[Drama 2013/2014] Let’s Eat (식사를 합시다)

wheeresstephanie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JAYwalkers

class="entry-title" style="text-align: left; font-weight: normal;"[News] BEAST Yoon Doojoon express thoughts on ‘Let’s Eat’ Press Conference
Posted on November 25, 2013 by mrsdoob2uty

201311251444771855_5292e3f74bc33.jpg

BEAST member Yoon Doojoon, the main lead in upcoming drama ‘Let’s Eat’, has attended a press conference for the drama on 25th November today.

Yoon Doojoon plays a neighboring guy who stay next to Lee SooKyung. He’s a gourmet with an expressive description for food, which will make everyone fall for it. Although he has a fiend character and lies every time he talks about food, he’s a mysterious man that takes good and sincere care of others through his own actions.

Yoon Doojoon expressed his thoughts, “I felt that if one eats prettily, that person will be the main focus. But when one eats voraciously, it emphasizes on the food” and, “It’s my first time playing in a drama that focuses on food, so I feel that I had to eat it deliciously to fulfill that aspect.”

“It’s hard to express deliciously if you’re eating something tasteless, but fortunately, all the dishes prepared for this drama are really delicious. I start to anticipate upcoming dishes and I would get pretty excited whenever there are more dishes to be added to the new scripts,” and, “In the future too, I hope writer-noonas will take good care of me”.

c043549052796baa64191cbba5a83701.jpg

When asked if BEAST members gave their support to him, Yoon Doojoon revealed, “There’s none for this time as well. We don’t help much on each other’s personal activities”, he responded.

He continued, “It’s not that we don’t have a good relationship. It’s just that when I was filming for this drama, the rest of the members were busy as well. Kikwang went to Vietnam and took care of children, Yong JunHyung currently has some individual activities on his hands, Hyunseung in Trouble Maker, another friend is busy with his musicals while another is resting at home”, he explained.

Yoon Doojoon added, “BEAST members will say ‘it’s interesting’ when looking at other member’s in dramas they acted in. Either that, or we will only mentioned about it when we teased about their funny characters in the drama. It’s just to that extent (nothing more),” causing a sea of laughter during the press conference.

When asked what will be their possible reactions for this new drama, Yoon Doojoon replied, “Our members will be surprised, and since they love to tease each other, I think there will be some exciting responses.”

Member Yong JunHyung has been receiving the spotlight lately for his acting skills. Yoon Doojoon revealed, “I never thought of him as a rival. Instead, I think while he’s conducting his personal activities, it helps the group a lot in return.”

2013112502303_0.jpg

Yoon Doojoon and Lee SooKyung easily reminisces the public of a noona-dongsaeng couple relationship. Towards this, Doojoon said, “Based on appearance, there’s not much issues to that so there isn’t any inconvenience. (laughs) In fact, although I referred her as ‘noona’, I felt that I gain abundant of positive energy during filming sessions,” delivering his grateful heart.

On this day, Yoon Doojoon chose Lee SooKyung over Yoon SoHee as his ideal type. “Lee SooKyung is closer to my ideal type,” and, “Yoon SoHee is quite a shy person while Lee SooKyung isn’t,” expressing his reasons.

He continued, “We share the same stylist team, so I heard a lot about her. Although she’s older than me, but she has a bright and considerate personality, so I have a great time shooting the drama with her.”

Meanwhile, Yoon SoHee expressed that she likes BEAST since their debut song.

When asked to choose her favorite member in BEAST, she answered, “This is really frustrating. But when I didn’t know each members then, Yoon Doojoon went on ‘Strong Heart’. As I watch that episode, I came to like Yoon Doojoon-sunbae,” creating a pink atmosphere during the press conference.

Regarding the ‘idol’ tag that follows Yoon Doojoon, he expressed, “I think of it as something that is bound to happen. I feel that the removal of such tag depends a lot on my own capacity. As such, I will work hard on my side” and, “There are idols that gained recognition. They are great and I think that they have these good traits I can learn from. I will work diligently till this tag diminishes,” showing his aspirations.

Meanwhile, ‘Let’s Eat’ will have its first episode aired on 28th November. It will be broadcast every Thursdayat 11.10PM.

