[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

i  noticed  that  in  the  pics  and  videos  posted  by  song  il  gook  the  triplets are  growing  more vertically  than  horizontally.  they're  getting  taller  and  slimmer  rather  than    plump  and  pudgy.  takes  after  their  parents.

in  yesterday's  'the  return  of  superman'  ep 121, there  has  been  a  change  in  the  format  i.e.  each  family  is  now featured  in continuous  sgments  unlike  before  they're  featured  for  several  minutes  then  they  returned   later  on.  also  was  it  sarang's  last  epi  yesterday?  they  showed  clips  of her  growing  on  the  show  .  how  she's  grown  in  the  2   or  nearly  3  years  she was  on  the  show.  now  she's  looking  more  and  more  like  her  mom  and  she's  also  longlimbed. .  if  that  was  her  last  epi,  here's  wishing  her  the  best,  may   the  rest  of  her  childhood  be as  normal,  fruitful  as  possible,  may  she  growup  to be  well  adjusted  and  healthy,  may  she  have a  healthy  relationship  with  her parents(particularly  her  mom  who  i  feel  is  left  out  when  she  and her dad  are  together).

• Like 3

TSTDIL1.jpg

RATING HAPPY SUNDAY 160313  TIES 1ST PLACE WITH MBC SUNDAY NIGHT THIS WEEK 

P/S when see rating down remember see ic this week abt rating time spring....

1) KBS HAPPY SUNDAY(TROS+1N2D) 160313 (-0.9% )

11.7%  160313 

LAST WEEK

12.6% 160306

--------------------------------------

1) MBC  SUNDAY NIGHT (MASKED SINGER + REAL MEN)   (- 1.9%)

11.7% 160313

LAST WEEK 

13.6% 160306 

---------------------------

3) SBS GOOD SUNDAY (-0.7%)

8.7% 160313 

LAST WEEK 

9.4 % 160306

--------------------------------------

SINGLE RATING 1ST SLOT 

d3LH6mT.jpg

20160314092845686.jpg

2) TROS E121 (-0.2) 

10.2% 160313

LAST WEEK 

10.4 % 160306 

=====================

1) MBC MASKED SINGER (-1.5%)

13.4% 160313

LAST WEEK 

14.9% 160306

=========================

3) SBS RM (-1.9%)

5.6% 160313 

LAST WEEK 

7.5% 160306

---------------------------------

-------------------------------------------

SINGLE RATING FOR 2ND SLOT (-1.2%)

tk9EHlZ.jpg

1) 1N2D E114   (-1.2%)

14.6% 160313

LAST WEEK 

15.8% 160306 

----------------------------

only this show rating up THIS WEEK 

2) SBS KPOPSTAR (+ 0.8%)

almost to final (usually kpopstar semi & final get better rating) 

13.1% 160313 

last week 

12.3% 160306 

-------------------------------------

3) MBC REAL MEN (-1.9%) 

10.6% 160313 

LAST WEEK 

12.5 % 160306 

----------------------

• Like 4

i  just  watched  subbed return of  superman ep 121.  that  was  not the  last  epi  for  sarang.  it  will  be  a long  goodbye  for  sarang.  she's  frank and  honest.  asked  who  she'd  like  to invite  to her  party,  she  readily  answered  seon  and  seo  jun.  when  asked  about daebak  and  his  sisters,  she  said  they're a  very  noisy  family.  ha..ha..ha..  i  remember  how  kbs world  described  their  dinner and  meals  as  a family ' war  time  or  war  like  dinner  of  the  5 sibling  family'.  but  i  think  the  twin  girls  are  mellowing since  they're  growing  up,  they  do n ot  jsut  bang  on  their  bowls  with  their  utensils   to  ask  for  food.  they're  learning  how  to eat  with  grace and  daintiness. lee  dong  gook  is  strict  with  their  diet,  not  much  sugar.  but  the  twins  are  hyperactive  just  as well  even with  the  absence  of  too  much  sugar

• Like 5

12 hours ago, lauren2b2 said:

i  just  watched  subbed return of  superman ep 121.  that  was  not the  last  epi  for  sarang.  it  will  be  a long  goodbye  for  sarang.  she's  frank and  honest.  asked  who  she'd  like  to invite  to her  party,  she  readily  answered  seon  and  seo  jun.  when  asked  about daebak  and  his  sisters,  she  said  they're a  very  noisy  family.  ha..ha..ha..  i  remember  how  kbs world  described  their  dinner and  meals  as  a family ' war  time  or  war  like  dinner  of  the  5 sibling  family'.  but  i  think  the  twin  girls  are  mellowing since  they're  growing  up,  they  do n ot  jsut  bang  on  their  bowls  with  their  utensils   to  ask  for  food.  they're  learning  how  to eat  with  grace and  daintiness. lee  dong  gook  is  strict  with  their  diet,  not  much  sugar.  but  the  twins  are  hyperactive  just  as well  even with  the  absence  of  too  much  sugar

Has Sarang had her farewell party?

It would be thrilled if Sarang invite the Song triplets to the farewell party, as a special appearance?  

Imagine what the rating would be?

• Like 3