Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

Hi guys,
Finally watched Born to Sing. Wow, YYS had a really cute love story there. I was so happy that finally a girl fell hard for a YYS character. We have to wait so long to see him as the main lead! But the great thing about him is he is not the kind of guy who will wait around for that main lead role to come. I felt it was remarkable that he chose three different kinds of projects so soon after and none of them were anything like Chilbongie. I think he does not want to be stuck to a particular kind of image. Just hope a drama comes along where he does a different good guy kind of role and wins the hearts of the audience once again.
I remember that idol (forgot her group) saying in Strong Heart that she is not the kind who would fall for the handsome and popular guys when YYS' character in Architecture was discussed.Hehe It is kind of weird to think such a good-looking actor got mostly negative roles so far. But then that is due to his face which is not just cute (where it can be slotted into just one type), but sharp as well. I think it is his great advantage as an actor.
But now all I can see is the cute and sweet boy in YYS especially with pics like these. God, it will be hard for us to let go of Chilbongie when he does his next role.
95414297.jpg
Thanks for the Kingkong video. I always wonder what Park Min Young was saying to YYS. She follows him on twitter, one of the few male actors she follows on twitter. Because he is so sweet and nice, I guess she feels comfortable with him. YYS also used to tweet Kim Kap Soo a lot.
One video from Running Goo which always brings a smile to my face. They must have had fun shooting this scene, which is actually the last scene of the miniseries.

Has anybody watched Late Night Hospital? Is it worth watching? He gives me all Chilbongie vibes in this MV. Don't want to see his heart broken again. Well, at least I hope he has his own character arc here.

Wow, I am amazed at people bashing YYS fans. The drama's ratings are greatly due to the fact that these unfortunate fans tuned in every week to see their man getting tortured in zillion ways. After making sure that they tuned in even for the last episode to see him being made the ultimate sacrificial lamb, now they have the cheek to say the YYS fans are ruining a great show like Reply 1994. I can't even understand the hypocrisy. If you didn't want this, you shouldn't have prolonged the trolling, writer and PD.BYxfpC7CAAEAYgo.jpg:large

그리고 어제 칠봉이한테 빼빼로 받았다아아! 모든 스탭들에게 빼빼로를 나눠주는 연석오빤 우뇌가 탑재된 멋진남자.. ♥_♥ 

I don't know whether this has been posted here before.  This was Lim Ju Eun's tweet (from Heirs) on 10  November. She is also a KK artist.From what I understood from google translate, she mentions how chilbongie bought pepero sticks for her and the staff on pepero day and how Yoon Seuk oppa is a wonderful man  I think many of the actresses who know him really likes him as a person coz he is really caring and sweet.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nogogogogo

jongfucius said: I'm laughing at how big his hands are, they practically cover up the whole side of her face! Also, I can't believe this is his only character thus far who has gotten a happy ending. Oh and I can never stress how much I love his hands, lol in each and every video/photo of his where his hands are visible, my eyes are completely drawn to them. Lol I may or may not have a hand fetish, do not judge me XDDDD

P.S. CAN WE GET MORE KISS SCENES?
se gifs off a korean blogspot)

The tight lipped pecks are supposed to be cute and innocent, but passionate/romantic ones are the best! Can we get/see more of those? Because I'm pretty sure he's capable of delivering, please no more wimpy pecks on the lips (even if his character is the one initiating) :-*

smallfly said: @GiangT: Welcome my friend >:D<
Btw are you Vietnamese? 'Cause I have this feeling that you're in the same land with me :x
And your avaaaaaa. Where should I find it? Can I have it, too 8-> Gosssh I'm so slow in updating things around...

Guest ftbluepm

@mimi26 Thanks for sharing! OMG that video in Running Goo O______________O
That girl, she is so lucky!!!!!!! 
Chances that I will be at the beach playing with 2 shirtless hottest boys : (not even) 0% =))

Guest smallfly

@GiangT: Don't worry about the photoshop thing. I know nothing, either :))
I think it's fine if we send him an original pic of Chil Bong with little modification to it. What's important is what we want to say to him. That's what a fan is about, right? 
Anyway, phone apps these days can do pretty amazing work as professional softwares in terms of beautifying pictures, so I think it's not that hard to have a nice fanart.
Thank you so much for sharing the pic. The owner of it as well, thank you >:D
PS: Soooo good to know there's at least one person from the same country with me here :D

