LAST WEEK
14.0% (2015.03.29 닐슨코리아 제공)

=========================

2) SBS GOOD SUNDAY (KPOPSTAR S4+ RM)
10.0%(2015.04.05 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK
10.4%(2015.03.29 닐슨코리아 제공)

===================

MBC SUNDAY NIGHT (NEW SHOW MASK KING relpaced animal + REAL MEN)

9.9%(2015.04.05 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK
7.5%
(2015.03.29 닐슨코리아 제공)

SINGLE RATING SUPERMAN EPISODE 72 150405

15.2% (2015.04.05 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK
15.9%(2015.03.29 닐슨코리아 제공) 
16.4% (2015.03.22, 닐슨코리아)

=================

2) sbs  kpopstar S4

11.0% (2015.04.05 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK
11.3%
(2015.03.29 닐슨코리아 제공)

=============
3) NEW SHOW MBC MASK KING

(2015.04.05 닐슨코리아 제공)

Last Week with mbc animal

2.5%(2015.03.29, 닐슨코리아)

class="content-title"“Superman Returns” Man Se Is a Tough Guy around the Ladies

One of Song Il Gook‘s triplets, Man Se, showed that he is an adorably tough guy.

man-se-1.jpg

On the April 5 episode of KBS 2TV‘s “Superman Returns,” the triplets Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se went hiking with their daycare friends.

On the trip, Man Se particularly got a lot of attention from the girls, but he was chic, saying, “Don’t come to me. Will you get out of my way?”

man-se-2.jpg

Man Se continued to be a tough guy when he fell down while walking too quickly. He didn’t cry and said, “It only hurts a bit.” Afterwards, he encouraged himself by saying, “I can do it,” inciting laughter in the viewers.

Source (1)

=========================================

class="content-title"Lee Seo Joon and Lee Seo Eon Eat for Three in “Superman Returns”

Twins Lee Seo Joon and Lee Seo Eon seem to have a talent for eating.

During the most recent broadcast of KBS 2TV variety program “Superman Returns,” the twins and their father, Lee Hwi Jae, tried a pumpkin duck dish that their mother had recommended. Though it was their first time to see this particular dish, the twins responded by scarfing down the food, putting on their very own mokbang (먹방/eating show) to the delight of their father.

In particular, Lee Seo Joon showed his enthusiasm for the food by stuffing both cheeks full while eating. “This is like three adult servings of food,” Lee Hwi Jae said, showing his surprise at his kids’ appetite.

supermanLeehwijae.jpg

Meanwhile, Chu Sung Hoon and his daughter Sa Rang, Song Il Guk and his triplets Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se, and Uhm Tae Woong and his daughter Ji On also appear on “Superman Returns” along with Lee Hwi Jae and his sons.

• Like 1

Sunghoon is raising Sarang to be a tough, independent girl. She looks so cute dressed up for next weeks ep. Daehan's talking so much now. When they were eating, there was a little boy who was super interested in him lol. Minguk has been looking super cute lately (kinda looks like Yuto). Manse is such a sweetheart, full of surprises. I just noticed he still uses Sarang's desk haha. Triplets with animals next week looks fun. Wonder if Minguk will touch the tortoise..

• Like 1

Guest ilikemangoss

Song il kook and his wife's parenting style continues to delight me more and more with each passing episode. 

In this most recent episode, when il kook was testing them on the strawberries, it was very much connected to the stanford mashmellow experiment. Many psychology majors will be familiar with this. In the experiment, the children were all given a marshmellow, and then left alone for 15 minutes. But they were told that if they waited, they would get a second reward (another marshmellow). If they ate the marshmellow before then, they would not get another marshmellow. Basically it was testing their patience & ability of instant vs delayed gratification, if they were willing to wait longer for a better reward. The purpose of the study was to test the children's self-control, and follow up studies of the children later in life did prove overall, those that waited had better life-outcomes and were more competent.

Ilkook gave each child a strawberry and then told them that if they waited and did not eat the strawberry, they would get 1 more strawberry. Manse was the only one that waited, but i don't think it necessarily means that he'll be the one with most self-control in the future; we all know he's the most mischievious, free-spirited child out of the triplets, but it just so happens he decided to listen to daddy this time. Also, strawberries is min gook's weakness. Daehan looked at min gook eating the strawberry before he popped it in himself, thinking it was okay. If il kook put a toy car in front of all of them and asked them not to play with it before then, manse would probably be the first to grab that car. There's alot of different factors here at play and this study doesn't necessarily predict 100% the triplet's outcomes based on how each responded in the most recent episode, but i just thought it was very interesting that il kook (and his wife) continues to raise, test, and teach their children using both brains and extra love.
It's not very common we see such advanced parenting styles in every family. I'm wondering if perhaps the mother (with book smart brains) think of these things.Raising one child is hard enough. But trying to raise three all at the same time and doing it so well. Kudos!

*If you guys are interested in the experiment video, here's the link:

It's really cute/interesting to watch. ha

Guest leix_

Minguk even says "jinjja" now. @-)
(borrowing @phetbeo 's gif)
RyGpftX.gif
They're growing up so fast. It was like a few weeks ago when he cannot properly pronounce words.
He also did a word play with the word "bae" last episode that even SIK was speechless.

JiON is also saying more words. A few more weeks and she would probably be talking to her dad, too, just like how the twins are right now.
Lee Seojun is giving me so much laughter with his reactions and how he easily copied his dad. Seoeon, too. Eventhough he's not yet talking as much as Seojun, he understands very well.

Sarang may have her "spoiled" moments but she's growing up pretty well from what I see. Her father's affection towards her is so endearing.

Guest xuan_xuan

@Tinkiebell ahhh, now i know! thanks for helping! ^.^ my apology, i was busy so reply late :D

daehan talking more n more, seo jun getting naughtier n playful, sarang getting prettier n better behaved than when she was younger... wow! kids really grow up so fast! :D