[Drama 2013/2014] Let’s Eat (식사를 합시다)

wheeresstephanie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@grapefruit7 I have not watched it properly yet, just took peeks at it. It seems that they introduced each character in the beginning of the Special and then it was BTS and NGs. I can PM you the raw version and you can have a look. I think I will wait for subs before I watch it. :)

@grapefruit7 I have not watched it properly yet, just took peeks at it. It seems that they introduced each character in the beginning of the Special and then it was BTS and NGs. I can PM you the raw version and you can have a look. I think I will wait for subs before I watch it.

:)

oh cool ^^...thanks!!!

Guest akuyang

@grapefruit7‌

LSK plays only a small supporting role in the 2006 film Tazza. She's the girlfriend of the male lead. She first appeared around the mid-part of the movie and reappeared in the later part. I don't know how to attach photos otherwise I would post her "Hwa-Ran" character here.

"hehe (coz I heard YDJ seen that film for many many times..)" - haha I will be rewatching the movie too this weekend because of YDJ.

I want to watch the BTS too.

Guest blnmom

stewiefg said: Sorry, I've been busy and not been checking in for the last few days. How's everyone? Has the withdrawal symptoms started yet? E.g. like this :(( or like this 8-X?
Thanks @noctus!
I have a question for those who have already watched the Special... Thanks!

I read something about the lady in the white top holding on to GDY's leg. Was she the neighbour who passed away at the beginning of the drama, the one whom LSK thought that GDY was the beneficiary of her insurance payout. Is that true? In any case, I think it is funny... wherever GDY goes, the girls/women all want to seduce him.. lol!

Guest JAYwalkers

[Trans] Excerpt from news regarding Doojoon's acting on Let's Eat. 

"Noona, you're the worst. You could have just said you are sorry." 

This is the line from the famous scene (in the show) in which broke through the bias against idols' acting, shone through Yoon Doo Joon's acting. Director Park Junhwa gave the thumbs up to Yoon Doojoon's acting, in which he delivered the lines, through looks of betrayal and resentment. 

"Yoon Doojoon is really smart. Once you teach him something, he gets it immediately and puts it into action. He really prepares a lot. I didn't tell him to do it, but he thinks about the flow of the scenes, and how should the reaction be - he considers those beforehand. When you see Yoon Doojoon's works, there is the charm that only Yoon Doojoon has. Goo Daeyoung is Yoon Doojoon, and Yoon Doojoon was Goo Daeyoung." 

NEWS SOURCE: http://m.mydaily.co.kr/new/read.php?newsid=201403211458311119

Cr. @xiangie0105 for translations

Guest JAYwalkers

Let's Eat Special BTS 
Goo Daeyoung's Goodbye message : "Because of everyone, I'm really happy, sincerely thank you" 
trans cr b2utymakassar

BjLcPcpCYAAoE6A.jpg

10001047_1433633433543441_2055604230_o.j1900733_1433633283543456_891708869_o.jpg

Guest JAYwalkers

[TRANS] Doojoon INSTYLE April issue interview

When told he looks like the actor So Jiseob, he just smiled and said, “It’s just that I probably look like a cow! (**cow in Korean = “So”)”. Any praises or admiration for him is still something he feels burdened with, and any pretense or fluke isn’t part of his origin. The ace of Beast, and also the actor who successfully pulled off roles from “All My love”, “IRIS 2” and followed by Goo Daeyoung in “Let’s Eat” - Yoon Doojoon. This is the frank conversation we had. 

On “Let’s Eat”:

After receiving the script for “Let’s Eat”, I promptly agreed to playing the role. It’s a fresh idea to have a drama dealing with the point/theme of single-home people (i.e. people who live alone), and more than anything else, the story was really interesting. For the past four months, I enjoyed filming without any stress. 

On Acting:

Acting is difficult, but I think it is a sphere that has a lot of charm. More than anything else, there is the charm that I am able to become a totally different person. I am thankful for the continued chance to be able to act, and I am working hard at learning it, and in future I want to work hard to try it out. 

On Goo Daeyoung:

Goo Daeyoung’s bright and positive image is similar to mine. But, the Goo Daeyoung in the show, I think he is more enthusiastic/positive than I am. I’m the kind that is more passive/timid and shy. I tend to observe what will others think if I were to behave this way… But basically our characters are similar so acting became more comfortable/easier. 

On Love:

If in love, age gap doesn’t matter. I am able to date someone older, just like Goo Daeyoung. The most frequent phrases I have heard from the girlfriends I have had in the past is, “interesting/fun”. Being quiet and being silent are different, I cannot stand being silent. I like it if the conversation does not get cut and we are able to converse interestingly. That’s why I match/communicate well with people who have characters which are livelier and more positive/enthusiastic than I do. 

