Jung Woo 정우

the girl who!

Btw girls ... I wanted to ask u for ideas!  We're doing sometng for February but we're still thinking and thinking XD 
The photoibook is the first idea , a new video is the 2nd ... if u have a simple idea please share it wit us here!  We must decide the project between today and tomorrow 

Here's my bait to stop @erinaz to leave us <333 this pic without marks <3

FTCVm9v.jpg

@ JW DC Gall

Every time I stare at this pic...i always imagining the 6 packs behind the fitted shirt lol...the shirt fit perfectly on his body!

Nina the 2nd bday project..can't we have photo book and vid together? I mean if we go for photo book...we also compile all the photos in video n upload it online..the vid will reach Korea within second so again we'll make he notice us? We send the hard copy to him..or as u said before the photos will exclusively view only by u n oppa?? Haha

How about a scrapbook? We should divide an conquer because I don't want it to just be about his one prominent role (Trash) for his whole acting career. Maybe each one of us should develop a page for each of his roles that he performed in the past? And we can also include our country flag and a message on that page too.

kaykafisyah said: Every time I stare at this pic...i always imagining the 6 packs behind the fitted shirt lol...the shirt fit perfectly on his body! Nina the 2nd bday project..can't we have photo book and vid together? I mean if we go for photo book...we also compile all the photos in video n upload it online..the vid will reach Korea within second so again we'll make he notice us? We send the hard copy to him..or as u said before the photos will exclusively view only by u n oppa?? Haha

reddy1 said: How about a scrapbook? We should divide an conquer because I don't want it to just be about his one prominent role (Trash) for his whole acting career. Maybe each one of us should develop a page for each of his roles that he performed in the past? And we can also include our country flag and a message on that page too.I

no i don't mean anything fancy, if we go the electronic version is just like making a banner that you guys did for the video project. Copy and paste pictures, write something, draw something, and woah lah, there's a present for Jung Woo.  Now I've never attempted this so I might be BSing as I'm typing.

reddy1 said: kaykafisyah said: Every time I stare at this pic...i always imagining the 6 packs behind the fitted shirt lol...the shirt fit perfectly on his body! Nina the 2nd bday project..can't we have photo book and vid together? I mean if we go for photo book...we also compile all the photos in video n upload it online..the vid will reach Korea within second so again we'll make he notice us? We send the hard copy to him..or as u said before the photos will exclusively view only by u n oppa?? Haha

Guest old soul

reddy1 said: no i don't mean anything fancy, if we go the electronic version is just like making a banner that you guys did for the video project. Copy and paste pictures, write something, draw something, and woah lah, there's a present for Jung Woo.  Now I've never attempted this so I might be BSing as I'm typing.

Guest andjani

1 vote for scrapbook. i think it's a nice idea tho

so i just rewatched his kissing scene on am94 and HECK 2013's BEST KISSER GOES TO JUNGWOO. period.

old soul said: reddy1 said: no i don't mean anything fancy, if we go the electronic version is just like making a banner that you guys did for the video project. Copy and paste pictures, write something, draw something, and woah lah, there's a present for Jung Woo.  Now I've never attempted this so I might be BSing as I'm typing.

the girl who! said: old soul said: reddy1 said: no i don't mean anything fancy, if we go the electronic version is just like making a banner that you guys did for the video project. Copy and paste pictures, write something, draw something, and woah lah, there's a present for Jung Woo.  Now I've never attempted this so I might be BSing as I'm typing.

reddy1 said: the girl who! said: old soul said: reddy1 said: no i don't mean anything fancy, if we go the electronic version is just like making a banner that you guys did for the video project. Copy and paste pictures, write something, draw something, and woah lah, there's a present for Jung Woo.  Now I've never attempted this so I might be BSing as I'm typing.