Jung Woo 정우

the girl who!

Please take my recaps/summaries with a grain of salt and if there are mistakes please be understanding.

I think ' he's trying to say that y.2013 hit him like a tsunami..'
I think 'he's saying he wants to breath the same air as her??'
I think 'Jung Woo was asked about marriage, and it seems like he hasn't thought of it much.'

Yeah, they asked him about kids and I think it would make sense if he said he wanted two. I mean, thoughts about marriage come naturally probably when you're in a serious relationship or you reach that age when you think you should settle or at least consider such an idea. However, most people think about having kids someday, even when they don't have specific thoughts about marriage (which I believe was Jung Woo's answer to the question). Some men imagine becoming fathers and some women dream about being mothers.

From what I've read in the articles, it's heavily suggested that they're still just getting to know each other.  It's more the media and the focus given to them (considering the nature of their work) that emphasizes the fact that the two do think or do not think about marriage at all. While the pressure is coming from the press and the public in form of 'marriage questions', I have the impression that Jung Woo's and Kim Yoo Mi's answers were still very much on individual level (of course with respect to their relationship like in Radio Star). With their busy schedules, it would make sense if they haven't had time to date properly or get to know each other more personally... So far, that's how their relationship appears to me.

They can be partners as far as dating goes however, based on their reactions on marriage, I think that KYM and JW aren't there yet. The answers they've given on marriage were of two individuals, not partners to the other person. Well, everything needs time, so that's totally fine even in a serious relationship.