Jung Woo 정우

the girl who!

I have just visited Jung-Woo.net for the first time ^^

Looks great. Congrats! Thanks @the_girl_who!, @sseureki, @melindawilkins and @others for your hard work with the project and the website.

Can't wait to see the video..

(Edit: For now I am editing all my previous posts that have screencaps by putting them under the spoiler tag until I'll be able to fix the problem. Thanks in advance for your understanding ^^)

Okay gals .... 40 minutes till oppa's b-day and here's our video =) hope you like it!!! 
Thanks to @sseureki for the edition and thanks to all of you for joining us in the project! We loveeee you! ( s much as we love oppa! )
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_WFu3ODQwsI

ENJOY =)

snguyenova said: I have just visited Jung-Woo.net for the first time ^^

Looks great. Congrats! Thanks @the_girl_who!, @sseureki, @melindawilkins and @others for your hard work with the project and the website.

Can't wait to see the video..

(Edit: For now I am editing all my previous posts that have screencaps by putting them under the spoiler tag until I'll be able to fix the problem. Thanks in advance for your understanding ^^)

Guest andjani

AAAAACK I WAS LITERALLY SCREAMING WHEN I SAW THE VID AWWWWW SO MUCH LOVEEEEEE <3 can the vid be uploaded into the korean site as well such as dc? or daum? or anything else? so jung woo himself can see?

aaaaaahhhhh!saw the video..its super awesome..DAEBAK!thumbs up and thanx to all of your hard work..love love the video its beautiful and the messages too from everyone are so sweet..oppa is going to love it..omo i screamed seeing my message..hehe! :)) :))
Thank you all for the hard work ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^

Oppa ya..Jung woo oppa saeng il chukahanda..may all your wishes come true and may your popularity reaches the maximum height..
GOD bless u..and stay the way u are..love u oppaya..saranghanda..muah muah :-* :-* :-* :-*
a big birthday hug to u oppa..
i had to wish him first here coz this place is the beginning of knowing him..
oppaya i m hopeful u will come visit us here in this thread and see how much we love u.. :x :x