[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

emmie said:

I really love seeing the triplets eat!  :x :x

Not comparing but I can't help noticing that SeoEun doesn't say any words.  He only makes "noise".  Hope his speech devt will come in soon. 

• Like 1

I wonder if anyone ever been curios about this but does anyone know if Sarang has a Japanese name, I mean Sung Hoon has one so I wonder if Sarang also does
In relation to the kids speaking I'm' actually worried about Ji On because I think for her age she's a bit late in her speech even though she's the same age as the twins but she can understand what Tae Woong is saying its just that I'm a little bit worried she's a bit slow with her speech

dirtylittlesecret765

said: I wonder if anyone ever been curios about this but does anyone know if Sarang has a Japanese name, I mean Sung Hoon has one so I wonder if Sarang also does

In relation to the kids speaking I'm' actually worried about Ji On because I think for her age she's a bit late in her speech even though she's the same age as the twins but she can understand what Tae Woong is saying its just that I'm a little bit worried she's a bit slow with her speech

Uhm Tae Woong Level Ups His Game

10984_343191849216839_257779787747265246

[by Sora Ghim] The love a father has for his children is nourishment.

Winning over people’s heart each week is KBS 2TV show ‘Superman Returns.’ First place in its time slot for viewer percentages for the 39th consecutive week, the show had an average of 15.9% nationwide according to Nielsen Korea.

On the 71st episode, Uhm Tae Woong stepped up his game as a ‘clumsy father,’ showing his improvement at child raising.

Always having a hard time in getting his daughter, Ji On, to eat, Uhm Tae Woong found a new strategy. He changed his technique to eating deliciously alone. Looking at her father eat, Ji On found eating to be fun. Then, Uhm Tae Woong tried using the method learned from the other ‘Superman’ dads. He teased Ji On with the food, pretending to give it to her and taking it away, making her want it even more. With this technique, Ji On even ate spinach, surprising people with her change in manner.

Later on in the day, Uhm Tae Woong transformed into a carpenter in order to create a playground for Ji On. Setting up a vinyl tent outside where Ji On can play warmly outdoors, he also wrote letters in Korean on the walls of the tent so she can learn Korean simultaneously. In addition, he built a swing for Ji On, who couldn’t hide her happiness with her bright innocent smile.

Within the 48 hours together, the children aren’t the only ones who are growing. As a father, with each time alone, the father’s develop and further their skills in raising their child. Unable to even correctly give Ji On a bath, Uhm Tae Woong can now easily feed her and make her a playground, growing as a ‘Superman father.’

Meanwhile, ‘Superman Returns’ airs every Sunday. (photo by KBS 2TV ‘Superman Returns’)

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Superman Returns” Families Travel to Jeju Island Togethersuperman-returns.jpg

All four families appearing on KBS2TV’s “Superman Returns” will be taking a trip to one of Korea’s favorite vacation spots, Jeju Island.

According to TV Report, the families left for Jeju Island earlier today (April 2). Some lucky fans were able to spot the triplets and Chu Sarang at the airport, and photos of the adorable youngsters have since been posted online.

superman-returns-airport.jpg

The cast consists of Lee Hwi Jae and his sons Seo Eon and Seo Jun, Song Il Gook and his triplets Dae HanMin Gook, and Man SeChu Sung Hoon and his daughter Chu Sarang, and Uhm Tae Woong and his daughter Uhm Ji On.

Meanwhile, “Superman Returns” continues to attract the most viewers out of Sunday variety shows. Last week’s episode recorded viewership ratings of 15.9 percent, marking its 39th week as the leader in the Sunday afternoon time slot.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/02/superman-returns-families-travel-to-jeju-island-together/

• Like 1

I found this video hilarious.  The video has captions to tell the story of Daehan, Minguk, and Manse 20 yrs alter.  The clip is from Heirs. Lee Minho:  DaehanThe other, not sure what his name is: Minguk.Manse is not in the clip because he married Sarang and moved to Japan. And the father is of course SIK
I wish that the sub is in English, but here it is, maybe you can search it to find the one with the Eng sub.
CREDIT to OWNER of the video:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2j02sr_just-for-fun-chuy%E1%BB%87n-x%E1%BA%A3y-ra-v%E1%BB%9Bi-daehan-minguk-cau-chuy%E1%BB%87n-c%E1%BB%A7a-20-nam-sau_fun

Guest leix_

YEY! All the families are together!

JiOn will finally meet Sarang and the Triplets. :) Hope she will show her bubbly self to them. Can't wait how Sarang and the Triplets would treat her.

But I'm also looking forward to the awkwardness of the fathers. Hahaha

Hopefully, they won't show a lot of Manse-Sarang like before. It was cute the first and second time but then it became just a lot of them and it wasn't really interesting anymore.

episode 72 150405 kbs2tv

11103008_972115149467347_527110235620453

The Twins From ‘Superman Returns’ Change To ‘Reaction Twins’

[by Woorim Ahn] The twins from ‘Superman Returns’ caught the mass public’s eyes with their reactions.

On April 5, the 72nd episode of KBS ‘Superman Returns’ will air. During the episode, the twins Seo Un and Seo Joon showed their cute faces and they will make the audience smile.

When the twins went to a duck restaurant, they had duck meats. After they tasted it, they got excited and revealed happiness on their faces. Along Lee Hwi Jae’s singing, they also danced with the rhythms and shook their arms.

Moreover, the twins kept showing various comic faces. When Lee Hwi Jae put his hands on his cheeks to mimic Kevin from movie ‘Home Alone’, the twins copied what he did. They also laughed out loud and didn’t miss any details just like ‘Reaction twins’.

In particular, Lee Seo Joon added another nickname after ‘Lee Jang Ggu’ – ‘Lee Zzanggu’. He kept putting duck meats into his mouth just like a baby squirrel and his cheek seemed to pop up soon. His face with full of duck meats in his mouth reminds of a cartoon character Zzanggu and earned another nickname.

Meanwhile, the 72nd episode of ‘Superman Returns’ will air on April 5 at 4:50pm KST. (photo by KBS ‘Superman Returns’)