Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

^ @candid59 @mario_kam I want him to play a spunky, very bright character in but at the same time a character who experience a character growth very well. in short words, I want him to play the male version of Lee Bo Young's "Jang Hye Sung" in I Hear Your Voice. There is no words on how awesome that character of her is. And I want to see him playing a character very close to that but with his own flavour. And can he please act with that same hair he had in the cosmopolitan photoshoots (the one with bromance galore with Kwang Soo) because he looks youthful, playful and at the same time charming with his hair up exactly like that. 
asdasfjjadf Oppa please pick up a new awesome drama soon. I can't bear the wait. sobs
@zannloo Gurl can you please sit next to me right now so I could kiss your cheek just like how Joon did to Dong Joon while watching the football match? Thank you very much for the subbed video. falfjknaklegnae;
seriously, I couldn't imagine how big our growth is as YYS fans! We've expanded, connected, updated... gaahhh I'm so thankful for all of you, seriously. thank you. this is like the best new year gift ever to me. YYS fandom ftw!

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kepogee thx u for promoting our IFC

Guys I'm really happy to see your passion and enthusiast bout our fan club.. actually I really want our IFC become a solid fan base... even it isn't big but can become our home while we adoring and admiring YYS... I know this fc maybe your second, third, fourth... home (it doesn't matter.. for my case is my third home actually coz before I adore LMH and PYC.. although I never take a step for fangirling too far... I don't understand too why now I have this desire or wants... YYS for me is like a friend, oppa, mentor, or ... that I want to love, support, and defend). But It's still called home, right? Anybody have same desire with me? LoL..

So like @ftbluepm has suggested, it's really nice if we can make a list who want to be staff and member, so we can help and support each other..

And if someday YYS knows there are us, IFC aka Yeoniverse that love and support him... it will be more than enough for me.. I'll never expect anything else... Have a great first day in 2014.. :-bd

Guest chappykoo

omg lol and here i thought SJK was an 83 liner because i thought he's the same age as heechul :))))

anyway,about YYS' Taxi guesting..why no one write about it in soompi and allkpop guys?they only write article about JW and KSG..im sweating bullets here wondering if he's really guesting hahaa..

and blue wrote one of Shin PD's interview..but the interview is vague too imo..still didnt answer our curiousity..

I personally think that why most people really like JW is because his role in lee soon shin as the bread man and his past roles are always favorite for viewers.. i think yys is really great because yys always in his villainous characters people hates but now ppl root for him..

i still wonder why its JW and KSG instead of JW and GAR tho.

@candid59 I was hoping for a Sam Dong too. He was so amazing and really connected with Hye Mi to me more than Jin Gook. I was on his side all the way.

T only seemed like the male lead because of screentime and character development. I hate that transition too. I could never connect with them no matter how hard I tried. Also their resolution was lame. Kissing solves everything? Seemed to hollywood movie like to me. They had very real problems too.

@jongfucius I actually was the other way around. I only knew Jung Woo from Lee Soon Shin. I knew Ahra from who are you. I actually was extremely turned off by their bro sis relationship when I saw the first episode. It seemed really violent and extreme to me. I dropped it after an episode and half before YYS came in because I couldn't feel the characters. I came back later after hearing how great it is and realized I never saw YYS.

He won my heart and soul so I regret nothing. It doesn't matter what the writer did to him. I will always remember his journey the most.

Guest tiffanyndo

smallfly said: @tiffanydo: thanks for the sum-up vid >:D<
 I've got this weird feeling at the end that this is Chil Bong's life after AM94 :)) Maybe because of the song. Also, he's such an happy man there that comforts my soul a lot. At least I've got to see his happy tears this time. Beautiful couple :x
Because of the "fairy-tale" ending of that "so-different" drama, I keep thinking to myself that in a parallel world, Bong and NJ are being together, happily ever after (infinite delusion mode: ON) just as the main lead in You are the apple of my eyes. And in this world, Chil Bong is also living happily ever after with his loyal fans. So happy that we've all moved on and decided to support Yeon Seok oppa. I'm grateful to know and to have awesome people like you guys. I've done fan-girling for twice and still am a fangirl over Yeon Jung Hoon (he doesn't have any kinds of online social interactions and hardly reveals his private life - which I totally admire and respect - so my job is kinda limited) and Benedict Cumberbatch (his fanbase is overwhelmingly HUGE so I'm just a salt in the sea :))). This time I really hope I could do something to extend YYS oppa's popularity.

Okay random fangirl post about YYS. It is extremely biased.