On being a Singer: 

To say acting is what I venture into now, then as a singer, I have achieved what I want to have. Of course, there are still many aspects that I want to try out as a singer, but firstly, I, who was preparing to enter a sports university/faculty, and one fine day dreamt of being a singer, have debut in reality, had a concert and even attained 1st place award. My wish/hope is to be able to watch over/stand by this for a long long time. In this aspect, I feel strongly the responsibility as a Beast member. 

On the benchmark of success: 

It’s “happiness”. Of course, it can look like I am happy/blissful now, but I think it is a time where I should show more greed. Because I am young. When I am successful, what I want to do is to be able to manage my family and become a good father and husband. I watched every episode of “Dad! Where are you going?” without missing any. I was really envious.To be able to go on holidays with the kids, it’s a simple yet difficult task. When I was younger, I went on trips with my father frequently. I think it is the simple things in daily life (like that) that is true happiness.

On BEAST: 

We are planning to comeback at the end of April. The thought of having to show the image that we have grown and developed, the members have cut back on the solo activities and working hard at preparation. What kind of a presence am I in BEAST? Well. The kindest present (amongst all)?! (laughs)

Additional comments from Doojoon:

"I like the comfortable style. If I were to pick between formal and casual wear, I would be on the side of casual. My character is passive/timid, but fashion style-wise, it is daily/usual and tough type. 

Acting is pretty difficult, but I think it is a sphere that has a lot of charm. I am able to become a totally different person. I think thankfully for the continued chance to be able to act. I have learnt lots while doing the productions all this time, and I will work hard to try it out in future too."

Credits:
Source - @KongKongXD
Translations - @xiangie0105

BjTOt8qCYAA2t9f.jpg
BjTLSueCAAAN9PL.jpg

Guest JAYwalkers

Last Episode
"Over cold rice, it is repeatedly pouring in and pouring out hot liquids several times. the soup seeps into the grains of rice, and makes it even more delicious.So that it isn’t too hot and you can eat it immediately, and you can also taste the flavors properly.” - Goo Dae Young

tumblr_n2u5fdapNf1rmm1tio1_250.gif  tumblr_n2u5fdapNf1rmm1tio6_250.gif
tumblr_n2u5fdapNf1rmm1tio2_250.gif  tumblr_n2u5fdapNf1rmm1tio3_250.gif
tumblr_n2u5fdapNf1rmm1tio4_250.gif  tumblr_n2u5fdapNf1rmm1tio5_250.gif
tumblr_n2u5fdapNf1rmm1tio7_250.gif  tumblr_n2u5fdapNf1rmm1tio8_250.gif
credit vi13es

Guest JAYwalkers

The new title for Yoon Doojoon: National Younger Mandini | 22 Mar 2014

wLpyk.jpg

Who would have guessed that the recent boom in Korean drama of relationship between older women and younger men, would have an impact on Yoon Doojoon!

Thanks to his latest character in tvN’s “Let’s Eat” drama, the B2ST leader sees his long list of nickname grow, as he is now also known as: gookmin-yunha (national younger man).

In the drama, Doojoon plays the character of Goo Daeyoung, an insurance king and a food power blogger, also known as “siksya-nim”. The drama “Let’s Eat” talks about the daily life of singles who live next door to each other and love to enjoy various delicious food.

His loveline with a three-year-divorced noona (older women), character played by actress Lee Sookyung, achieved lots of appreciation from audiences. Despite of their nine-year age gap, the pair’s appearance every Thursday night managed to keep audience in anticipation with their mildang (push-and-pull) relationship.

Goo Daeyoung’s favorite line to Lee Sookyung is “noona is mine”, has succeeded in making the hearts of every one of its noona viewer pound harder!

Tu4eL.jpg

When Lee Sookyung and Doojoon’s revealed their first kissing scene that happened in a street food-stall while eating dalkbal (chicken feet), the scene became a popular search term in several Korean portal sites.

Not only that, in one survey that was held by The K-Seoul Hotel ahead of “White Day” (March 14), this couple secured the second spot in the category of the couple that will have the prettiest date on “White Day”, with a percentage of 26%!

Meanwhile, Doojoon’s other’s nickname is “National Boyfriend Idol”, due to the fact that he has been described by many women as their ideal type of man. And guess what! Coinsidentally most of the women who chose Doojoon are noona(s)! The list includes Lee Hyori, G.Na, comedian Shin Bongsun.

In an interview, Doojoon had talked about relationship with older women, and he agreed that he was opened to the possibility.

“If we have matching personalities and hobby, then the age gap is not a problem! (Romance) with older women is of course good,” Doojoon said.

So, noona fans, raise your hand if you agree with Doojoon’s new nickname?

source : Ttwigo ( http://www.ttwigo.com/idols/beast/ )

Archived