Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

Guest jongfucius

@saturn thanks for sharing! First off, I couldn't even tell which one was him from that noraebang video but as Saturn pointed out he's wearing that infamous blue shirt again ^^ he's the one to the far left, with the cap, closest to the TV. He's having such a blast lol. Second off, oof that excerpt from his interview! My heart 3 it's ok you were definitely not alone in the feelz, we all cried along with you ~ brb crying like a bb rn :((

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading that he couldn't help but cry and made an NG.. okay my heart is crying with him! :(( I once asked...if this scene made us cry like this...if the ending made us cry like this...how does YYS feel? .. and that interviewed answered my question...but as he cry... millions of girls/guys are crying with him. He really touched us all with his acting! Props to YYS!

Thank you @saturn. for translating.

thank you @saturn for your translation.i can't hardly hold my tears back just by read the transalation you've made about how YYS feel.Though i still don't have any courage to watch the last episode of R.I.P.L.Y, i can feel CB sadness. Most people say that half of the episode 21 is fun enough, the reason i can't watch especially the baseball stadium scene when CB let NJ go. It's just crushed my heart. 
I believe YYS play CB character from his heart, thats why we can feel how CB feel through all episode. And i doubt if it's not YYS, CB will as god as portrayed now.
I'm now in a stage  of waiting his next project especially in romance to heal my wound. it's sound funny how fictional character and just drama can affect my life. for me it's not just another drama, this drama makes me believe somehow, you should at least try and work hard before you give up, and true sometimes miracle doesn't exist  =((
But though we can't rely only at miracle, we have to pursue what we love most and if it's not working, we just have to let it go as for it's happiness. Thank you drama, it's just have a lot of memories but somehow it's still hard for me to face the truth that CB is just a joke in the 2013 scene

Guest chappykoo

i think the hanbam/one night entertainment show will cover about yys-shj-jw trugen photoshoot :D

new article from sportsseoul? i think zannloo shared the pics already

[sS人터뷰後] 유연석, 말로만 듣던 '애어른'이 여기 있네요

http://mobile.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1300575.htm

Guest chappykoo

another sportsseoul interview but posted in daum media..and the content is defferent from what i posted above..

[sS인터뷰] 유연석 "공개연애요? 닥쳐봐야 알겠는데요"

http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview?newsid=20140114142910936

i think some part of it talk about how go ara and writer lee woo jung also from gyeongsangdo..and idk he talk about go ara satoori too?and his awkward satoori?

Guest 8001spring

Hi everyone!
Thanks for all the goodies coming in. I've updated Pg 1 of the thread.
I'm off for vacation the coming 2 weeks so won't be able to update the thread. Have a good week.
Cheers!

thank you @saturn. for the rough translation of the bnt interview. sobssssssssssssssssss. If my heart broke into a thousand pieces for the ending, imagine Yoo Yeon Seok's, though. I don't dare to imagine further because I might cry a river. Opppppaaaaa let me love you and hug you, wrap you in a duvet, feed you with a bowl of warm mushroom soup and pat you on the head lovingly. askfhaf 
to everyone, thank you for sharing those photos and news on him. aksfjaklfnaklg so happy that today is not a slow news day, lol. Thank you thank you. I'm so looking forward to those Trugen photos (but I'm not really feeling the hair, tbh but Hojun-YYS bromance ajfabhfjab)
oh btw, YStar News list Yoo Yeon Seok as one of the quartet of 2014's mainstream stars, aka Chungmuro's F4 (lol very apt indeed. The four people listed are all my favourites)

news source: YStarNews
@8001spring thank you for the awesome and comprehensive page 1 of this thread. :D have fun with your vacation <3

Guest lightingstar

day_dreamer said:
oh btw, YStar News list Yoo Yeon Seok as one of the quartet of 2014's mainstream stars, aka Chungmuro's F4 (lol very apt indeed. The four people listed are all my favourites)

news source: YStarNews
@8001spring thank you for the awesome and comprehensive page 1 of this thread. :D have fun with your vacation <3

Guest lightingstar

zannloo said: new pics from KKenter

there isnt much to update today but anyway heres some of the translation of the messages left for YYS in the video made by I NG, i just translated some that i found to be more interesting haha here you go:
"Although it was a sad ending but I felt happy being able to support you, Kim Chi Bong, no, Seon Jun-ah live a happy life!"
"Because of Chilbong I felt happy... but its also because of Actor Yoo I‘m going to look forward to a happier tomorrow! Fighting fighting!"
"Keeping Chilbong at the bottom of my heart, from now onwards I will support Actor Yoo!!! Youre the best!!!"
"Chilbong the character who is ever so charming and gentleits also thanks too Actor Yoo who played him so well, I'm sorry for knowing you this late but I will stay as your fan forever"
"This winter, because of Chilbong, I was moved, I felt the warmth and happiness. Thank you to Yoo Yeon Seok-sshi for bringing out Chilbong's youth so wonderfully! I will support you!!"
"Chilbong who was too wonderful and too heartbreakingthanks to you my 2013 was a happy one. I hope you are well-loved and no longer lonely now.For me its Chilbong, unconditionally Chilbong!!"
for me its Seon Joon, no matter what its Seon Joon. Thank you for bringing me all the warmth during those chilly December nights. It was too heartbreaking so I will keep Seon Joon at the bottom of my heart too. From now onwards, it will be Yoo Yeon Seok, unconditionally Yoo Yeon Seok.

Guest chappykoo

@zannloo sigh yys hugs looks so warm :(( i wany to hug him too >_<

and the comments are so heartwarming <3 everyone feels the same <3 thanks for sharing! :)

@day_dreamer thank youuuu!!its awesomeeee!!!thanks to you too for the awesome sub @lunagal !! :* :* :*

i loled at him counting the camera like a kid :))

let me feed you a dose of yys

http://youtu.be/5nIsdZVvZsc

idk what happen but i loled at him :)) the title of video is yoo yeon seok kwiyomi (i thought he is gonna do kwiyomi song but lol no) and he is cute indeed ;))

yys: jw hyung got the title beautiful bone

kgr: what do you think?who has prettier bone

yys: well viewers know it already

me: of course its youuuu bb!! ;)) ;;) ;)

lol i think he acknowledge his body is better than jw tho :))

Here's the video of the Taxi E318 Yoo Yeon Seok Cut:

Translator: @lunagal
Editor / Encoder / Timer: @day_dreamer

@lunagal thank you for your awesome translations. And to @day_dreamer, this is one fabulous subbing work! I don't really know how to compliment this video work thingies but the subs just looked awesome to read and so pretty. Great quality! Suppah likely.

yys: jw hyung got the title beautiful bone

kgr: what do you think?who has prettier bone

yys: well viewers know it already

me: of course its youuuu bb!! ;)) ;;) ;)

lol i think he acknowledge his body is better than jw tho :))

Wonder which bone are they referring to as beautiful. But no matter what, for me it's Yeon Seok-ssi's - whichever bone it may be. :)) ;;)

@chappykoo I've also lurked at those threads weeks ago but it takes a lot of patience and vast understanding. I hate to sound condescending but I'm okay with just seeing jw's back; he need not turn around for me. ;)

Guest tiffanyndo

eNews 24 Interview

Thanks @zannloo again for translating and @lunagal for proofreading :"D You guys are jjang!
Original Article Link: http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsId=322515

hGzXTJx.png

Archived