[Drama 2013/2014] Let’s Eat (식사를 합시다)

wheeresstephanie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JAYwalkers

[NEWS] ‘Let’s Eat’ Yoon Doo-joon, "Yong Joon-hyung’s success? Not envious. No rivalry”

20131125_1385361518_97832500_1_59_201311

BEAST’s Yoon Doo-joon has spoken about a sense of rivalry among the team members.

At the press briefing of tvN’s drama series ‘Lets’ Eat’ (written by Lim Su-mi, directed by Park Jun-hwa) held at Yeouido CGV in Seoul on November 25, Yoon Doo-joon said, "There is no sense of rivalry among us at all.”

BEAST’s rapper Yong Joon-hyung received positive reviews through Mnet-tvN’s drama series 'Monstar'.

Yoon Doo-joon said, "Individual activities are helpful to group activities. For example, even the elderly have recently started to recognize Yong Joon-hyung.”

He added, "I am not envious of Yong Joon-hyung for his success. He has an ambition for acting and majored in acting in high school. He had complained to the agency that it had not given him a chance to act for the last five years. I am happy that he finally could act and succeed.”

'Let’s Eat' is a drama on a real life and romance of single people who live alone including the main character Lee Soo-kyung (Lee Soo-kyung). It is expected to show eating of a one-person household in a realistic way. The production crew are those from tvN’s long-run drama series ‘Rude Miss Yeong-ae'.

Lee Soo-kyung is a woman who is haughty but weak at food Lee Soo-kyung while BEAST’s Yoon Doo-joon plays a mysterious charming guy Gu Dae-yeong who is good at expressing food in a unique way. In addition, Sim Hyeong-tak plays a picky lawyer Kim Hak-mun passionate about promoting himself and Yun Jin-yi plays Yun Jin-yi who is a carefree and innocent woman.  

Lee Soo-kyung, Yoon Doo-joon, Sim Hyeong-tak, Yun Su-hee, Jeong Su-yeong, Jang Won-yeong, and Lee Do-yeon will appear in the drama, which will premiere on November 28 and be aired every Thursday.

cr: star.naver

source: tvreport

Guest JAYwalkers

[NEWS] Yoon Doo-joon, "Labeled as idol actor…Depends on ones effort"

201311251442775526_5292e3a0388e5_59_2013

Idol group BEAST member Yoon Doo-joon said about him labeled as 'idol actor', "It is natural. It depends on ones effort." and garnered attention.

On 25th afternoon, Yoon Doo-joon appeared in tvN Thursday drama 'Let's Eat'(writer Lim Soo-mi, director Park Joon-hwa) premier held at CGV in IFC Mall Yeouido and had a round interview.

He expressed his determined will starringas the lead, "I think it is fair. One's capability will only take off or get sticked with the label. There are many idol actors who are approved and accepted. I think they are amazing and have lots to learn. I will do my best until I get rid of my label."

He explained how he managed to prepare the Goo Dae-young character who has been single-person household for nine years, "I asked a lot to the managers. I also live in dorm myself, which I think it's a lot like living alone. I a lot of help from my experience."

Meanwhile, 'Let's Eat' will be featuring three single women and men's realistic daily lives and romance including single-person household beginner Yoon Jene-yi(Yoon So-hee), three years of single-person household Lee Soo-kyung(Lee Soo-kyung), and nine years of single-person household Goo Dae-young(Yoon Doo-joon). The first episode will be aired on 28th 11PM.

source: OSEN

Guest JAYwalkers

[NEWS] Let's Eat Lee Soo-kyung & Yoon Doo-joon, heart pounding chemistry expected

201311261517771473_52943dd779c99.jpg

Actress Lee Soo-kyung and BEAST Yoon Doo-joon unveiled their couple picture and garnered attention.

On 26th afternoon, drama tvN 'Let's Eat' unveiled a still shot featuring bright yet serious two. They are staring at the same direction, or beaming a style side by side looking like a real couple.

