[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Guest vvpal

Someone posted this photo on FB and it got my blood boiling.

Whoever took this photo must have been pretty aggressive for appa to have to block the photographer. As much as we love the kids, let them have a life! You can say hi and give them a smile but please don't cause them distress!

11393107_925036980890415_454845747386871

Guest lepinipon

Hello, there! I'm new here. I was wondering if there was somewhere I could watch yesterday's episode subtitled? I've only found it RAW so far, but my Korean isn't great just yet so I do get lost at times.

Watching ep 81 is really fun.

Poor Daehan, always the last to wake up and both manse and minguk already busy with their toy chair, they ignored him lmao...But he never give up to convince his brohters to play with him, untill food catch his attention lmao. kiss for my baby daehanie.

as everyone here believe, the triplets will be very smart boys. At 3 years old, they already talking smoothly, quite fluently, understand perfectly what his father asked them too. and eventhough Daehan and Manse failed the mission, it because at 3 years old they easily influenced by food or others. not saying they're less smart than Minguk, only that Minguk has better focus than the two.

During firefighter flying fox, i was surprise that manse is the most scared. what happened baby? usually you're the first and the most love challenge. Uri Daehanie is soo cool during this flying fox, and i think because Daehanie looks so cool and chill about it Minguk easily going too.

I agree that since the triplet stimulated each other, they're reach different level of speaking at 3 years old (International age). Jion does not have friends in her house and her parents also easily reading her, that's why it made her more late speaking.Seonjun and Seoun also has each other and their father stimulated them to speak more that's why they, especially seonjun now is good at speak.

• Like 7

Guest uriuri

In the morning scene, Daehan was actually trying to solve the "conflict" between Manse and Minguk. He saw that Manse looked unhappy after Minguk asked him not to adjust the chairs [which they were previously pretending to be a fire truck]. Manse explained the situation to him and Daehan asked Minguk why he was like this. Then he basically just kept going back and forth trying to please and get both sides to give way to each other. 

In the morning scene, Daehan was actually trying to solve the "conflict" between Manse and Minguk. He saw that Manse looked unhappy after Minguk asked him not to adjust the chairs [which they were previously pretending to be a fire truck]. Manse explained the situation to him and Daehan asked Minguk why he was like this. Then he basically just kept going back and forth trying to please and get both sides to give way to each other. 

​Best display of a big brother, ever!

• Like 3

​ahhh....i didn't knew this since i watch without sub.

What a great display of brotherhood. Not only uri daehanie, but when Minguk and Daehan scold by their dad, manse feels sad too. He want to go with the two for the thinking time (or chair) but since he didn't do any wrong his dad didn't let him. i love the brotherhood of them...

• Like 6

anyone can make a gif of Daehan and Minguk and manse flying fox in the firefighter scene ?

Hi @aprodithe.

Here it is... :wub:

1904393160_4b9ebbf1_zpsba4q9hze.gif

I got this from DC. A fan edited by putting laser lights effect on it.

tumblr_nppzgl45k51tjt42ro2_540.gif

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 11

Guest mingukiefan

they are so cute im bit sad they are growing too fast but also happy they are growing tall smart and healthy

@chellsee  Daehan looks so charming in those photos.  What can I say, Minguk looks handsome, even when he's in serious mode. He looks like a very attentive and serious student there. Manse-ah, you look really cool, without a care in the world. These three are very happy children.

• Like 4

Guest leix_

EP 82 PREVIEWS

YOU ROCK, MINGUKIE!
He is so showing off. :P

SEOJUNIE! He is so adorable. He reminds me so much of the Triplets especially Minguk with his one-word baby talk.
SEOEONIE following noonas again. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02KbW_LEj-8

DJ Choo in da house~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfA6dNwWees

LOL at Picachu stuck on the ceiling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYTbMCp46MQ

edit: Why are the other videos not embedded? Only one video per post? Oh well.

Edited by leix_