[Drama 2013/2014] Let’s Eat (식사를 합시다)

wheeresstephanie

Guest sihams

i'm not satisfied the ending because i want more scenes between Soo Kyung and Dae Young .. really this drama need another season :(

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't mind a season 2. :D TVN please make it happen!!

I too wished there was more scenes of our otp romance but I'm satisfied with the ending either way. That last scene of them eating together was really fitting! It sums up the uniqueness of this drama.

What I like about this little show are the characters!! They all have their faults but they're just so likable!z I am going to really miss this show!z :(

i'm not satisfied the ending because i want more scenes between Soo Kyung and Dae Young .. really this drama need another season

:(

I agree with u...after watching ep16 with eng sub...I feel that it lacks couple moments...sorry if others find it ok...

anyway..I like that finally, there's interaction between these people..I thought it will end without seeing them talk hehe:

GDY & KM (LSK bff) -- and I love their scene except the part interrupting the kiss scene lol..at least they should let her caught them having their lips met first!

LSK & GS (parcel boy) -- we all know how paranoid LSK on suspicious people..but she calmly handle the interrogation with GS...so cool of her =)

some people/scene I miss/hope seeing on the final ep:

LSK mother

the laundry ahjussi

LSK exHusband

LSK & GDY eating at the crab restaurant as a couple

so as everyone said...tvn...season 2 pls.....

Guest JAYwalkers

article source : OSEN  ( http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109805044 )
trans credit : starnaver-BEAST

‘Let’s Enjoy the Meal’ comes to an end, the rediscovery of acting idol Yoon Doo-joonOSEN | 2014.03.14

201403140155770183_5321e33f47a85.jpg

[OSEN=Kim Sara] Yoon Doo-joon from ‘Let’s Enjoy the Meal’ proved his acting skills that is much experienced.

With the episode on March 13th as the last one, Yoon Doo-joon got the attention of the viewers on tvN Thursday drama ‘Let’s Enjoy the Meal’ for total of 16 weeks with him being natural and also with the charms that reaches out to various genres, which pulled out the feeling of agreement from people who live alone.

In the beginning, ‘Let’s Enjoy the Meal’ had a strong image that it is an eating broadcast drama. Delicious looking foods appeared for more than two times every episode and the casts absorbed all kinds of foods with exaggerated facial expressions as if they are on a food program. A figure Goo Dae Young in which Yoon Doo-joon plays was someone who knew so much about food. He described all kinds of foods in detail such as black bean noodle, pizza and bibimbap and so on every time and showed incredible affection toward the food itself. His facial expression when eating was also the best and his acting was so realistic as it was good enough to become the enemy of diet in the late night.

However, ‘Let’s Enjoy the Meal’ was rather the drama to pull out the feeling of agreement from people who live alone rather than focusing on eating. Dae Young, who was living alone, wondered around wearing sweatpants and even gave off a vibe that is like an old man. There were no decent furniture at his home and the floor was always filled with trash. When looking at Yoon Doo-joon’s acting that served as a standard example of a guy who lives alone, it looked different from Yoon Doo-joon from BEAST. Such a fact proves that the role of Dae Young unexpectedly matched well with Doo-joon and his acting was far more natural than expected. 

Dae Young was a charming character who cannot be hated. He showed bold side of doing everything according to his will. But at the same time, when Lee Soo Kyung (Lee Soo Kyung) and Yoon Jin E(Yoon So Hee), people in his neighborhood who live alone, gets into tough situations, he also helped them out like a family.

The charms of Yoon Doo-joon from ‘Let’s Enjoy the Meal’ were also shown in other parts. On the final episode, Dae Young and Soo Kyung presented a sweet romance and excited the ones who are watching. He looked like he was always indifferent but always showed up when he is needed and he wrapped up the drama by doing a unique cast propose to Soo Kyung. By doing so, he showed the sweet and cute charm of younger man without leaving anything out. Yoon Doo-joon showed acting of various genres such as comic, eating and action and so on in ‘Let’s Enjoy the Meal’ and he also acted out the romance without any difficulties.

‘Let’s Enjoy the Meal’ was a nice drama that presented feeling of agreement and healing at the same time. It expressed the troubles that people living alone had to go through every episode and also contained thrill and mellow within that. Yoon Doo-joon solved various cases with Lee Soo Kyung in the center of the story and slowly progressed the couple romance between younger man and older woman and presented many things to watch and amazement to the viewers on Thursday nights. 

