[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

i  just  watched  the  subbed ep 76  of 'return  of  superman'  and  i  can't  help  but  notice  how  uncomfortably  dressed  ji ohn  was!  what  was  she  wearing  in  that  jeju  island  ep  a  clown  suit, a  long  skirt  with clown  pants  underneath?!  she  doesn't  look  like  a  child  but  rather a  mini adult.  let  her  wear  something  like  sarang's  clothes. i  like  how  the  triplets  are  dressed,  they  have  a  wonderful  clothing  sponsor.  btw,  is  song  il  gook  not  doing  anything  but  do  this  show.  i  long  to  see  song  il  guk  in a  historical  drama  or a  contemporary  drama. 

Guest misspinky

daehannie reminds me of joon from "where are you going, dad." they're both the oldest and don't talk much, but when they do, you can't help but fall in love with them. they're extremely mature and independent. I loved today's episode where daehannie was climbing up by himself. they also like reading books!

I wouldn't mind having more episodes where the families meet up. I love how the fathers interact with each other, and I especially love how the fathers take care of each other's children.

And sharing what I found on youtube just because minguk's laugh is adorable! ;)

Rating Happy Sunday 150510 (SUPERMAN + 1N2D)

12.4%(2015.05.10 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK 13.7% (2015.05.03 닐슨코리아 제공)

================

2) mbc sunday night

10.1% (2015.05.10 닐슨코리아 제공)

3) sbs good sunday

6.8%(2015.05.10 닐슨코리아 제공)

---------------------

SINGLE RATING SUPERMAN EPI 77

12.6% (2015.05.10 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK

14.9% (2015.05.03 닐슨코리아 제공)

============

2)MASK KING

10.1% (2015.05.10 닐슨코리아 제공)

Song Il-gook, "My wife and I couldn't believe the news"

"Superman Is Back" Song Il-gook recalled the time his wife got pregnant with the triplets.

He said, "We were at loss for words".

Eom Tae-woong asked how it felt to know he was going to have triplets and Song Il-gook said, "We expected twins anyway because her hormones were very high but there was another dot. We didn't speak for 10 minutes. We didn't know what to do. Even now, I don't know what to do".

Eom Tae-woong asked how he disciplined them and that he didn't know what to do with his daughter. Song Il-gook said, "I understand. How do you discipline such a pretty daughter like this one?"

Meanwhile, the cast of "Superman Is Back" went on a trip to Jeju Island.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

=====================

Song Il Gook Reveals How He Felt Upon Learning That He Had Triplets

Song Il Gook revealed how he felt when he found out that his wife was pregnant with triplets.

On the May 10 episode of KBS2‘s “Superman Returns,” Um Tae Woong asks Song Il Gook, “How did you feel when the ultrasound showed that you had triplets?”

Song Il Gook replies, “I did expect it to a certain extent. The hormone levels were so high that I thought it might be twins but there was another dot. My wife and I couldn’t talk for 10 minutes.”

He then adds that he himself still finds it astounding, saying, “They said it was triplets and I didn’t know whether to be happy or not. I’m seeing the kids now with my very own eyes, and even now there are a lot of times I still can’t believe.”

‘The Return of Superman’ the first of triplet Dae-Han, 37 months baby conquered summit

The Return of Superman’ the first of triplet Dae-Han made surprising growth.
At the 77th episode of KBS 2TV ‘Happy Sunday’, the third story of travel to Jeju Island was broadcasted.
Um Tae-Woong, Ji-On, Song Il-Guk and the triplet climbed volcanic con. During the climbing strong wind made people go down, and people worried how they can climb to the summit.
In the middle of hard situation, the first son of triplet, Dae-Han moved toward the top. As soon as Dae-Han arrived to the volcanic con, he started to walk toward the top.
He bravely climbed without showing tiredness. For this Song Il-Guk was moved, saying that “It feels like Dae-Han got his growth.”
After arriving at the summit Dae-Han took a picture first. He took a picture of sights awkwardly and he cared his father, arrived later.
Meanwhile the 77th episode of KBS 2TV ‘The Return of Superman’ will be aired on 10

Guest Iu Starz

Rating Happy Sunday 150510 (SUPERMAN + 1N2D)

12.4%(2015.05.10 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK 13.7% (2015.05.03 닐슨코리아 제공)

​I wonder why the rating drop...it is very exciting time to gather all the four families and the have the kids interaction..however, glad they are still no 1 (together with 2d1n)

Guest KDIK

The latest episode it was great seeing Lee Hwi-jae discipline Lee Seojun, he comes under fire so much from people about his parenting skills. I wish everyone would lay off them and let him be, the twins are now at the age where they can begin to comprehend what is right and what is wrong with his guidance.

Guest mingukiefan

gosh mingukie is way too cute.. I'm so happy that we are able to share in few moments of this adorable family.  When Minguk say to the grandma to live a long life , I teared up. and of course his endless happiness at catching seaweed!  The boys laugh so hard too at their father playing with the pillow. they don't need much to be happy, they laugh easily and have happy dispositions. Song ilkook is raising his boys so well and they are growing up to be kind, polite and obedient children.