In the play, Lee Soo-kyung(Lee Soo-kyung) is not so interested in her neighbors but is suspicious of unemployed looking Goo Dae-young who always lies to women in his phone call. The two will be bickering a lot as they are two very different characters.

CJ E&M Park Joon-hwa director said "Lee Soo-kyung and Yoon Doo-joon will be fighting over hall cleaning and recycling in the beginning. They will be showing interesting changes in their relationship."

In the premier held before the air, Lee Soo-kyung said "Yoon Doo-joon is more mature than his age. He is generous and always caring, despite his busy schedule. I think I met a good partner." Yoon Doo-joo also said, "I am so thankful. Thanks to her I am enjoying the shoot."

Meanwhile, 'Let's Eat' episode 1 will be aired on 28th 11PM.

source: OSEN

Guest JAYwalkers

Let's Eat Lee Soo-kyung "7 younger Yoon Doo-joon, no one can tell our age gap with our appearance
201311251451772459_5292e66c312ae_59_2013

[OSEN=Park Hyun-min]  Actress Lee Soo-kyung mentioned about her 7 years younger co-star BEAST Yoon Doo-joon, "I do feel the age gap pressure, but I think it will be fine since physically no on can tell that I am 7 years older than him." and made everyone laugh.

On 25th afternoon, Lee Soo-kyung appeared in tvN drama 'Let's Eat'(writer Lim Soo-mi, director Park Joon-hwa) premier held in Seoul Yeouido IFC Mall CGV.

Lee Soo-kyung was asked, "Do you feel pressure acting as couple with 7years younger idol Yoon Doo-joon?" and she answered, "I do feel pressure. I have a three year younger sibling but he is four years younger than him."

She added, "Still I think it is ok since no one can tell. He is gentle and looks older than his age. He takes care everyone on stage despite his busy schedule. I think I met a good partner."

Yoon Doo-hoon also responded, "Physically no on can tell our age gap(laughs). I am always thankful for her support."

Meanwhile, Lee Soo-kyung, Yoon Doo-joon, Yoon So-hee, Sim Hyung-tak, and so on will be starring in 'Let's Eat' featuring the singles daily lives and romance. The drama will be aired on 28th 11PM for the first time.

gato@osen.co.kr

<Photo Credit> Min Kyung-hoon. rumi@osen.co.kr

source: OSEN

Guest JAYwalkers

Let's Eat Lee Soo-kyung & Yoon Doo-joon, will they be the next eating stars?

201311201526775475_528c569aeb175_59_2013

[OSEN=Lim Seung-mi] tvN 'Let's Eat' Lee Soo-kyung and Yoon Doo-joon are expected to become 'eating' stars. On 20th, the production crew released the eating scenes of the two, beofore the first air of 'Let's Eat'.

In the picture, Lee Soo-kyung is absorbed in braised seafood, eating blue crab. The staffs were awed by her detailed act when she longingly looked at the food, swallowing her saliva. Yoon Doo-joon is also enjoying his black-bean-sauce noodles(jajangmyeon) with the sauce all over his mouth. Their bold and shocking eating scenes are expected to make them the ext eating stars.

Park Joon-hwa director of 'Let's Eat' said "If someone eat with relish, it not only makes the person watching happy but also make the viewers be absorbed in the character. I think this is why the eating scenes are becoming an issue. Lee Soo-kyung and Yoon Doo-joon did not fear to act bold. They will be immersed into their characters and show what really natural eating scene looks like."

'Let's Eat' leading star Lee Soo-kyung(Lee Soo-kyung) will be surrounded by her neighbor and colleague Goo Dae-young(Yoon Doo-joon) as well as other single living people. The drama, featuring realistic daily life romance, will be aired on 28th 11PM for the first time.

inthelsm@osen.co.kr
<Photo Credit> CJ E&M broadcasting public relations team. 

source: OSEN

Guest JAYwalkers

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'normal Georgia', 'Times New Roman', Times, serif; font-size: 25px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; color: rgb(79, 153, 141); margin-bottom: 5px;"[star News] Yoon Doojoon receives fans’ support for ‘Let’s Eat’
Posted on November 26, 2013 by mrsdoob2uty
20131126162333_52944c75ef002_1.jpg

BEAST Yoon Doojoon has received all the love and support from fans with various wreaths delivered as encouragement.

