Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

Guest thunderempress

Seeing the gifs (as I've still yet to see the special episode) it looks like uri YYS is the type of guy who is comfortable with skinship. :))   If he's going to work with Joo Won (one of my other fave actors) I wonder how he'll react when Joo Won talks informally immediately? (in his guesting in Happy Together they mentioned that he's quick to use banmal)  Joo Won is also known for showing aegyo most especially to guys/hyungs, just look at his 1N2D cuts. OMG, I can't stop imagining how they'll act cute together :))

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who want to watch Yeon Seok's cut from special ep, click

here, then wait 10 seconds and click "continue as free user." If you want to download it, click "download file," which is below the vid on the right  

p.s: i also included some Ara's cuts 

@candid59 and @greenbee77 thank you so much for your support.. Hopefully our love will reach YYS in its full meaning and his birthday will be more special because he will never gonna celebrate it alone since we are here for him. That man is not gonna be alone! hahahahahaha.. Hopefully he will have a fanmeeting for his birthday so we can celebrate together ^_^
and like @tiffanyndo , I am a big fan of your writing candid.. Can't wait to have your beautiful and thoughtful message as part of the book =)
Special shout out to @Schoolers ! Thank you gurl! It is your idea to name our IFC,  YEONIVERSE and I cannot thank you enough for your brilliant idea. And talking about skinship galore, I wouldn't mind having LJS and YYS on one show followed by Running Man special. hahahahahahahah... That would be super cool! 

Guest ftbluepm

rynn_peace said:

Okay..tell me how, people don't fall for a manwho is

- a non smoker

- a non snacker

- with abs

- a smile to die for

- tall

- long legs

- love dogs and cats

- a laugh could kills a nation.

Welp! BYE GAR!

I'm now shipping YYS with JW. BROMANCE FTW <3

Can he stop being so cute with everyone? I'm gonna end up shipping him with everybody! 

@jongfucious when i saw the gif i wss thinking the same thing too. Lollllll bromance ftwww

Guest lightingstar

Someone please translate this interview of our YYS, I dont know Korean, just keep staring at his cute smile <3 i'm dying to know what he is talking about, what makes him smile so much <3 oh, my Chilbong <3 

Guest lightingstar

zannloo said: CHOCOLATES FOR EVERYONE (EAT CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK)

6ae1663egw1ec6p8jkb3zj20nm0da40e.jpg

@rynn_peaceyou mean the one that i linked you to? nope its the special ep that was aired today hahha

Guest lightingstar

huhu, people keep talking about his fabulous satoori, which i totally don't understand, as i dont know korean :(( i wish i have learnd a korean before, but i think it is not too late to start hah? :) wait for me, my Chilbong  :x :x :x

97386_900.png
NEWS ARTICLE : “YOO YEON SEOK IS A MILK-GUY - A KIND FACE WITH A NAUGHTY BODY”

[sseol Jjeon] Lee Yoon Seok states “Yoo Yeon Seok is a MilkGuy- Kind face with a naughty body”

The actor who had embodied the bad guy role - Yoo Yeon Seok, has completely transformed into a “Milk-Guy”(beautiful man with pure skin and a clean image - this is the best that I can compare it to)

On the episode of JTBC’s “Sseol Jjeon- The fierce word battle” airing on the 2nd January 2014, the hosts discussed the golden age of the second lead actor.

In this special corner of the show, the hosts picked “Empress Ki’s” Ji Chang Wook, “The Heirs’” Kim Woo Bin, “Reply 1994’s” Yoo Yeon Seok, and “Princess Aurora’s” Seo Ha Joon, as the second lead actors gathering the most attention.

Kim Hee Chul stated “In the movies ‘Werewolf Boy’, ‘Architecture 101’ I didn’t recognise Yoo Yeon Seok as the actor who played the bad guy.” and “Later I noticed that in ‘Reply 1994’, Yoo Yeon Seok had the same frightening expression at times” causing everyone to laugh.

Heo Ji Woong stated “I thought that Yoo Yeon Seok would only play bad guy roles”, and expressed his surprise when “he completely reversed his image within the space of one drama”.

Kim Gu Ra added by saying “Yoo Yeon Seok basically has a kind looking face”, and “his face is a blank canvas which would suit any type of character”. Kim Hee Chul then stated “Yoo Yeon Seok has a similar image to Park Hae Il and Shin Ha Kyun”, and “he gives the vibe of good and evil co-existing in the one person”.

