Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

Kim Woo Bin --> When Young Do meets Chilbong. Union of the forever alone second leads getting over their first loves together. 

OMG hahahahahhahahahahhaha i cannot stop laughing hahahahahahaa

Anywaayy guys i havent introduced myself hehe im sasha and i have been lurking over cb thread and this one since the husband game. Glad that saddest thing happen in cb's life unitebus tgt!!

all of you are insanely talented in devoting self to yeonseok. But well then again he is awesome, whats not to like?

Anyone can help me with the short movie Saw? I cant find it -,-"

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And one thing I learned from the PD. Do you know why we love Chilbong and thought that he was the husband? Cuz he is simply a Buddha. And Sung Dong Il always said that the one that could keep up with his daughter temper is only Buddha. So it is.

mario_kam said: Just for fun do guys want to make a list of potential co-stars we would like YYS to act with if given the chance? 
Female co-stars 

• IU --> Need to complete that grand slam. But let's not go there again. 
  • Moon Chae Won --> Would be great together. 
  • Ha Ji Won --> She is amazing enough said. Anything she does turns to gold literally. 
  • Lee Bo Young --> Jang Hye Sung was amazing and so is she. 
  • Suzy --> This time he should actually end up with her. Third times the charm. 
  • Jung Yu Mi --> So we can imagine this was actually what happened to CB. 
  • Kim Tae Hee --> High ratings and who CB should have ended up with. 
  • Kang Sora --> Really talented and would be great together. 
  • Go Ara--> Her chasing after him this time. In an effort to heal our scarred hearts.
  • Park Min Young --> Good friends = great co-stars and chemistry  
  • Gong Hyo Jin --> Midas touch! 
Male Co-stars 
  • Song Joong Ki --> Besties for life after he comes back from the army that is. 
  • Yoon Kye Sang --> Also a nice guy who finished last. 
  • Won Bin --> Hello, blockbuster hit guaranteed. 
  • Lee Kwang So --> I really need this bromance to transition on screen. 
  • Jung Il Woo --> Also super talented and I like my pretty boys together. 
  • Kim Soo Hyun --> When Sam Dong meets Chilbong. Two worlds unite. 
  • T.O.P --> A BIG BANG of the ultimate bromance. They could totally do a gangster type or cop movie. 
  • Kim Woo Bin --> When Young Do meets Chilbong. Union of the forever alone second leads getting over their first loves together. 
  • Lee Jong Suk --> To add to his list of epic bromances. 
  • Lee Min Ho --> City Hunter meets Baseball star. 
  • Any combination of YYS, KWB, LGS or YYS, LKS, SJK
Terms and Conditions 
  • Any of the above maybe done with any combinations. 
    [*]Require a main lead role with at least 16 episodes
    [*]
Screen time of at least 45 minutes an episode of YYS doing anything. We will even take just breathing and staring.
[*]Any fluffy love story with his character being adored. 
[*]Also an epic dynamic character not a plot device. 
Feel free to add to this post. 

Guest nogogogogo

I should say that although all the stuff PDnim said about 1994 is sh!t, I still thank him for making YYS famous now, after all YYS's bad characters in those ethical films (made YYS seem like a bad person). Everyone now begin to recognize him as a warm guy w/ bright smiles.  :D /:)  I saw the variety show he guested and I believe that his personality is actually very close to CB.  :-j

Guest tiffanyndo

Am I right that both "Royal Tailor Dress Maker" and "Secret Temptation" are going to be start filming around February (back-to-back? at the same time?). If I am then whoa, he has such a busy schedule to start off the new year.

I don't think he has a major role in "The Informant" though, right? So that will leave a lot of room the rest of the year for him to join a new drama (if he doesn't decide to take a break. But he is on a roll now, so I don't think he will; the matter is when the Big 3 will decide to reach him with a good script)

Guest chappykoo

hmm, can i suggest Shin Min Ah? she is pretty good too

Oh, i want him in drama in the second half of 2014

yesh!shin min ah is so adorable!!and i rly love her acting in gumiho

i want yys be in fluffy romcom as a lead with cb like character plus the happy ending and a bit angst in the middle..

i think its possible for him to do 3movies and at least one drama this year..heck he did 2-3 movies plus 2 dramas in 2013...please yeonseokssi choose a good drama please..

its okey if he is a second lead who is the first lead besty or bromance that has his own love story apart from the mains..like krystal-minhyuk couple in heirs or kimbum-gaeul girl in bof..

guys dont forget lee kwang ja!

edit: and yeah i love to see him as a lead in one or two of 3 big stations' dramas

tiffanyndo said: Am I right that both "Royal Tailor Dress Maker" and "Secret Temptation" are going to be start filming around February (back-to-back? at the same time?). If I am then whoa, he has such a busy schedule to start off the new year.

