a  tiring episode for them

I would hope Yoo PD to sub him if that happened. LOL!!!

Edited by beyaruth
  • Like 2

Believe it or not, i was so busy with my life i am actually missing out on the last episode. I have to watch it soon. 

It's so nice to see the female friends got together with the cast again. Ppl who are not fans of the show might be surprise how this group of pple end up being so supportive and close with each other. ^_^

That new episode with those foreigner guests will look interesting. Doesn't it look a bit familiar with S1 episode of foreigner special? But this one are all celebrities. Come to think of it, JJY are friends with Henry. I wonder what will happen with this two witty ppl. I dunno if any of you remembered but g. o. d.'s Park Jun Hyung read a quiz question on that history episode earlier this year. And then, John Park was a Superstar K2 contestant and JJY was on Superstar K4 so i'm not surprise if they friends too. Ryohei Otani was Roommates cast member with Park Jun Hyung which also happens that Henry became a guest on that show. OMG, we are all connected. This episode already got me excited. But even the "Men of Autumn" is not yet aired. I really can't wait. :w00t: IMO, I think they made this special trip because they couldn't go to the States. 

@flybabyfly he did. One of the cast RM member called him to come to help them out (who was it? Jae Suk??) I didnt finish watching that episode. No surprise there. Maybe if he's on 1N2D the ratings might go up better?? Who knows.......:P

• Like 2

One of the cast RM member called him to come to help them out (who was it? Jae Suk??) I didnt finish watching that episode. No surprise there. Maybe if he's on 1N2D the ratings might go up better?? Who knows.......:P

i looked at that episode again just now and he was a main guest at million seller ep. I don’t know if he is active as a singer but I guess he has to earn more now that he’s married. He seems to be up for games so a fun episode they will bring to us I hope

• Like 2

One of the cast RM member called him to come to help them out (who was it? Jae Suk??) I didnt finish watching that episode. No surprise there. Maybe if he's on 1N2D the ratings might go up better?? Who knows.......:P

i looked at that episode again just now and he was a main guest at million seller ep. I don’t know if he is active as a singer but I guess he has to earn more now that he’s married. He seems to be up for games so a fun episode they will bring to us I hope

So i was watching a different epi... or maybe i got mixed up... of course!! He was one of the main guest! The one Jae Suk was calling while i was watching that episode was H. O. T 's Moon Hee jun (then again, was it Jae Suk?) Sorry, i dont really finish watching RM once started. I always end up watching bits or half way.

Anyways, i actually like the guy. He is really funny. I hope he learns a lot about traditional korean things through 1N2D. The guy is clueless about his own culture. I juz hope our fellow members dont end up fooling him but i seriuosly doubt that, unlike previous seasons. What happens if the members are clueless themselves like JJY or KJM or the occasional DefConn?? LOL:lol:

• Like 2

Anyways, i actually like the guy. He is really funny. I hope he learns a lot about traditional korean things through 1N2D. The guy is clueless about his own culture. I juz hope our fellow members dont end up fooling him but i seriuosly doubt that, unlike previous seasons. What happens if the members are clueless themselves like JJY or KJM or the occasional DefConn?? LOL:lol:

Will this be foreign born/grown vs local boys meaning jjy will be on his own team like the kim jong mins episode? But in the meantime 4days to go for the MMA/wrestler substitute member episode :) 

• Like 2

Will this be foreign born/grown vs local boys meaning jjy will be on his own team like the kim jong mins episode? But in the meantime 4days to go for the MMA/wrestler substitute member episode :) 

I'm not sure either. All I know is that John Park and Park Jun Hyung are American-Koreans and then Henry is a Canadian born Chinese from Hong Kong and Ryohei Otani is purely Japanese born in Japan? It could be like KJM episode. Or maybe an exchange of cultural knowledge?? Wah, we assume too much :sweatingbullets: But i hope they travel together and not separated most of the time. I miss them together. Subs day are coming out in 4days but that episode is actually airing tomorrow LOL

• Like 2

im new here

and im starting watching this show

but from your opinion, which episode (any episode), that have been your favourite episode(s)?

thank you

Hi @ace-e welcome to this thread.

I think everyone here has their own favourite episode. But mine's are backpack hiking, farmers ahjumma, 1st year anniversary. Not in particular order, though. Just trips that really stay deep in my memory.

I don't remember the episode number, so maybe our generous moderator can help? :D

And perhaps other members can share their own favourites? I'm curious, too.

• Like 5

im new here

and im starting watching this show

but from your opinion, which episode (any episode), that have been your favourite episode(s)?

thank you

Hi @ace-e welcome to this thread.

I think everyone here has their own favourite episode. But mine's are backpack hiking, farmers ahjumma, 1st year anniversary. Not in particular order, though. Just trips that really stay deep in my memory.

I don't remember the episode number, so maybe our generous moderator can help? :D

And perhaps other members can share their own favourites? I'm curious, too.

for me Farmers Ahjuma (Country-side diary ep. 43-45 if i'm not wrong) this episode is funny and touching. The six ahjumma are so cute

Seollal in Seoul part 1... the twist ending of this episode was great!

The manly trip, Quit Smoking Project, First Anniversary, Summer Heat ESCAPE

mostly I like the episodes when the member is not separated.

Edited by Gomie
  • Like 7

Guest Iu Starz

Shout to @kjmcth...are you ok? she usually posts the raw video for 2d1n and superman is back, but today she is mia... hope she will back soon..

Guest kayefaye

Shout to @kjmcth...are you ok? she usually posts the raw video for 2d1n and superman is back, but today she is mia... hope she will back soon..

I was wondering what happened to her, too.  Here are the links to Ep.89 RAW (cr: da9035 @ dm) in lieu of @kjmcth's usual update:

part 1 - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x36pijt_ibei-e555-150913-1_tv

part 2 - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x36piiu_ibei-e555-150913-2_tv

KBS has uploaded some short clips on YouTube from today's episode. Only the first 10 videos are 1N2D. I think they mistakenly added GagCon videos in the same playlist ~ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLg2BLEVqgZxXBuuIoiZDBQumtwfOIbXxA

Latest KBS World upload (Ep. 88 - Jeollanam-do Food Race Part 1) ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN1zEJg4cUY

KBS World also subbed Part 3 of the hometown special which they previously skipped ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bYnror5N4Y