Lee Yoon Seok responded with “Yoo Yeon Seok’s eyes give off a kind expression, while his body is very “naughty” as he complimented the muscular body of Yoo Yeon Seok. Kang Yong Seok also agreed saying “His body is amazing”.

day_dreamer said:

NEWS ARTICLE : “YOO YEON SEOK IS A MILK-GUY - A KIND FACE WITH A NAUGHTY BODY”

[sseol Jjeon] Lee Yoon Seok states “Yoo Yeon Seok is a MilkGuy- Kind face with a naughty body”

The actor who had embodied the bad guy role - Yoo Yeon Seok, has completely transformed into a “Milk-Guy”(beautiful man with pure skin and a clean image - this is the best that I can compare it to)

On the episode of JTBC’s “Sseol Jjeon- The fierce word battle” airing on the 2nd January 2014, the hosts discussed the golden age of the second lead actor.

In this special corner of the show, the hosts picked “Empress Ki’s” Ji Chang Wook, “The Heirs’” Kim Woo Bin, “Reply 1994’s” Yoo Yeon Seok, and “Princess Aurora’s” Seo Ha Joon, as the second lead actors gathering the most attention.

Kim Hee Chul stated “In the movies ‘Werewolf Boy’, ‘Architecture 101’ I didn’t recognise Yoo Yeon Seok as the actor who played the bad guy.” and “Later I noticed that in ‘Reply 1994’, Yoo Yeon Seok had the same frightening expression at times” causing everyone to laugh.

Heo Ji Woong stated “I thought that Yoo Yeon Seok would only play bad guy roles”, and expressed his surprise when “he completely reversed his image within the space of one drama”.

Kim Gu Ra added by saying “Yoo Yeon Seok basically has a kind looking face”, and “his face is a blank canvas which would suit any type of character”. Kim Hee Chul then stated “Yoo Yeon Seok has a similar image to Park Hae Il and Shi Ha Kyun”, and “he gives the vibe of good and evil co-existing in the one person”.

Lee Yoon Seok responded with “Yoo Yeon Seok’s eyes give off a kind expression, while his body is very “naughty” as he complimented the muscular body of Yoo Yeon Seok. Kang Yong Seok also agreed saying “His body is amazing”.

Guest chappykoo

@lunagal gahhh another translation!!!! thank youuuu!!! idk how should i thank you huhuhu :((

and looool naughty body indeed :)) and im sooooo glad that the highest in variety show acknowledge him and his prev works..and thats true that he can nail any character..this reminds me on strong heart when the mc said that yys was in old boy and the guests suddenly got this goosebumps and shivered upon knowing young yoo ji tae is yys :)) while yys was hust there smiling like an innocent kid :))

thanks again @lunagal for the trans and @daydreamer for sharing this!!

all hail naughty body YOO YEON SEOK!!! ;))

edit: i just remember that at first i thought cb is the type of guy that doesnt have naughty body like that..even tho they said that CB is an athlete i didnt think about his hody at all..and when he appeared with those icing....OH MY GOD /brb laundrying my clothes in that washboard/

sweet surprise lol i didnt see that coming and yeah the term milk guy suits him well..and whoa a kim gura is praising a YYS when we know Kim Gura always bash other people :)) thats an honor and kim heechul rarely praise people too tbh..battle of words is a show where you bash other shows or other people :)) now i need YYS in Radio Star!! 빠리빠리!!

Guest smallfly

@lunagal thank you so much for the hard work >:D<
Upon the newly translated article, I totally agree with Kim Hee Chul when he said: "Yoo Yeon Seok has a similar image to Park Hae Il and Shi Ha Kyun”, and “he gives the vibe of good and evil co-existing in the one person”. Actually I think (and I did observe) that YYS could completely change the nature of his character just by diverting his eye sight and doing some little tricks with his mouth/lips (a wicked half smile, maybe). And he could raise his voice as well as his laughter so high, to the pitch of a bad-richard simmons to best portray the assigned character as I have seen in some of his work. He has my absolute admiration regarding his acting skills.
But yet in the real world, he's such a cutie pie >"< The one whose eyes would become a straight black line whenever he laughs his heart out, whose masculine chocolate abs are oddly synchronised perfectly with his cotton-candy made-of-button-milk face and his Snow-White-would-envy-red lips *lemme biteeeee them*
I mean, how's that even possible??
OMG I LOVE HIMM!!! Can't wait to see tonight's special ep 8->
Btw, does anyone know why he was laughing at the end of the preview, the moment when he was talking on the phone? I laughed along but I totally had no idea why :)

Guest chappykoo

@smallfly sadly there is no special ep tonight..tonight is the time for JW KSG taxi..but hopefully there will be a little YYS for us..

but next week there will be special ep on friday and YYS taxi on sat full of yys goodness! :D

Guest rose_liana

[HD] 140103 Reply 1994 Special Episode Yoo Yeon Seok Cut 720Phttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K026Op7iAG4http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K026Op7iAG4

Thanks to all for keep on spreading Yoo Yeon Seok's love to YeoNiverse all around the world! And many thanks for the hard work of our article translators, editors & designers, subber team, the YYS-Chilbong project team and SNS admins! You all are awesome people, thank you so much <3

Archived