‘Let’s Enjoy the Meal’ raised Yoon Doo-joon and Yoon Doo-joon also contributed greatly to the drama. His acting that will constantly mature is anticipated.

Guest yummiqueen

Beautiful ending! Love this show so much! Wonderful and touching.

Does anyone know the song that played in the background in episode 16 when the chief and soo kyung were having dinner? I think its a song old so its hard to find! Thanks in advance !

Hey,foodies! I just finished watching it..i'm so late,i know.wow! Can't believe it's over.so many emotions!! I'm so glad Kwang Suk and Jin Yi ended up as friends again! :D and ohh..i just love the way he eats! :x cannot wait for the special episode!!i'm so not ready to let this go!so much of love and awesomeness!i'm watching the NG bit now!i'm sure this will be an unforgettable drama for the cast!i will surely never forget it..will rewatch it over and over again! :x

^ i was thinking the same thing!coz when LSK and Attorney Kim had dinner together,he asked if GDY and LSK had known eachother for only 10 months..and Kyung Mi couldn't have met GDY so late..and they couldn't have met Kwang Suk so late either,right??

Oh and guys,i was just wondering if the actress who plays Attorney Oh doesn't feel bad each time she's called ugly or a blowfish..i mean,i understand that it's just for the drama..and that people should be able to laugh at themselves at times..but sometimes i feel bad for her.coz she's a woman after all.i guess image really does matter to koreans.. Just my thoughts.hehe

@yongshinforever20‌ -- im also waiting what GDY will call LSK since they're officially couple..but he still called her noona sometimes hehe...though its so sweet that he called himself the boyfriend & called LSK as the girlfriend a few times too

Musings

'Luv this drama! It's so worth the 16 weeks it took me to finish watching it. Also, I believe I gained a few pounds or two after so much drooling! It has definitely changed my view of Korean food being spicy but bland.

I'd like to put in a few insights. I'm wondering if the writer is female? Well, Lawyer Kim seems to be too good to be true! Oh man, if I'd have a guy pine for me the way he pined for LSK, I'd be bowled twice over. Don't get me wrong, I like GDY for LSK but I feel for Lawyer Kim - unrequited love hurts. Uhm and the cute girl at the resto? I don't think it'll work because she's so similar to LSK. Come on Lawyer Kim, you're at it again? lol. BTW, the ost playing while Lawyer Kim & LSK were having their farewell dinner - who sang it? Thanks in advance :)

To say that Lawyer Oh resembled a blowfish? Well, it just doesn't sit well when people are called names. I find the actress cool though, she seems to be gamely playing it for laughs. Speaking of cool women, how awesome was LSK's BFF? Going all sageuk with her interrogation with GDY and when he left she just flipped! Daebak, that was a great moment. Lastly, the poem at the end on how we should chew and digest all of life's volleys...a nice finishing touch to a great drama. This drama has gone straight to my list of all time favorites and TBH, they're very few. :)  I'm looking forward to the special telecast. I want to see more awesomeness and of course good food!

Guest aoikarin

Oh no! It's over! I still want to watch more of let's eat episode. They never bored me and the food... They are heaven.

Artorney Kim really stole my heart for the last ep. Especially when he ended his feeling to LSK cooly.

Barasshi is so cute and smart dog. I wAnt to have a dog like him!!

GDY and LSK, i'm going to miss this couple.

And yayyy for special episode next week. I wish it's not bts or interview but an extension story.

Guest dithnyooo

I'm gonna re-watch this drama over and over again when I have time. It's sooooo fun and sometime I can't re-watch some dramas because it's too tiring? 
can't wait for next week! and I hope viki will sub that special episode! huhuhuhu maybe.. that special will contain some dessert? kekeke because I remember dujun ate churros and took a photo with it.
BfEic2tCEAEY8HT.jpg

and on the last shooting day, there was some fan account saying this
"[TRANS] #excerpt DuJun visited the Churro King, ate one churros & came back saying "Can I have one more? This is tasty" and left w/ one more" (cr: dreamboys1016)
and left a sign ^^proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

well. whatever it is I hope next week will have that cute and sweet moments from all the casts. kyakyakyaaahhhh
bye. I'm gonna watch that GDY-LSK-kyungmi scene again.

Archived