Please take out with full credits

Trans: loveindacube.wordpress.com

Source: OSEN , The Star (1) (2), CS TimesFinancial News, SSTV (1)(2)

Guest JAYwalkers

drama '' LET'S EAT'' become a hot topic #2 on Naver

[iNFO] '식샤를 합시다 윤두준' #2 at Naver's Hot Topic Keywords

BZ67S3WCYAAPxoZ.jpg:large

(Cr: loveyboy_dj)

Guest JAYwalkers

*[uPDATED] 
BEAST Yoon Doojoon expressed his thoughts on 'Let's Eat' Press Conference
Posted on November 25, 2013 by mrsdoob2uty

9a1f915965290d7c4b06b7cc2358da6a.jpg

Regarding ways on how idols manage their diet, Yoon Doojoon stated, “For us, we don’t really manage. Never once even till today. But if we exceed (our weight), we will try to control it. We love food a lot, so among ourselves, we would go to delicious restaurants” and, “Yang Yoseob, Son Dongwoon and I have similar taste in food. I think we went to all famous and delicious restaurants around Gangnam”, revealing his ‘food date mates’.

He added, “I’m not a person who can’t cook. I actually attempted cooking quite often,” flaunting confidence on his actual cooking skills. “When the members and I having similar thoughts, we would go to markets together and even cook too.” (Updated)

bc9d8814070f6fa275f6ef6866dbdddb.jpg

On another note, Lee SooKyung expressed her thoughts on working with 7-years-younger Yoon Doojoon, “My sibling brother is younger than me by 3 years old, but Yoon Doojoon is even younger than him by 4 years. It’s quite burdensome. But if you look at appearance, there isn’t really much difference,” which caused laughter during the press conference.

Lee SooKyung continued, “Yoon Doojoon is a considerate person. Despite the age difference, he’s very much mature and I learn a lot from him. Not only in dramas, but as a singer who’s always busy, he’s able to hide his tired side during shoots… he is really amazing,” praising Yoon Doojoon as well as showing her satisfaction for meeting a great partner. (Updated)

Yoon Doojoon and Lee SooKyung easily reminisces the public of a noona-dongsaeng couple relationship. Towards this, Doojoon said, “Just like how noona put it, there’s not much issues when it comes to appearance, so there isn’t any inconvenience. (laughs) In fact, although I referred her as ‘noona’, I felt that I gain abundant of positive energy during filming sessions,” delivering his grateful heart.

Please take out with full credits

Trans: loveindacube.wordpress.com

Guest JAYwalkers

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"BEAST’s Doojoon Picks His Ideal Type Between “Let’s Eat” Co-Stars Lee Soo Kyung and Yoon So Hee
kimpossible November 26, 2013 
letseat_stars.jpg

At a recent press conference held for tvN’s newest drama, “Let’s Eat,” Doojoon was asked to describe his ideal type. 

On November 25, the cast and staff gathered to discuss the details of the drama, their characters and other interesting information. When BEAST member and actor Yoon Doojoon was asked to pick his ideal type between female co-stars Lee Soo Kyung andYoon So Hee, he replied, “Lee Soo Kyung is the closest to my ideal type. Yoon So Hee covers her face a lot, but Lee Soo Kyung doesn’t.” 

He continued, “Lee Soo Kyung and I share the same stylist team, I get to hear lots about her, and it seems like we have similar personalities. She’s older than me, but since she’s so lively and thoughtful, I have a great time shooting scenes with her.” 

In related news, “Let’s Eat” will air it’s first episode on November 28!

Source (1

http://www.soompi.com/2013/11/26/beasts-doojoon-picks-his-ideal-type-between-lets-eat-co-stars-lee-soo-kyung-and-yoon-so-hee/#.UpRYmNIldcs

Guest JAYwalkers

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"BEAST’s Doojoon Updates Fans on Fellow Member Activitieskimpossible November 25, 2013 
beastteaser.jpg

BEAST‘s Yoon Doojoon recently updated fans what his fellow members were up to at the press conference he attended for his new tvN drama, “Let’s Eat” at the IFC mall. 