I just can't over how amazing he is. I know we had talked about how CB has raised our expectations of guys. I agree with that because if any guy is really interested in you he will make the effort to be with you. But really YYS is my ideal. Not only is he super gorgeous and tall with a great body which is a total plus. He is extremely humble, kind, thoughtful and hard working. It's great to see he worked really hard to gain his success. Some of his works have been flops but he has picked himself back up and moved on. He is not afraid to play the bad guy. He is also able to poke fun at himself and be okay with people making fun of him. He is really mature and wise beyond his years too. He has a great personality and is able to work with all his co stars. Also he doesn't smoke and takes care of his health. He is also pretty funny and charming. I also love that he loves photography and vintage cameras. It's my hobby too. I love his smile too. It makes me melt. He is too perfect. I didn't really think that such a man would exist in real life but apparently he does and his name is Yoo Yeon Seok. I am so a fan for life.

Guest teamcider

Stawp being perfect yoo yeon seokshhiii!! Or else ill kidnap u and keep u in my pocket!! Teeheee~ Anyway chinggus i want to thank everyone for the hardwork. U are all awesome guys!! I really really want to help somehow but seems like im not good in those things :( so i will just help to promote our fanclub. And ofc i will forever support yys! This is the first time in my life i love an actor this much! Happy yys year evryone! :D

Guest lightingstar

Behind the scene of reply 94 OST "feeling only you" 
:x

and a photo of our Bong's 30 birthday. How can he keep his youth like that? Look at his face and his smile, I can't beleive he is already 30!
3695954760_1gscdbLl_C0AFBFACBCAE_BBFDC6C
:x

Guest jongfucius

Hey guys, I was wondering if those of you who initiated the YYS project were planning on sharing it to the rest of his fans on Tumblr? I'll post up an official post from the Tumblr along with the fanclub site links in order to inform the fans on tumblr, and I'll add on any other links to that post as well. 

Guest jrfam78

@candid59

I completely agree with you on the Oppa and NJ relationship. Oppa reminded me of my brother so much that I couldn't ship them. It was a eww. I love oppa character and Jung Woo is an amazing actor but I couldn't get past the Oppa little sister vibe. If they didn't play the who the hubby is game so long they could have showed their relationship evolve to an adult man and woman relationship. But they didn't, they just skipped all of that. If I could have seen them evolve in any way then I would have been okay with the ending, even with the loop holes. But no they couldn't even give a name to CB'S wife or even a real face. How did he get over his one sided love how did he meet his first love. All of the other characters got that. I didn't ask for a CB show, I just want a good character arc. I am over it but kinda not really. But I am excepting it more every day.

Okay yeonnies.. Brace yourself.. 
Another selfie of YYS and GAR just made its way up..
27187CED-CF85-43C0-B9BA-4AF78245E7BB.jpg 
With all the selfies of Ara and YYS suddenly popping up like everywhere, I wonder if this is done on purpose to lead us watching the special ep. Hmmmmmm...

@kaylanurul
Geez, I don't watch ep 21 why bother watch the special ep? it will only torturing my heart. If they give an awesome ending for CB I'll watch special ep only CB scene ( pardon my bias :)) )
But YYS and GAR look good and cute together in real life :*

Guest chappykoo

@kaylanurul gosh.. i keep reading the mantra "do not ship them..do not ship them.." or even better way: go to the step sister thread and read ppl comment how JW and GAR have overflowing chemistry in their eyes lol..suddenly not ship them again :))
For the Armeria one, copied this from the 1st page:image

I tried google them and with hageul too but nothing significant showed up :( and they didnt put their website address in the watermark too sobs..they often posted HQ pics..anyone know about this fansite?
i browse all links provided in 1st page (thanks @8001spring for the comprehensive links!)and read all the interviews..gahh gotta say this is the real-life Chilbong!!
and quoting one of his interview in 10asia about his love for movie and camera:
"I did a movie when I was serving my mandatory military service. It was when I was a sergeant and each unit had to come up wtih ways to prevent accidents. We pestered the management saying we were going to create a movie because one of my successors was studying cinema directory at Dongguk University. We told them we would borrow the equipment from the school. We won an award from our unit for our video, which we made with a 6mm digital camera, on preventing suicide, and we were given a four day vacation.
I like film cameras. While I was in the military, my father gave me a Leica M3 camera because he has a lot of interest in cameras since he works in surveying. When I was in the military and studying the books in original text, I realized that I liked taking pictures as much as I liked being in them. I also have a DLSR but it isn’t that great so when I’m shooting I use it as a monitor. I have eight polaroid and film cameras. What I like about polaroids is that the staff likes to receive the photograph after taking a picture together. Nowadays you don’t have the hard copy of photos because everyone is posting up the pictures that they take with a digital camera. Also if you have the pictures you don’t have to worry about the pictures leaking out."

hahaha he is just so cute..
and I noticed that he always in bed in the MVs he is in :))

Archived