[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Once again i am amazed how SIK and his wive teach and educating the children.their bonding is soo amazing, eventhough they're quarrel a lot (they're children...and boys) but they make up easily and playing together again in no time.And they always protect each other.the way Minguk patted Daehan's  when Daehan cough in the morning is soo cute. if daehan cough once more i bet he would scream to dad " appaaa...dyanie is ill" soo cute.And Manse pick Minguk seaweed that still many in Minguk's plate and put in Daehan's plate first rather than himself. At 3 years old he care not only himself but also his brothers.I dont have to mention Daehan because caring is already his middle name, but i am amazed when it was his turn to take strawbery, he let his brothers eat first rather than he eat first. it's showing how he care others first, and then put himself last. When he grown up i hope he understand that he has to put himself first sometimes.the sharing lesson i think would be learned by them very quick because they already apply that even not in some extend, especially for their beloved strawberry lmao...
And i notice one thing, when two of them quarrel, the other one would not being the third party and take aside.When Daehan and Minguk quarrel, Manse not taking aside. or when Daehan and Manse quarrel, Minguk who's sitting in the middle also didn't take aside.Daehan also didn't take aside when Minguk and Manse quarrel. it's like their agreement since in their mother womb that they'll support one another and not only one brother.

• Like 1

Guest kyung-jin

The 7 cutest Korean celebrity babies

by whatadrama on Wed, Apr 08, 2015

Babies are a trendy topic on Korean reality TV shows. There are even shows dedicated to them like  The Return of Superman, where celebrity dads take care of babies without moms' help. It's entertaining to see these cutest creatures learn to walk and talk, and it's informative to see celebrities' parenting styles. Here we've selected the five most adorable babies with their celebrity parents. Take a look!

5-7. Song Il Kook's triplets Dae HanMin Gook and Man Se

The most popular triplets in Korea, Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se love to eat and ride on their father's Song Kook train. Triathlon man Song Il Kook carried the triplets as a torch bearer in the 2014 Incheon Asian games, and he was the first to do so in an international sports events.

Song Il Kook's wife is a judge, and his maternal grandfather is famous historical figure and politician Kim Du Han.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-5-korean-celebritiy-couples-with-the-cutest-babies/

Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"Adorable Superman triplets perform in a band for Kim Soo Hyun and Ha Ji Won

by Nancy Z on Thu, Apr 09, 2015

10460552_475039542654087_845972557237066

What's cuter than cute? It's when you get the adorable Song triplets, Dae Han, Min Gook and Man Se from The Return of Superman, plus popular actors Kim Soo Hyun and Ha Ji Won, in one very awesome commercial where the triplets are rocking it out. It's daebak! It's... Wow!

11147097_475107445980630_657375925926184

10421993_475111882646853_816010138554093

11138564_475112652646776_719697955379040
10403376_475108595980515_695246355114924

11133688_475030875988287_920303807816724

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/watch-adorable-superman-triplets-perform-in-a-band-for-kim-soo-hyun-and-ha-ji-won/

Uhm Jung Hwa And Uhm Ji On Dance Together

tfczculpif93oag1e0ywfq18augy2tak.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Uhm Ji On can’t hide her innate dance genes.

On the upcoming episode of KBS 2TV show ‘Superman Returns,’ Uhm Jung Hwa visits her brother’s home and has a fun dance party with her doppelganger niece, Uhm Ji On.

As soon as music comes out, both Uhm Jung Hwa and Uhm Ji On’s gaze changed. Listening to Uhm Jung Hwa’s hit song ‘Rose of Betrayal,’ Ji On screeched in delight and awoke her dancing instinct. Uhm Jung Hwa followed shortly by biting a rose and starting to dance along. From a cute dance to a sexy one, Uhm Jung Hwa does her all for Ji On.

As a reply, Ji On beams her bright innocent smile and leaves her body to move to the music. In particular, Ji On copies Uhm Jung Hwa’s sexy wave, bringing laughter. With a serious face, she dances along, bringing a smile to everyone watching.

Meanwhile, to see Uhm Jung Hwa and Ji On’s dance party the 73rd episode of ‘Superman Returns’ airs on April 12. (photo by KBS 2TV ‘Superman Returns’