Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTS cuts from Jung Woo, Yoo Yun Suk, and Son Ho Joon's CF shoot revealed
yoo-yun-suk-jung-woo-son-ho-joon_1389733
Behind-the-scenes cuts of 'Reply 1994' actors Jung WooYoo Yun Suk, and Son Ho Joon for a CF shoot were revealed on January 14.
son-ho-joon_1389733603_reply1994.jpg

In the photos, they look clean cut in attractive suits as well as casual wear. Fans and viewers were happy to see these three together again, especially looking so handsome in suits for a more suave, modern look that wasn't shown much in the retro drama.

Take a look at more of the photos below! Do you miss 'Reply 1994'?

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/bts-cuts-from-jung-woo-yoo-yun-suk-and-son-ho-joons-cf-shoot-revealed#ixzz2qWGhByGv Follow us: @allkpop on Twitter | allkpop on Facebook

For YeoNivers who missed the subbed epilogue 2 YYS Cut, the video is available on YeoNiverse Facebook . Only Part 1 is available at this moment and the second part is coming soon.

And more from Hanbam TV last night

hanbam1.jpg

"When the boys were asked about their CF preference, YYS chooses: (1) Outdoor, (2) Golf Clothing & (3) Restaurant. He also adds "beauty" to the list. Plus Milk CF for chilbong would be nice to shape his image as milk boy ;p But when Haitai said he want to do beer ads, he shouted that they should do it together!! hahahaha... " - edited-

Many thanks to @rose_liana for uploading the video on dailymotion ^_^

Guest glenedi

kepogee said: chappykoo said: @kepogee looool that reminds me about kim sung gyun on taxi..he sai something like 'since yeonseokssi is not here,the pretty boy is me for today' :)) lol those boys indeed adore yys so much :)) and kim cousins indeed are handsome!!

Guest chappykoo

@kaylanurul is that auto or outdoor? i thought its outdoor clothing..and lol at those three want to do the cf they have actually done :)) jw&shj pizza cf (both are in pizza cf contract now) and yys for outdoor clothing (duh,the northface)

and yes pls milk cf for our milkman!!banana milk pleasee :))

@glenedi oops i guess i was wrong and yeah ksg said it on epilog 2 sorryyyyy !

chappykoo said: @kaylanurul is that auto or outdoor? i thought its outdoor clothing..and lol at those three want to do the cf they have actually done :)) jw&shj pizza cf (both are in pizza cf contract now) and yys for outdoor clothing (duh,the northface) and yes pls milk cf for our milkman!!banana milk pleasee :)) @glenedi oops i guess i was wrong and yeah ksg said it on epilog 2 sorryyyyy !

Guest pompango

Seeing him on Hanbam... Gosh, he's like those charismatic guys that everyone falls in love with. His charm and adorkable personality that is so endearing. He's such a positive person and influence. I would love to meet someone like that. Thank you for providing us the link to watch the clip, whoever you are!

Guest tiffanyndo

alayna said: Just finished watching hanbam... omg.. how can YYS be so adorable... he was like.. a little ball full of energy, eventhough I don't really understand but cant help smiling with him :D
Can I ship this couple now? :x

Oh guys.. Pg 377.

ignore the 3. -_-

Anyways, thank you for all the update @everyone!!!!

Ho Jun and Yeon Seok are so cute!! I love the bromance/friendship! @mangachickava laughed so hard at what you wrote! :)) (&hey, we are Eiffel Tower buddies)

Also if you haven't voted for the best title for our project, go to this link! Jan 17 is the deadline!

Have this been posted? It's a sneak peek of Yoo Yeon Seok and Bora's Clarisonic CF:

Cr to

The full version will be out on 17th January.
Edit: YYS at GDA!!! Many fans were cheering for him! So happy for him ^^ And he was asked to sing a small part of Reply 1994 OST 'Only feeling you' hahaha:
yys_zps16f6bcdf.jpg

@tiffanyndo *high five* shipmate.. yesss.. our OTP is canon.. they even had couple 'OX' sign while JW had a different one  :))
@mangachickava not our for fault for being in the wrong ship.. YYS has chemistry with everything.. we even ship him with baseball...
thanks @kathykel for sharing the clip...YYS in my fav outfit of him.. a white tight shirt.. can't wait for the full version

Guys, anyone has any update on YYS's red carpet on GDA?
I was looking all over the internet for one! Found 2 pictures on DG Galls but I am not sure they are YYS in GDA. It just started like 30-40 minutes agooo....

accccckkkkkkkk.. REALLY!!

Fangirling an actor should come with a WARNING SIGN: except no quick news streams, fans / official pictures, clear daily schedule and regular performance on TV.

*crying in the corner*

but @kathykel you saved me! thanks for sharing the clarisonic cf preview.. Him on 2013-chilbongie-runway-mode is DA best!

aasasssaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

There you go two videos of YYS in GDA.. He was presenting the Popular Awards and the winner are Roy Kim and SNSD

or

-edited-

haven't found the full one of his appearance where he was asked to sing like @kathykel said. Will look for it but for the meantime I am happy already seeing him at the beginning of both videos.

*dancingdancing*

Archived