Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sassychic said:

Thank you for translating the interview......*his future wife/gf is lucky.....he is like perfect *

#rant#

I am so mad at tvN right now have you guys seen jw hug event (dont get me wrong im happy with his success)but it looks like tvN really is bias....they twitted  his event  and he also had a microphone everything was organised and then YYS event wasnt tweeted  and he had to talk from a loud speaker in a car  and because of this it had to be cancelled for safety reasons....HE DESERVES SO MUCH BETTER...HIS FANS DESERVE BETTERHe is also a BIG reason for

the drama that must not be named

successbut im happy with both there success is just that i really hate unfair treatment when they both worked just as hard...such a shame

:(

#rant over#

chappykoo said: guys lets tweet this for uri @yeonseok411 오빠 새해 복 많이 받으시고 대박 나세요! 화이팅! (oppa,saehae bok manhi badeushigo, daebak naseyo! hwaiting) that means: Oppa, Happy New Year and wish you great success! Hwaiting! lets shower him with our warm greetings for this new year..and show that many international fans love him :) or if you want you can go with: 7..6..5..4..3..2..1..해피 뉴 이어 유배우님!!! (happy new year yoo baewoo nim (actor yoo nim)) :)) *runs to the corner)

Guest jongfucius

@lunagal @ftbluepm thank you gals for the translation! Wahhh this Oppa is a very humble man, and I love how well he talks /swoons/. He's so perfect! I love that he is always thinking about his fans, you deserve all the love in the world YYS <3

@zanloo thank you so much for the video, I had such a great laugh at SJK calling him a pervert. And like this byuntae oppa of ours, I am also very eager to see MOAR (YYS) kiss scenes :x

@sailat the second gif is from the drama "Tasty Life". He is indeed the perfect Oppa every girl wants ~ and I noticed that he took a lot of selcas with GAR too and I can't help but think that they both look so damn good together. Now that's what you call a well matched couple.

ETA: HAPPY NEW YEARS MY FRIENDS!

Are there more video clips of Yoo Yeon Seok and Song Joongki? They're a bit adorable together and I want to see more ahah~ Also, very handsome together ^.^

Thank you to all those who work hard and translate, time, typeset, sub, encode, upload...all of it. Unfortunately I no longer have the time to do so, although I wish I could help, so I really appreciate all of your hard work!

@sailat @chappykoo i keep telling myself, "i swear i don't ship YYS and GAR In real life, i swear!"

BUTTT i can't help it when they keep posting pictures of them together all the time. must be fan service to cure our aching hearts? yep, most prolly that.

Guest sassychic

@sailat @chappykoo i keep telling myself, "i swear i don't ship YYS and GAR In real life, i swear!"

BUTTT i can't help it when they keep posting pictures of them together all the time. must be fan service to cure our aching hearts? yep, most prolly that.

I suspected it too..but I don't trust them anymore. And it will never be.

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! 
I'm so glad I got to meet all of you during the time Reply 1994 was around, its been a fun ride although taxing when it came to the end but the takeaway is that we got to share memories together as a group and for me, and I'm sure all of you, its that I'm a full-fledged Yoo Yeon Seok fan after this whole shebang. I first knew him in Architecture 101 and he didn't really leave an impression on me but his name did stick around in my head and when news first came out that he would be in Reply 1994, I never ever thought I would come out (finish the drama) a huge fan of his. Or that I would join Soompi for real and start contributing my thoughts in both forums alongside all of you.
So I just want to end this post and say I hope all of you have a good time celebrating the new year and that this year will be a better one than the one that has passed. <3

I think I'm a real life go ara- yys shipper. They are so cute in this picture together.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/71378/20131231/go-ara-yoo-yeon-seok-their-forbidden-love-in-real-life-self-camera-photo.htm

Hate the character not the actor.

:)>-

Guest lightingstar

7 6 5 4 3 2 1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!Remember the moments our Bong countdown in rep94, i wish he could organize a countdown event in realife, i'm sure that all his fan will be looking forward to being there with him :) Anyway, happy new year all chilbongers, hope that our YYS will have a successful 2014 with more and more projects, be together and support to our YYS, my chingus :D

Archived