Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tiffanyndo

kathykel said: Hi all~ Yoo Yeon Seok, Jung Woo and Son Ho Joon will be on SBS's Midnight TV entertainment tonight at 8.55pm (KR time)... here's the preview... remember to watch it tonight! =D
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLlBLnZMj54

Guest chappykoo

omg just back from classes and ARRGHHH so many YYS goodies!!! after some silent days :((
@kathykel ackk thanks for the teaser vid!!! BIASES IN ONE SHOW!!!!!! :)) and his laugh is so addictive and aww EXPECT LOTS OF BROMANCE!!!!! :D
and HOMGGG he will be in GDA??? i used to watch that every year before but not anymore..when i started lose interest in idols, YYS will appear in GDA? really? REALLY? this must be a conspiracy  :-w
and good choice for clarisonic YYS skin is indeed flawless ;)) and with Bora!! after Hyorin and now Bora??? loooooolseriously YYS? who will be next in sistar?:))
and that wet look tho :*
some subbing team usually upload in dailymotion or facebook.. fansites like soshified or sj-world use mediafire and such..or you can use vimeo too for a good quality, i know someone who usually upload Sooyoung's MC cut on HanBam on vimeo and the quality is great.. OH this guy is a Trash shipper so i hope he will upload JW-YYS-SHJ interview cut on Hanbam tonight!! >,<

omg today must be one of those happiest days of the week for the fangirl me. The news on him being Clarisonic spokeperson, him attending the GDA (never had the desire to watch it all these years tbh but since he will appear, I'll make sure I'm glued to the screen for him and Kim Sung Gyun), that cute bromance teaser from Hanbam (but still, not feeling the hair and the excessive make up they put on him though for that Trugen shoot. Hopefully it'll turn out awesome on the official photos)
Remember when he was saying he was unknown/unpopular that he wouldn't be recognised on VIP events and how he was cutely saying how he's like some cfs on Hwashin? Remember how he was sad for getting a lot of hate and being labelled as the national bad guy? Those days sounds ancient to me already, lolol.

Dear Yoo Yeon Seok on 11th April 2013, 

Seriously, this thread is becoming YEONictionary.
It's hard to findYT video and article about him.
But in here, we can find everything from dress-up to shirtless YYS

Like @day-dreamer said, ALMOST PAARAADDAIISEE
tumblr_static_paradise.gifhttp:tumblr_static_paradise.gif

Keep spreading love for him and don't forget join our 2nd activity in project thread :*

Guest chappykoo

got this from twitter:

@yeonseok_fanbot: 뉴스/ 유연석 골든디스크 시상자로 MBC '섹션 TV 연예통신'으로 생방송 경험이 풍부한 소이현과 짝을 이룬다. 시상식은 1월 16일 16:30-20:50까지 경희대 평화의 전당, JTBC로 생중계 예정.

something about yys in GDA and MBC section tv?when is GDA going to be held? jan 16?

Guest lightingstar

tiffanyndo said: eNews 24 Interview

Thanks @zannloo again for translating and @lunagal for proofreading :"D You guys are jjang!
Original Article Link: http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsId=322515

Guest lightingstar

zannloo said: Late Night TV screenshots
reminds me of Park Ji Won asdfhjhlafkj SO HOT 
and i dont know what is this..... is this new????????d428a906gw1eckix2rsqnj20f00jn761.jpg

EDIT: LATE NIGHT TV FULL 7 MINUTES HERE

I'm watching Hanbam atm moment and awwww I take back about not feeling the hair and make up. :( I think they were trying to cover up his tired face(?) though. His eyebags looks so prominent and his face was kinda pale (or are my eyes deceiving me?). But he was so cheerful though. His body must've feel tired as heck due to the back to back movie filming, interviews, pictorial photoshoots, classes and such but I think his mind enjoying every moment of being at work. Sigh, boy. I wish he'd have enough rest in between his activities because I don't wish to open up news portal one day reporting about him suddenly fainting or something ;A;
@zannloo thank you for the lovely updates for the day. 
omg his highschool photo *______________________________* that Sam Cheon Po hair, though lolol. And I thought he was joking when he mentioned about him finding the cake on his car (in the Epilogue). lmao. the fan is so sweet and she must've felt really happy to see her cake on tv :Dand I love love love that photo of him in Jeju. eternally youthful yoo yeon seok!
sigh. this guy should stop ruining my life. 