On the 25th November where the press conference for tvN drama ‘Let’s Eat’ was conducted, wreaths like rice wreath, bricks wreath as well as ramen wreath were delivered to the venue. In total, it includes 300kg of rice, 300 packets of ramen and 80 pieces of bricks.

These wreaths gathered at the press conference will be delivered to the elderly or those stricken with poverty as well as serving a warm supportive message to Yoon Doojoon.

Fans of Yoon Doojoon have been actively involved in donation projects. In 2010 where Beast held their first solo concert, 200kg of rice wreath was gathered. Till today, 2734 tons of rice wreath, 2680 pieces of bricks and 784 packets of ramen have been gathered throughout 15 occasions.

Meanwhile, ‘Let’s Eat’ where Yoon Doojoon holds the lead role will be aired on 28th November.

Please take out with full credits.

Trans: loveindacube.wordpress.com

Source: Star News

Guest JAYwalkers

class="cb b15" style="font-weight: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);""Will Be The Best Eating Drama Ever"
will-be-the-best-eating-drama-ever.jpg?w

Actress Lee Soo Kyung (31)'s teeth broke while filming.

Producer Park Joon Wha who is directing the tvN drama "Let's eat" shared a funny story at the production release in Seoul Yeongdeugnpo-gu Yeoido-dong CGV theater on November 25th.  Lee Soo Kyung was fiting on a crab for a promo shoot and her tooth was chipped.  Prodcuer Park said, "Until now, I haven't had an actress like this."

"Let's Eat" features protagonist Lee Soo Kyung (played by Lee Soo Kyung) with her daily life and romance of a single group with their co-workers and neighbors. This yaer, according ot the Department of Statistics, one-person family comprises 25.9% of the population and brought out the code of "Eating broadcasting" even before the first episode.

In the drama, Lee Soo Kyung is a third year divorcee (a person who returns to social life after getting a divorce) and enjoys her eating to sustain her life.  Actress lee Soo Kyung said, "I ate the most among the actors who were present.  Ordinarily, I go to hot eating spots and eating broadcasting is about happiness itself.  The management company had to lessen the meals fee because of me.  However, it's a negative aspect that my stomach was upset because I really ate a lot."

Male group member of Beast Yoon Doo Joon (24) is taking on the progatonist role of "Let's East" for the first time.  He is playing the role of neighbor Gu Dae Young living next to Lee Soo Kyung.  Yoon Doo Joon said, "There weren't too many romance scenes so it wasn't too hard to harmonize.  There were a lot of skilled acting on scene and I had a lot to learn."  In the scenes, Gu Dae Young is an insurance agent and lies every time he talks.  Yoon Doo Joon said, "Gu Dae Young says a lot of lies to raise his perforamcne but I'm a type to say a lot of white lies to make the other person feel better" and showed a carefree side.

Producer Park showed confidence saying, "Our drama is going to be the best eating drama that'll make viewers hungry just by looking at the drama.  Just to make the food look the best, we looked a lot of new skills in terms of quality, angle, and filming strategy."

"Let's Eat" uses the hit phrase of the baseball critic Huh Goo Yeon who said "Shik Sha" (Shik Sa = meal).  Producer Park said, "As much as the hit phrase is the warm word from the baseball critic Huh Gu Yeon as we wanted a witty vibe with a great title."  Moreover, he said, "To Koreans, eating isn't only about consuming food.  It's about connecting and sharing stories."  This will be the following "Rude Miss Young Ae 12" and will be broadcast for the first time on November 28th at 11PM.

credit : kdramastars

Archived