[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

1 hour ago, imot said:

@flybabyfly I don't think the show will bring in a new family. They have already brought in Lee Boom So family before the Choovely family left. The Lee Boom So family was the replacement for the Choo's family, just like Lo Hee family was the replacement for the triplets and the Lee 5 siblings were replacement for Uhm Ji On. The original format for this show has always been to showcase 4 families. So now they are back to the original format and will remain that way for sometimes. They will only bring in a new family if someone leaving the show so i hope for now they will not bring in a new family. :)

Really? I didn’t even notice that they only have 4 families at a time. I just kept on watching and enjoying the growth of these kids. I don’t know of it is the editing or what but the new episodes feels somewhat shorter than the old ones and yes I don’t really look at the length of each episodes though maybe I should :)

• Like 2

huhuhu write this post on 1n2d s3 forum becoz excited see fanpic lee dong wook on tros after this.. he filming tros with daebak and seola& sua .. must he replace lee dong gook busy with training & football match .. must he been choose by staff becoz their name 

1 march 2016 -- lee donggook have football match at china (AFC) 

sarang farewell 2 MARCH

this PIC  time jiangsu suning vs  jeonbuk for AFC .. team lee donggook lose 2-3 (but lee donggook score  goal

6x0FeFwg.png

Yhz2a3a.png

• Like 4

On March 20, 2016 at 5:49 AM, snowangel358 said:

@tinkiebell thank you ! I didnt mention about the show being low rating because the triplets leave, i just wanted to tell after triplets left.will the new one survive or OKAY? For the show. But then i found out The return pf superman have cute and attractive new family member. If you read my first post. I mention about rohee and twins also daebak.  But someone misread my post, like i only love the triplets.

sometimes i leave post here and visit this thread. Since 2014. But this time, misread my post. So i was shocked with this respond

My apologies. I misread the last sentence of your last post. Thank you tinkibell for helping to clear this up.

• Like 2

Guest wilddove

I think I'm going to like the uncles' edition....

Daebak and sisters - with uncle Lee Dong Wook

Lo Hee - with uncle Jung Yong Hwa and uncle Lee Jong Hyun of CNBLUE

don't know who will be taking care of SoDa & Seoeon and Seojun........

2 hours ago, wilddove said:

I think I'm going to like the uncles' edition....

Daebak and sisters - with uncle Lee Dong Wook

Lo Hee - with uncle Jung Yong Hwa and uncle Lee Jong Hyun of CNBLUE

don't know who will be taking care of SoDa & Seoeon and Seojun........

Yes I remember abt this & already updated TROS have uncle special for upcoming epi... Thank .. 

• Like 4

if see this preview e123  daebak & siblings :blush: becoz daebak will become youngest kids will be interview ... his appa back .. 

writer/pd ask him ... he tease his appa right? 

daebak say yes ...:heart:

Reply 1988

NiMRoZ2.jpg

nND75wc.jpg

NMqCJgh.jpg

daebak' s mom appear on this preview/ epi  not very clear and try escape from camera... now so many ask why daebak's mom not appear on tros  esp time sarang farewell ...

lee donggook family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ydkn7yH5zk

ki taeyoung family- guam 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23oING42tDc

lee hwijae family with lee kyunggyu come & take care twin ....:D  i like him ....

‎taecyeon come meet  lee bum soo family

Spoiler

o5FI4Ya.jpg

• Like 8

7 hours ago, kjmcth said:

if see this preview e123  daebak & siblings :blush: becoz daebak will become youngest kids will be interview ... his appa back .. 

writer/pd ask him ... he tease his appa right? 

daebak say yes ...:heart:

Reply 1988

lol Too funny. Daebak trolling his dad. I cant wait for him to start talking. He's going to be such a hoot. :D

• Like 5

I'm so looking forward to epi123 then!  TaecYeon!  :wub:

Seems like Daebak's mummy is really avoiding the cameras.  At Sarang's party, only her backview was seen when they arrived at the restaurant.  And Seojun/SeoEon's mummy was helping to take care of Daebak during lunch.

• Like 4

Can you tell 'Superman is Back' baby Rohui apart from mommy Eugene?

Eugene-ki-tae-young_1458885112_af_org.jp

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/can-you-tell-superman-is-back-baby-rohui-apart-from-mommy-eugene

Did you know that 'Superman is Back' baby Rohui and mother Eugene look exactly alike? 

KBS2 recently reported that on this coming week's episode of 'Superman is Back', Rohui will be visiting the home of her grandmother on her mother's side! The show also revealed mother Eugene's baby photos, putting them side by side with photos of baby Rohui! 

Can you tell which side is Eugene and which side is Rohui? They're so similar! It looks like Rohui is going to grow up to be one beautiful woman! 

• Like 7