Guest epicfandom

https://www.facebook.com/YYSPhilippines?fref=ts
Hi guys. I just wanna share this. Okay Please delete this if it's not okay. 
I just want all of you guys to be known with this. A YYS Philippines Fanpage, I know that a lot of Philippine drama viewers are supporting him so we made a Page especially for him. I hope you can help us spread this through others and I hope you support us. Because we don't see any page for him in our country but we know he has lots of loving supporters so I hope you can help us. Thank youu! :)) And by the way, I think they are hiring admins! :)

Guest jongfucius

Thanks to all who have been sharing news, translations and other tidbits! I've been a bit busy with class but I still managed to find time to come to this thread and even update the tumblr (all via mobile phone) xD 
Anyways, I watched the Late Night TV cut and awww the three of them look so dashing in those suits, though I wished the stylist could have done something more with YYS's hair. I would have loved to see him sport a hairstyle like Joon-2013 or something similar ~ And once again, he's speaking in satoori at the end of that video ^^ Oh and dem pink luscious lips wowow xD
@zanloo that photo of him in that red suit is actually from one of his previous shoots I believe.. Harper's Bazaar May/June 2012? According to a post I found on yooyeonsok.com 

No Idea what they were saying but I was laughing every time they were. It sounds crazy doesn't it?
YYS is handsome here as the rest of the guys. Actually his haircut and attire here reminds me of his character in Hwayi. Such a bad richard simmons. Lol.
Thank you! Cannot wait to see what they are actually saying. They look great! 

Here to show my regular support for and thanks to the Yeoniverse team for digging up everything and anything they can find on uri YYS. I can't keep up! Seriously guys, best team ever!
Seems like YYS is such a busy busy bee these days. I'm happy for him but also at the same time, I wonder when this guy actually sleeps??? Hope you get a chance to rest in between Yeon Seok oppa!
I love how YYS is such a social butterfly and super affectionate with his co-stars, how can you NOT love him?

Guest rose_liana

Thanks to @zannloo and all Yeonizen for the updates.
by the way, in case if anyone cannot access and watch the SBS Midnight TV Entertainment cut in DC, I've re-upload in dailymotion HEREIt's funny he choose milk since he's the milky Chilbong? haha I don't really understand what they are talking about but I love the fact they are all are good friends. Such a beautiful interview showing they hv a good relationship as I treasure friendship so much. Watching that video, I think I'm in love with everyone again just like the first time I watch Reply 1994 before the husband game/fanwar XD

Guest chappykoo

News about YYS:1. 

‘한밤’ 유연석, “유연석에게 목덜미란?” 돌직구 질문에 당황

20140115095148_395918_628_720.jpg
http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php?idxno=853629

2. 유연석, "정우보다 내가 몸매 더 낫다" 201401152152221117_1.jpg
http://blog.naver.com/jsyann_2/140204809444

3. '한밤' 손호준, '응사' 외모 순위 1위 바로·2위 유연석

1389790746_638344.jpg

http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1389791166638344019

유연석, "목덜미 스킨십 몰랐다…나쁜놈은 아냐"

201401152151361115_1_59_20140115215802.j

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=117&aid=0002418110&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

and idk what search engine is this but someone tweeted:실시간검색어 1.연말정산자동계산 2.김종서 3.손호준 4.연말정산간소화 5.에이미 6.조금이따샤워해 7.아마존 8.유연석 9.국세청 10.라디오스타 .
YYS was top search no.8 while SHJ was no.3

'Reply 1994' Jung Woo, Yoo Yun Suk, and Son Ho Joon rank themselves in looks and bodies

Actors Jung Woo, Yoo Yun Suk, and Son Ho Joon of 'Reply 1994' appeared on the January 15 installment of SBS's 'One Night of TV Entertainment' and participated in a section which they had to show either an 'O' to agree or 'X' to disagree with the statements given to them by the MC.

son-ho-joon_1389803981_reply1994.jpg

One of the statements was, "My physical appearance is better than the others."  The three of them showed an 'X' to disagree.  Son Ho Joon stated, "I choose Baro for first place.  Yoo Yun Suk is in second place," which caused fellow cast member Jung Woo to throw his 'O/X' sign down angrily as a joke. 

The next statement was, "I have the best body," for which both Jung Woo and Yoo Yun Suk agreed with by showing 'O.'  Son Ho Joon said his body would be good if he took care of it more, but Jung Woo pointed out he was good-looking so Son Ho Joon winked at the camera.

For another part, Jung Woo went into detail on how he tries to kiss on camera, causing Yoo Yun Suk and Son Ho Joon to snicker together on the side because of the erotic descriptions.  Lastly, Son Ho Joon said he would like to do a beer commercial, which seems more than possible with his current popularity and handsome features!

Source: Allkpop, http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/reply-1994-jung-woo-yoo-yun-suk-and-son-ho-joon-rank-themselves-in-looks-and-bodies#ixzz2qW8goFzQ 
Facebook

Guest chappykoo

@kepogee looool that reminds me about kim sung gyun on taxi..he said something like 'since yeonseokssi is not here,the pretty boy is me for today' :))

lol those boys indeed adore yys so much :)) and kim cousins indeed are handsome!!

Archived