Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sassychic

Guys, anybody knows what YYS fans being called? For example Lee Min Ho fans are called Minoz

And how about Seokers? hahaha well..its good to have an official name with our fans club.

Guest sassychic

Sorry I just read @day_dreamer post want to make twitter and tumblr... @sehunah can help with tumblr...

@sassychic with FB...

Sorry wrong typo, I mean @yeonseok411_IFC or @yeonseok411_IntFC? Or any ideas?

And we can inform our project too through FB, twitter, and tumblr

By the way..any suggestions about the name of our international fan base in fb?

tamaharuchan said:

Because NetizenBuzz can't gave us justice:

"AM1994 Kim Jae-joon=Trash, Go Ara's husband is Jung Woo as expected" (http://news.nate.com/view/20131228n11678?mid=n1008)1. *tears* I feel sorry for Chilbong… He liked her for 7 years, but it was one-sided from start to end. (+900, -406)2. Yoo Yun Suk said thank you on his twitter, but his fans are giving the actor a bad name. (; border-color: initial; ">3. The maturity level of Yoo Yun Suk's fans are shown by all the online comments.

Guest thunderempress

Since we are on the topic of names for the fanclub how about Seoxygen? You know Seok + Oxygen = Seoxygen....
I know its lame, I'm not really cut out for this kind of stuff

:))

Guest chappykoo

We should write a parody guys, pick one for the title:That Drama The Wind Blows ChilbongieScary Movie 7Horror Stories 3Richard Simmons and IMy So-Called-Best-Friend WeddingLife Actually (Is An richard simmons)The Lord of The Land: The Return of The First Love (To Rent And Ask Discount)7 Things I Hate About Her (And Her Trashy Life)I Know What You Did Last First Snow
well, will update with another ideas
LOL guys, because of you guys i have creativity :))

Archived