[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Guest anbal_brave_heart_417e

Happy birthday for our Seo twins and Song triplets, Live well eat well keep healthy ,

Thanks for great daddy who shares their precious time with the kids here...

Unpopular topic: Did anyone see Daehan kick Minguk's face at around 35:55? That was a pretty strong kick and didn't look like an accident. tsk tsk

Most importantly, Happy birthday to the triplets!!

LOL XD I don't think Daehan wanted to hurt Minguk. Mingukkie was lovingly bugging Daehan but didn't know that it would make his hyung feel uncomfortable under that blanket. Daehan had to wrestle himself out of his brother's embrace and yes - that involved a high kick :P

Guest leix_

LOL XD I don't think Daehan wanted to hurt Minguk. Mingukkie was lovingly bugging Daehan but didn't know that it would make his hyung feel uncomfortable under that blanket. Daehan had to wrestle himself out of his brother's embrace and yes - that involved a high kick :P

Of course I thought about that too! But I replayed it and you can see him aiming for him before he kicked. There was a pause from the moment Minguk let go of him and when he had the kick. They were screaming when Song Appa and Manse were at the bathroom, probably because Minguk was having his revenge. lol

I may be wrong (and hope I am) so will watch it again.  :-B

edit:

I take it back because it's really hard to see from the angle whether he can see Miguk's face or not so it really is just an accident based on that. I know of course they were just playing. However, it's the kick that worried me. Even if it wasn't at Minguk's face, he still kicked his brother. He could've used his arms and hands but chose to kick him first.

I don't know about you guys, even if my nieces and nephews are as playful as them, I never let them use their feet. They can punch other (though they will be scolded if they do that) and use their bodies, not just their feet to someone else. But that's just me.

They looked fine after so it's good.

Before I get attacked by Daehan supporters, let me just clarify that this is in no intention to make him look bad. I love all children here, and I would have said the same thing even if was Seojun who did that to Daehan. lol

CADBrgbUUAEi98L.jpg

CADBry3UIAEZoVj.jpg

Guest uriuri

That's look like an accident to me tbh. He was under the blanket where his face was covered. I reckon that's makes it pretty hard to see where he was kicking. And just seconds ago, Minguk was sitting on top of him XD So it was just Daehan trying to get away from MInguk and out of the blanket. It's minor accident that is prone to happen when little boys play together lol...

CSI mode activated...

Daehan is highly not aware that he had kicked Minguk. Looking at theposition he was at... He was highly in a position that he was about to flip himself up. He was facing the bathroom with minguk behind him, look at the position of he was laying in. Flipping seem to be what he wanted to do and borrowing the kick, he could sit up.

So while he wanted to sit up... He kicked minguk with the right leg. Hope i was right.

Ps:wanted to post screenshot but dunno how to... :o3

• Like 1

Guest leix_

CSI mode activated...

Daehan is highly not aware that he had kicked Minguk. Looking at theposition he was at... He was highly in a position that he was about to flip himself up. He was facing the bathroom with minguk behind him, look at the position of he was laying in. Flipping seem to be what he wanted to do and borrowing the kick, he could sit up.

So while he wanted to sit up... He kicked minguk with the right leg. Hope i was right.

Ps:wanted to post screenshot but dunno how to... :o3

Maybe. :)

Although it doesn't looked like it and he covered himself again after.

There's an insert image icon at the top of the text box. You click that and put the url of your image.

15f6b75.jpg

Ah, this appa... =))

Guest anuyoes

Superman Returns (Sarang's counting progress, twins+triplets

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/03/superman-returns-sarangs-counting.html

sp11.jpg

1. [+4564, -85] Manse ㅠㅠㅠ So

seriously adorable when he was running to cover one of the twins with

the blanket and when he was singing 'Happy Birthday' alone 

2. [+3311, -61] When Manse included Daehan Minguk Manse as he was singing the birthday song. So cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2153, -30] Aigoo cuteness overload 

4. [+853, -30] Daehan keeps getting handsome as he grows up 

5. [+832, -30] In the preview, Daehan says "It's mine" and Seojun has that glum expression. They're so cute ㅠㅠI wanna see the next episode already 

6. [+776, -22] Manse is such a genius 

7. [+680, -27] These kids are getting handsome by the day.. Especially Daehan with his university student pose 

8. [+293, -6] The triplets are one year older but they take good care of their twin dongsaengs really well

sp1.jpg

OSEN via Naver: 'Superman', Chu Sarang, learns to count beyond 10 in Korean 

1. [+1653, -71] There's no denying that Chu Sarang is the best contributor of the show

2. [+1493, -69] Jion, Daehan Minguk Manse, Seojun and Seoun are all

receiving lots of love from the viewers but it's true that Sarang is the

best contributor of the show.. She was so small back then and now she

has gotten so big

3. [+203, -16] Sarang is gonna be fluent in Korean and Japanese later onㅋㅋㅋ  Choovely jjang jjang

4. [+152, -13] Eyeyeyey~ Sarang~ I can hear Shiho's  voiceㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+155, -27] Adorable♡-♡ Sarang just makes me smile~

6. [+95, -10] Even after 'Superman' ends, I hope she continues learning Korean...

NLKjXmW.jpgRATING HAPPY SUNDAY (SUPERMAN + 1N2D) still no.1  + 0.3 % compared last week

14.4%(2015.03.15 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week

14.1%(2015.03.08 닐슨코리아 제공)

============================

2) sbs good sunday (kpopstar +rm

10.7% (2015.03.15) 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week

11.6%(2015.03.08 닐슨코리아 제공)

=======================

3 ) mbc sunday night (animal + real men 2)

8.4%

last week

9.3%(2015.03.08 닐슨코리아 제공)

“Superman Returns” Man Se Struggles to Switch from Diapers to Underwear?

man-se.jpg

Actor Song Il Gook’s triplet sons, Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se,

have taken a step closer to growing up by making the big transition

from diapers to underwear. However, on the latest episode of “Superman Returns,” the youngest triplet, Man Se, ran into a bit of trouble adjusting to the change and provided viewers with a good laugh.

On the broadcast of KBS’ variety show “Superman

Returns” that aired on March 15, cameras captured Man Se changing into

underwear all on his own without the help of his dad.

Dad Song Il Gook warned his sons, “Now that you’re wearing underwear,

you have to make sure to tell me if you need to go to the bathroom,” to

which Man Se nodded, showing that he understands.

However, Man Se ended up seeing his business in a corner of the room.

After seeing this, Song Il Gook couldn’t help but let out a laugh of

despair.

As he was getting cleaned up in the bathroom, Man Se saw that his

underwear had changed color and giggled, saying, “I pooped in my

underwear. It’s yellow underwear [now]. But I wore pink [underwear]?”

• Like 1

SINGLE RATING SUPERMAN EPISODE 69  15 MARCH 2015

15.9%(2015.03.15 닐슨코리아 제공)

*37 WEEK consecutive no.1

=============

LAST WEEK

17.1%(2015.03.08 닐슨코리아 제공

*36 WEEK consecutive no.1

===============

2) SBS KPOPSTAR S4

11.8%(2015.03.15 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK

12.6%(2015.03 .08 닐슨코리아 제공)

--------------------------------

3) MBC ANIMAL

2.8%(2015.03.15 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK

3.0%(2015.03.08 닐슨코리아 제공)

Guest turtle_tats

Latest episode there is no proper protective gear worn of the twins and their pops when they went biking........  8-|