He stated, “Lee Kikwang is currently overseas for a program where he cares for a kid, Jang Hyun Seung is busy with all ‘Trouble Maker’ activities. Yong Jun Hyung is preparing to show a new image to fans very soon.”

Yoon Doojoon also added, “The members didn’t offer me much advice about this drama, since all the members have been so busy with their respective activities. We don’t usually share or discuss anything in detail about them.” 

Doojoon will play the role of Ku Dae Young, who has a unique skill in describing the taste of food and lives next door to Lee Soo Kyung. “Let’s Eat” is centered about the life of Lee Soo Kyung, a single woman who loves gourmet food, and the events she encounters in her neighborhood. 

The drama is scheduled for 16 episodes and begins airing on November 28!

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2013/11/25/beasts-doojoon-updates-fans-on-fellow-member-activities/#.UpRbOdIldcs

Guest JAYwalkers

Doojoon talks about his drama 'Let's Eat' and which female co-star is closer to his ideal type

Doojoon-yoon-so-hee_1385417735_af_org.jp

Doojoon took part in an interview for tvN's upcoming drama 'Let's Eat' on November 25 at Yeoido's IFC Mall.

On this day, he was asked which one of his female co-stars, Lee Soo Kyung or Yoon So Hee, was closer to his ideal type.  Doojoon said, "I do not look at beauty for my ideal type so it is hard to choose, but Lee Soo Kyung is closer to my ideal type personality-wise."

He continued, "I am very shy with strangers, but while we worked together, it turned out that Lee Soo Kyung was very easy-going so I was able to get closer to her easily."

He also said, "Unlike my character in the drama, I can never eat a meal alone . . . It isn't because I am a celebrity; I can't eat alone even at my house."

The drama will first air on November 28!  Prepare to see a lot of delicious food and some cute moments between Doojoon and Lee Soo Kyung's characters.

Guest JAYwalkers

Lee Soo Kyung very much enjoying her cake at press conference

20131126015016_52937fc88ccab_1.jpg

Lee Soo Kyung enjoyed a sweet cake at her new drama press conference.

On November 25th, press conference of new tvN drama 'Let's Eat' took place at CGV Yeouido branch, and Lee Soo Kyung, Yoon Du Jun, Shim Hyung Tak, Jang Won Young, Yoon So Hee, Lee Do Yeon, and production director Park Jun Hwa attended.

A cake cutting was held during the conference, and Lee Soo Kyung, who is casting in the drama as a divorced single, started tasting the cake.

She enjoyed her slice very much, and even licked cream on her fingers.

Netizens left comments, such as "And how can she still be so slim", "So cute", and "She looked amazing at the press conference".

Meanwhile, 'Let's Eat' will premiere on November 28th at 11 PM.

credit starN

Guest JAYwalkers

'Let's Eat' Yoon Du Jun & Yoon So Hee coming up as a sweet couple
image_readtop_2013_1184968_1385396782112

A photo of Yoon Du Jun and Yoon So Hee at a shooting scene of 'Let's Eat' was revealed.

New tvN drama 'Let's Eat' will premiere on November 28th, and the production team revealed a photo of Yoon Du Jun and Yoon So Hee at a shooting scene.

Yoon Du Jun and Yoon So Hee are casting in the drama as neighbors. Yoon Du Jun is playing as a playboy named 'Gu Dae Young'. Gu Dae Young keeps making lies to get himself out of troubles, but he is a very charming and warm-hearted guy.

Yoon So Hee will be casting as a girl named Yoon Jin, who gets a major crush on Yoon Du Jun after moving in to his neighborhood.

The first episode of 'Let's Eat' will show the two eating delivery foods together on the day that Yoon So Hee moves in. Indeed, Yoon Du Jun and Yoon So Hee met with each other for the first time because of the drama, but it is said that the two grew close together very quick.

The photo shows Yoon Du Jun and Yoon So Hee showing bright smiles together. The two are showing great cares for each other, and many drama fans are showing great excitement for their collaboration.

Meanwhile, 'Let's Eat' will show daily lives and romance of singles, and it will premiere on November 28th at 11 PM on channel tvN.

credit starN

Archived