Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thunderempress

chappykoo said: We should write a parody guys, pick one for the title:That Drama The Wind Blows ChilbongieScary Movie 7Horror Stories 3Richard Simmons and IMy So-Called-Best-Friend WeddingLife Actually (Is An richard simmons)The Lord of The Land: The Return of The First Love (To Rent And Ask Discount)7 Things I Hate About Her (And Her Trashy Life)I Know What You Did Last First Snow
well, will update with another ideas
LOL guys, because of you guys i have creativity :))

1. The Vogue vid that was posted: gahhhhh! I was smiling ear to ear. When he went "Min-young ssi..." - yeah lost it! Thankfully he's not like one of those male K-idols who're unable to interact w/ the opposite gender. It's just so bizarre. In the recent vid (KingKong had a holiday photoshoot w/ their actors n actresses) - i thought he was similarly VERY comfortable with the gorgeous Im Ju-eun (he even has a pic w/ her on his twitter). So, YAYYYYY that he's famous w/ the female label mates. 
2. YAY for placing 5th on being one of the most anticipated stars of 2014. Competing w/ idols in a poll is no joke!!
3. I concur w/ @star2010. With being the most sympathetic character EVER his CB will always be mentioned alongside LJJ n WB's characters as those w/ unrequited love. GirlFriday wrote beautifully abt CB n YYS in the final recap on DB. 
While JW must've won over the girl's heart YYS won a kazillion more hearts with his heart-breaking character arc. Twitter and the popular blogs are abuzz w/ indignant Chilbongers YO!! The comments at Koala's blog mostly talk about CB AND Yeon-seokie oppaaaaaa!! :D http://koalasplayground.com/2013/12/28/discussion-is-answer-me-1994-still-worth-watching-after-the-husband-is-revealed/

Guest tiffanyndo

@aoikarin: Actually, there is a section in the project dedicated to YYS the actor, so if you want, i think you can submit something particularly for him :"D

Guest aoikarin

Quantum Leap YYS to Joseon era with smartphone on his hands. LOL.. Seriously, He looks great with his flawless skin.. pretty pretty pretty..

viewimage.php?id=34b2df3fe0dd36b56bb0d5b

The creator of this gif really know how I feel about YYS. LOL. Thank you creator.. *bows*

viewimage.php?id=34b2df3fe0dd36b56bb0d5b

creadit as tagged

anoosha said: I can't believe "The Worst Drama of 2013" is actually using YET AGAIN YYS as a promotion for their So Called Special episodes Just Like They did for the Whole Drama back in October When It was about to start. They always use the pretty face for the promotional work. I seriously hope No Cider from Korea will bother to watch this special despite them using YYS as a promotion so They will see What rating means. Seriously Hope so.
Wow That "Booyah" girl has something against us that is not even funny. Now DC bashers Who bash YYS, Are actually YYS crazy fans pretending to be JW's fans Because They want to bad name JW and his fans.LOL Seriously. Never Mind Those DCers were people threatening the Staff That They will come and get them If T wasn't the end game and They were the ones attacking any CB fans in there and would call them names after names. Now That "Booyah" is actually claiming to feel sorry for YYS because He attracts Crazy fans.LOL WOW just WOW LOL

Guest sassychic

1. The Vogue vid that was posted: gahhhhh! I was smiling ear to ear. When he went "Min-young ssi..." - yeah lost it! Thankfully he's not like one of those male K-idols who're unable to interact w/ the opposite gender. It's just so bizarre. In the recent vid (KingKong had a holiday photoshoot w/ their actors n actresses) - i thought he was similarly VERY comfortable with the gorgeous Im Ju-eun (he even has a pic w/ her on his twitter). So, YAYYYYY that he's famous w/ the female label mates. 

2. YAY for placing 5th on being one of the most anticipated stars of 2014. Competing w/ idols in a poll is no joke!!

3. I concur w/ @star2010. With being the most sympathetic character EVER his CB will always be mentioned alongside LJJ n WB's characters as those w/ unrequited love. GirlFriday wrote beautifully abt CB n YYS in the final recap on DB. 

While JW must've won over the girl's heart YYS won a kazillion more hearts with his heart-breaking character arc. Twitter and the popular blogs are abuzz w/ indignant Chilbongers YO!! The comments at Koala's blog mostly talk about CB AND Yeon-seokie oppaaaaaa!! :D http://koalasplayground.com/2013/12/28/discussion-is-answer-me-1994-still-worth-watching-after-the-husband-is-revealed/

and they bash cb..of course..don't go there people...the commenter's are all richard Simmons

sassychic said:

Guest elena1984

chappykoo said: We should write a parody guys, pick one for the title:That Drama The Wind Blows ChilbongieScary Movie 7Horror Stories 3Richard Simmons and IMy So-Called-Best-Friend WeddingLife Actually (Is An richard simmons)The Lord of The Land: The Return of The First Love (To Rent And Ask Discount)7 Things I Hate About Her (And Her Trashy Life)I Know What You Did Last First Snow

Guys I just made twitter for us @yeonseok411_IFC... I'll tweet bout our project tomorrow...

@ftbluepm can I use your profil picture for twitter.. the pic is hilarious and funny..

Good night and sweet dream... meet you again tomorrow in bongderland or maybe now it's called YeoNiverse... :))

We should write a parody guys, pick one for the title:

That Drama The Wind Blows Chilbongie
Scary Movie 7
Horror Stories 3
Richard Simmons and I
My So-Called-Best-Friend Wedding
Life Actually (Is An richard simmons)
The Lord of The Land: The Return of The First Love (To Rent And Ask Discount)
7 Things I Hate About Her (And Her Trashy Life)
I Know What You Did Last First Snow

I have a few more:

Never after

Six years in one-sided love

Winter in her frozen heart

msash said:

We should write a parody guys, pick one for the title:That Drama The Wind Blows ChilbongieScary Movie 7Horror Stories 3Richard Simmons and IMy So-Called-Best-Friend WeddingLife Actually (Is An Ass)The Lord of The Land: The Return of The First Love (To Rent And Ask Discount)7 Things I Hate About Her (And Her Trashy Life)I Know What You Did Last First Snow

LOL guys, because of you guys i have creativity

:)

)

tiacosas said: msash said:

We should write a parody guys, pick one for the title:That Drama The Wind Blows ChilbongieScary Movie 7Horror Stories 3Richard Simmons and IMy So-Called-Best-Friend WeddingLife Actually (Is An Ass)The Lord of The Land: The Return of The First Love (To Rent And Ask Discount)7 Things I Hate About Her (And Her Trashy Life)I Know What You Did Last First Snow

LOL guys, because of you guys i have creativity

:)

)

Archived