Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@myvilvil yeah, hopefully he'll have a new drama as early as early next year or so. ;_______; 

Anyway~ here's a news article

tumblr_nqsgn0EJQi1to9y0zo1_540.jpg

[News Article] (StarNNews) 20150630  [SN POLL] Yoo Yeon Seok defeats Joo Ji Hoon in a popularity poll

Yoo Yeon Seok won over Joo Ji Hoon in a popularity poll.

Recently, Korean entertainment news media StarN News held a popularity poll for actors Yoo Yeon Seok and Joo Ji Hoon from June 22nd until 28th.

Yoo Yeon Seok and Joo Ji Hoon are playing in MBC drama ‘Warm and Cozy’ and SBS drama ‘Mask’ these days, and Yoo Yeon Seok won over Joo Ji Hoon in the popularity vote, receiving 540 more votes.

2,480 people have participated in the poll in total, and Yoo Yeon Seok received 1510 votes (61%) while Joo Ji Hoon received 970 (39%) votes. 

read more on StarN

Why only a few people here unlike before when he was Chilbong the thread was very active? Sorry about the question because I just knew him recently and when he was in YOF he was really admirable and should have gain more fans although I believe he is popular in Korea. Reply 1994 should have been shown in other countries, he would have been popular internationally. Actually if I didn't accidentally see the Perfect Proposal preview in Showbiz Korea, I wouldn't have been interested in him, he was dashing there unlike his character in WAC where you need to watch until the end to really appreciate him. Sometimes, I'm amazed of how a great actor he is because I cannot reconcile his character from R94 to PP to WAC and YOF and I haven't even watch his villainous character in Werewolf Boy, Architecture 101, etc.  Even a change of his hairstyle seems to add a different flavor to his character.

I finished Warm and Cozy and he was just awesomeness all over. 

I am going to miss him on the small screen, so I hope he will be back again later! 

He did such a great job and I am glad he chose Warm and Cozy. 

@myvilvil He is awesome sauce isn't he:)

Omoo I thought oppa thread no longer active... glad some of you still be here kkk I miss our home!!!! Welcome to new people too!!! Same with @daydreamer I'm really bad in multitasking so yeah after wac ends... I'll come back home hahaha... *spamming mode on

• 2 weeks later...

Long time no see Soompi~~~ kkk. anyway, this gorgeous photo of Yoo Yeon Seok for Trugen should be shared everywhere. He's too gorgeous *____* I think this is from Trugen's staff.

And also, Indonesian fans, you can catch Yoo Yeon Seok's (and Im Soo Jung's) movie 'Perfect Proposal' in your local cinema :D

July 24, 2015
Indonesia
Blitzmegaplex (Jakarta, Bandung, Balikpapan, and more)
Cinemaxx Theaters (Jakarta, Bali, and More)
Indonesian Trailer and Synopsis
The movie will be in Korean with Indonesian subtitle

Thanks @day_dreamer for the updates! Those who have watched already (read them from Instagram) said that he's really hot and sexy here, bad but hot! Unfortunately I can only wait for this film to be available online.

Thanks @day_dreamer for the updates! Those who have watched already (read them from Instagram) said that he's really hot and sexy here, bad but hot! Unfortunately I can only wait for this film to be available online.

Me too :( I so wish I can see YYS on the big screen, being all bad but sexy. hahaha. 

Some of our fellow friends here gets to see it already and one of them is @kaylanurul She wrote a fan review of it (I'm still giggling over the fan review kkk <3) 

here's to @kaylanurul fun fan review of Perfect Proposal : https://kaylanurul.wordpress.com/2015/07/26/yoo-yeon-seoks-perfect-proposal-a-fan-review/

And also, if anyone is interested in watching YYS past projects during your free time, here's the link that you can always look up to. It's a past projects recommendation series by YeoNiverse. :D 

http://fyeahyooyeonseok.tumblr.com/tagged/past-projects-recommendation-series

Thanks @daydreamer! I read it as soon as I saw your post.

you're welcome~ ^^ 

I hope YYS will come across another project that will let us see more of his dangerously sexy side (and preferably not a villain protagonist no more, lol). I am not sure if his upcoming movie with Moon Chae Woon that will soon be released - 'The Mood That Day' will have a dangerously sexy YYS. From a still photo released and behind the scene photos + its synopsis (of The Mood That Day), I think he'll be playing a playful but dapper looking character. As for Haeeohwa with Han Hyo Joo, the setting will be in 1940s and he's supposed to be a composer. ..I am not sure how he will look like nor how is his character will be xD

Anyway, here's a cute YYS being playful with KingKong Ent camera person (whom I think could be his own manager. lol)

Reply 1997 will be shown here in the Philippines in August 3, hopefully Reply 1994 will be next. It will probably be dubbed in Filipino which unfortunately will lose the uniqueness of  the regional accent which was one of the reasons also why I like R94. What's funny is the boarding house concept is very popular also here where students from the provinces with different dialects (with accents too) study in Manila, the capital city.  Hoping to see more of Chilbongie!

@kaiskloset thank you for Arnold Palmer pics and welcome to YYS thread~ kkk

@myvilvil awww Reply 1997! yes, hopefully Reply 1994 will be aired there soon and more of Chilbongie! :D

Anyway, sorry that these are posted here late but here are 3 of Yoo Yeon Seok Healing Camp episode cuts that is subbed by YeoNiverse~ :D (click on the titles to be directed to the specific YeoNiverse Wordpress post~)

(1) [20140929] YOO YEON SEOK’S HEALING CAMP EPISODE CUT – ‘THERE’S NOTHING HE CAN’T DO?!’ (FURNITURE MAKING)

yeoniverseeng-sub-20140929-yoo-yeon-seok

(2) [20140929] YOO YEON SEOK’S HEALING CAMP EPISODE CUT – ‘THE LOVE THAT MADE ACTOR YOO YEON SEOK’ (a story on an ex-gf and his choice of military enlistment)

(3) [20140929] YOO YEON SEOK’S HEALING CAMP EPISODE CUT – A ‘NEW ACTOR’ FOR 10 YEARS & THE JINJU BOY’S DREAM (YYS speaking in Jinju Satoori! :D )

Enjoy~

Archived