I don't think he has a major role in "The Informant" though, right? So that will leave a lot of room the rest of the year for him to join a new drama (if he doesn't decide to take a break. But he is on a roll now, so I don't think he will; the matter is when the Big 3 will decide to reach him with a good script)

I think I've said this before but after seeing Yoo Yeon Seok and Kim Ji Won in that one "Horror Stories" show together, I'd be so down for them to pair up. For those not familiar with her name, she played Rachel in "Heirs" and was also in "To the Beautiful You" as the stuck-up gymnast who was obsessed with Minho's character. So, both b!tchy roles. BUT I also have seen her in "What's up?" and she plays a character there on the other end of the spectrum who's nice and totally lovable but not annoying. She's pretty flexible, like YYS. Also, SUPER GORGEOUS. Like two gorgeous people on my screen, I NEED. I WANT.
As for male co-stars. OMG JOO WON PLEASE. He's my other bias and I will watch anything he's in. It would be my dream if he and YYS were together to grace my screen. The dude's so talented. And omg, I realized JUST NOW that YYS would be his hyung. Pwahahah another reason they should act together. I will die another thousand times for Joo Won to call YYS hyung and give him aegyo ahahahahaha.

Guest tiffanyndo

@star2010: thank you for the confirmation!

I wonder though how long does it usually take for a movie to be released after its filming kick-off date. He is going to start filming ST on Febuary. It won't take a whole year for the movie to be filmed and edited right? :-?

@candid59: Kim Ji Won's career path kinda sounds like Yoo yeon Seok's, for playing a lot of villain roles, but I guess YYS is more nationally hated b/c of the movies he was in :)) poor guy.

And I love Joowon, too. He is one of the most affectionate guys/actors I have ever seen, hence the bromance everywhere he goes haha I really don't know what will happen if YYS and JW work tgt. Maybe A LOT of skinship? LOL

candid59 said: I think I've said this before but after seeing Yoo Yeon Seok and Kim Ji Won in that one "Horror Stories" show together, I'd be so down for them to pair up. For those not familiar with her name, she played Rachel in "Heirs" and was also in "To the Beautiful You" as the stuck-up gymnast who was obsessed with Minho's character. So, both b!tchy roles. BUT I also have seen her in "What's up?" and she plays a character there on the other end of the spectrum who's nice and totally lovable but not annoying. She's pretty flexible, like YYS. Also, SUPER GORGEOUS. Like two gorgeous people on my screen, I NEED. I WANT.
As for male co-stars. OMG JOO WON PLEASE. He's my other bias and I will watch anything he's in. It would be my dream if he and YYS were together to grace my screen. The dude's so talented. And omg, I realized JUST NOW that YYS would be his hyung. Pwahahah another reason they should act together. I will die another thousand times for Joo Won to call YYS hyung and give him aegyo ahahahahaha.

Guest chappykoo

@candid59 gosh joowon!!! i would kill to see both acting in a drama like gaksital/bride mask or like yys dream,acting like joo won's role park shi on in good doctor!! and since joo won is kbs darling actor yes i want yys to act in kbs drama since at least we can cope with withdrawal through happy together (how i cope with my good doctor withdrawal)

and yys-kjw in horror stories is just full of sexual tension from both :))

anyone want yys and jo sang wook collab?somehow i want yys carreer like jo sang wook's slow but sure :)) and jo sang wook in real life is so different than on screen..and somehow i want to see both in the same ep of varshow..while jo sang wook being chatterbox yys will be chummy to him and annoyed him :)) or jsw talk to much and yys will cut his talk and talk about his own story thats unrelated to jsw story and annoyed jsw and they will bicker on screen :))

i can totally see that happen on screen :))

Guest kdramafanfan

I wonder if he is big enough now to get a main role with the Big 3? I'd be interested to know how big is fan base is now relative to before AM94 in Korea. Like quantitatively? Or how much favorable media coverage he is getting? Because I would imagine all such things would determine how well he can transition into main lead roles. Or second lead. I'm easy to please lol.

@candid59 Joo Won. Oh dear. I just don't know who I want to be the main lead now with that pairing lol. He's my only competition where YYS is concerned. Choices, choices, choices lol.

kdramafanfan said: I wonder if he is big enough now to get a main role with the Big 3? I'd be interested to know how big is fan base is now relative to before AM94 in Korea. Like quantitatively? Or how much favorable media coverage he is getting? Because I would imagine all such things would determine how well he can transition into main lead roles. Or second lead. I'm easy to please lol.

@candid59 Joo Won. Oh dear. I just don't know who I want to be the main lead now with that pairing lol. He's my only competition where YYS is concerned. Choices, choices, choices lol.

Guest sassychic

i hope he can have a couple scene with happy single actress so i can ship him on amd off screen

:)

)

Me too..I want him to be pair with a no string-attach-actress so that I can have my delulu to the highest level.

Guest nommango

szza said:

Kim Woo Bin --> When Young Do meets Chilbong. Union of the forever alone second leads getting over their first loves together. 

OMG hahahahahhahahahahhaha i cannot stop laughing hahahahahahaa Anywaayy guys i havent introduced myself hehe im sasha and i have been lurking over cb thread and this one since the husband game. Glad that saddest thing happen in cb's life unitebus tgt!! all of you are insanely talented in devoting self to yeonseok. But well then again he is awesome, whats not to like? Anyone can help me with the short movie Saw? I cant find it -,-"

Guest niruma_tanpopo

now since you guys call out kim ji won...i really agree if they could be a main lead couple in drama. i'm curious too see interaction between them. from murder to victim turn into romantic and lovey dovey couple. that sounds pretty interesting right? :)>-

Archived