Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

@lunagal @tiffanyndo
Please accept all of my love for the awesome High Cut Interview *______* 
and @saturn thank you for the revelation that it was YYS himself suggested the scene! :D
@Autumn_Bliss thank you so much for the translated video! I've had it shared on omonatheydidn't. I hope you don't mind. ^^;;
I've posted the Milk Guy news article translated by @lunagal together with the video subbed by @Autumn_Bliss on Omonatheydidn't

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Kingkong Ent will make Line official account for YYS like they did for Lee Kwang Soo. So we as his fans could follow his actiivitesIf you follow Lee Kwang Soo official account you can see update picture and status about his activites.but I've no idea how to suggest to Kingkong Ent 
I'm craving for YYS :))

Guest pompango

Hey, guys, I'm new here. I finally decided to de-lurk and sign in!
Never in my mind I would have thought that I would join a soompi forum. I have always been a longtime lurker on soompi. However, when watching Answer Me 1994, I became obsessed with Chilbong/Yoo Yeon Seok. Seriously, it was astounding; I have never been so invested in a character like that. I am usually a casual K-drama watcher, but this is the first time I was actually emotionally invested in a drama, it was rather... surprising. So naturally, when I am obsessed, I try to learn anything about them. Unfortunately, there was a serious lack of information on him, so I decided to go on soompi and look for a forum. Lo and behold, there was! And I never looked back.
I started lurking on this forum since late-November, and I remember when it was around 40 pages at the time. I'm so surprised at how much has grown! Seriously, you guys are awesome, always updating with new info and making new fanpages for him. This has inspired me to actually to come and visibly (rather virtually online) to show my support! It has been a good year for him after all, so why not reveal myself and make it even better for him as a fan!
A part thinks I'm crazy for doing this. However, my goals for the new year have been to try new things and actively pursue them. While signing up may not seem much, I consider this a baby step in my goals. Thank you, 8001spring for making this forum in the first place, and thank you, YYS, for stealing my heart. You were that awesome.
On to the new year and to this forum! Thanks guys.

Guest chappykoo

@zannloo ackk there's lee yoo bi too! yys sister in gu family book,song joong ki's sis in nice guy and lee kwang soo's gf in nice guy :))

i remember an interview where yys said lee yu bi treat him like her own older brother so its not hard to act protective towards lee yu bi character as bro-sis..

btw i just notice that in feeling only you kingkong ent vid,yys wear STRIPES tshirt under his cream sweater :)) i think he is really obsessed with stripes :))

and @zannloo yea he always wear that red winterjacket..idk either he really loves that jacket (which is my fave TNF jacket too and the blue one is my second fave) or the only jacket TNF gave him for free is that red one :))

@lunagal @tiffanyndo
Thank you very much for the translations! I am so grateful to you both.  I am such a dork I save them all on my phone so I can read them when I feel like going into YYS stan mode. :))
@saturn Thank you for that awesome revelation. My sister actually used that quote today incorrectly might I add. She said "until it ends it's not over." I had to correct her for the sake of Yogi Berra, Chilbongie
@Autumn_Bliss  Thank you for the video too. I really appreciate it. 

@day_dreamer You are on omona too? I thought it might be you from your Zhang Li Yin avatar. Lol I am on omona too. I post occasionally. I am more of lurker. I use a different name there (silent_swift). I made so many accounts with different names. 

chappykoo said: Just finished watching the Battle of Words sub (thanks @autumn_bliss !) and i loled at the guy MCs fanboying over his body and his acting skill..when i read the translation i thought it's the lady MC who swooning about his body but its actuallt the guy MCs and heechul said "Chilbongie!" "Whoa so cool" and the other said "His 'cup' is really something" :))

Hi I watched the YYS cut of epilog 1. I translated and attached Korean script too. Hope it helps you enjoy it.To copy, modify, paste, spread whatever is welcomed without credit. (same to all my translation)http://twitlonger.com/show/n_1rve1s0

video credit to uploader

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/m54k5c354pq9v3t/R1994_epilog_01_Chilbong.mp4

Guest chappykoo

@saturn. omgg thank youuu!!! and whoa you're from gangnam??? have you ever met/saw chilbong?if im not mistaken he is a gangnam guy right? did you go to his free hug event? :)

Guest rose_liana

saturn. said: Hi I watched the YYS cut of epilog 1. I translated and attached Korean script too. Hope it helps you enjoy it.To copy, modify, paste, spread whatever is welcomed without credit. (same to all my translation)http://twitlonger.com/show/n_1rve1s0

video credit to uploader

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/m54k5c354pq9v3t/R1994_epilog_01_Chilbong.mp4

Guest lightingstar

I go to kingkongent home page and see many news about our cute YYS but unfortunately, I dont know Korean (again!!! :(( ) so please, Chilbongers, if you have time, please translate those news :D many, many thankssssssssss :DHere the link of an article, i use google translate and can understand this article is something about those actress/actors who will become more popular in 2014 include our YYShttp://www.ajunews.com/view/20131226111034560
And here the link of news from kingkongent, all about Seokie http://kingkongent.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=ent_yooyeonseock

Guest lunagal

ok guys, here is something that @ftbluepm and I have been working on. We thought that his profile was basically just limited to his career, so we would add cute little facts and tidbits about him, so you all can know a little more about the person/demigod who is Yoo Yeon Seok  =)) Thanks once again to @ftbluepm.  And please look out for the next instalment VERY SOON!
brzz2h9g4g1irynfg.jpg

Guest ftbluepm

Fun Facts about YYS Part 1 : [CLICK]
Part 2 is here everyone!!! Many thanks to @lunagal for collecting such important stuffs!!
MORE TO COME! Please look forward to it! 

Translator/ Collector: LunagalDesigner: Ftbluepm VicciBrought to you by Yeoniverse ~ Yoo Yeon Seok IFC*Please take out with full credit*
oqrwo0ivzuk3742fg.jpg

Guest lightingstar

ftbluepm said: Fun Facts about YYS Part 1 : [CLICK]
Part 2 is here everyone!!! Many thanks to @lunagal for collecting such important stuffs!!
MORE TO COME! Please look forward to it! 

Translator/ Collector: LunagalDesigner: Ftbluepm VicciBrought to you by Yeoniverse ~ Yoo Yeon Seok IFC*Please take out with full credit*

Archived