Guest jongfucius

Wow. He's got a nice body, nice face, nice hands, and even a nice little butt :)) I don't know if I'm more jealous of PMY or BSH.. all that skinship with YYS <333 Thanks for sharing @mimi26 I'm also glad that he isn't the type of actor who is willing to typecast himself into one specific character. I like that he takes on any role as challenging as they may seem/be, it's always great to be versatile because it's beneficial in the long run. 
@nogogogo yessss and how nice it'd be to kiss those lips :\"> btw it'd be kind of you to remove those gifs in your quote, so we don't violate forum rules, thank you ~

Guest ftbluepm

Just made something while i'm bored*Please credit me (thegreat--vicci | tumblr) if you want to take it out of this thread*Thanks
(Also posted on tumblr, however, my tumblr has some code problem so you guys can't really see it. However, you can reblog it from here )
I'm doing some more. If you have any idea, or suggestion. Please tag me in your post @ftbluepm 
tumblr_mynoq4Z5CL1qbbtcro1_1280.jpg

MORE: 

tumblr_mynoq4Z5CL1qbbtcro2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mynoq4Z5CL1qbbtcro3_1280.jpg
tumblr_mynoq4Z5CL1qbbtcro4_1280.jpg
tumblr_mynoq4Z5CL1qbbtcro5_1280.jpg
tumblr_mynoq4Z5CL1qbbtcro6_1280.jpg
tumblr_mynoq4Z5CL1qbbtcro7_1280.jpg
tumblr_mynoq4Z5CL1qbbtcro8_1280.jpg
tumblr_mynoq4Z5CL1qbbtcro9_1280.jpg
tumblr_mynoq4Z5CL1qbbtcro10_1280.jpg

I really appreciate everyone on this thread. So nice and thoughtful. I don't know where else to to fan girl out. Even though I am an ajumma I just can't help love YYS. Why haven't I noticed him before? Where has he been hiding. I never ever been on a thread to spout my nonsense but here I am.

Can I just say that how hard it must have been for YYS to be in all of those emotional scenes at the very end. While everyone else was shooting the nice happy scenes. Here he was crying his heart out. Just makes me feel for him more. Most of his scenes were intense and emotionally charged. I don't know how he did it. This is my last rant. I will let go. I will let go. Is my mantra. And I will never be in the comment section at DB again. Left a really a bitter taste in my mouth.

Like I half-ranted on my LJ midway through the show, without making arguments on who I think would be a better choice for endgame, CB was the only character who made me ache for him. Maybe he's always been their poster boy for Unrequited Love, I dunno, but d@mn if his sorrowful eyes aren't soul-smattering. As much as I adore cutie pie CB, I kinda revel in those devastating moments more tbh, because YYS gave me raw feelings on a level entirely different from any other in that same show. As an actor, I'm sure he enjoyed doing those scenes because they require emotional connection with his character, and at least he could make heads or tails out of why the h3ll he's miserable in the 1st place. He might have more trouble with the bipolar whiplash of heartbroken-super happy-heartbroken round 2-super duper happy scenes though *cough cough*

And about silly comments, u've said your peace intelligently and civilly and that's good enough. No need to hang around for follow-ups. I'd laugh them off when I'm in a good mood, but since I'm bitter, I might bite keke. So I do myself the favor by staying the heck away from everywhere else except here and tumblr (filtered tags).

Hi, I am in the midst of trying to translate the top interview for you guys, so just hold on a bit :)

PS how do you stop other sites from taking your (my) work without proper credit?

Thanks @lunagal for working on the translation. In order for your work not to spread without proper credit, I suggest you save the trans with the credits in jpg or photo and post it.

Shocks chingus, you're moving agaib too fast.

I wish I can help with the fb stuff and all but you know you're unnie. With my real world and all, im quite happy being here. Thank you for all your posts and updates.

@mimi26, I plan to watch born to sing this weekend. Im glad he gets the girl in that movi hehe. So excited. :)

Anyways, for those bashing yys fans, let them be. I think they have also just become too defensive that the best argument they could make is that we're being childish. If they could only read how we analyzed the tragedy, they could see lots of brain power in there. I have actually moved on without watching the finale. It just took my biased actress to win daesang award to make me feel better about the whole fiasco. But of course, it doesn't mean im forgetting how my emotions are abused and overly demeaned by you know who they are.

Archived