[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

I see that a lot of Daehan's fans is upset about Daehan not getting as much screen time while Manse and Sarang get most. I'm a Mingukie (because he's too cute), but at the same time I love Daehan too. I have a lot admiration for Daehan as he's mature and responsible which can rarely be found in kids at his own age.  However, I don't think the focus of Manse and Sarang is too much. The reason is that you still get a lot of SR shows coming, on and on....and how many of these Manse+Sarang shows will you see?  You still have lots of chances to see Daehan and sometimes he even steals the show.  You only see Sarang and Manse loveline for only 3- 4 episodes out of 65, and only in this ONE particular ep 65 Daehan doesn't have much screen time, I don't think that's too much.  This is similar to Minguk's situation in ep 64 where he didn't get much focus like he used to and as one of the most ardent fan of Minguk, I thought it was just fine.  The show slot for all 4 kids is only 30-35 mins, the PD have to filter a lot of scenes and pick on the most interesting/fun scenes to show, it depends on the kid's behavior and production team knows what's best to show the audience.  And there's still a lot of chances to focus on Daehan when Manse and Sarang are not together.

Daehan is such a lovely kid, but he's usually quiet and for production value, you cannot show portions of Daehan when he is not speaking or interacting because if the PD does that, people will complain that there is nothing happening, waste of film, airtime, etc. There's focus on Daehan when he's animated, like when he was happily dancing in Sarang's house, when he was crying during the dinosaur park visit, when he's being the good, obedient brother that he is, etc. So it has to be balanced, and they choose scenes with the other kids when they are actively participate. Just my two cents.

Daehan is such a lovely kid, but he's usually quiet and for production value, you cannot show portions of Daehan when he is not speaking or interacting because if the PD does that, people will complain that there is nothing happening, waste of film, airtime, etc. There's focus on Daehan when he's animated, like when he was happily dancing in Sarang's house, when he was crying during the dinosaur park visit, when he's being the good, obedient brother that he is, etc. So it has to be balanced, and they choose scenes with the other kids when they are actively participate. Just my two cents.

My thoughts the same.

nrlfan4ever said: Daehan is such a lovely kid, but he's usually quiet and for production value, you cannot show portions of Daehan when he is not speaking or interacting because if the PD does that, people will complain that there is nothing happening, waste of film, airtime, etc. There's focus on Daehan when he's animated, like when he was happily dancing in Sarang's house, when he was crying during the dinosaur park visit, when he's being the good, obedient brother that he is, etc. So it has to be balanced, and they choose scenes with the other kids when they are actively participate. Just my two cents.

schedule on kbs2tv korea  for lunar new year -- special program for superman

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

8:30 PM KBS Return of Superman: Multiples Special

collection
video :  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hhsew_%EC%8A%88%ED%8D%BC%EB%A7%A8%EC%9D%B4-%EB%8F%8C%EC%95%84%EC%99%94%EB%8B%A4-150218_tv

====================

Thursday, February 19, 2015

4:00 PM KBS Return of Superman: Superman Family′s New Year′s Greetings
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hk7nz_%EC%8A%88%ED%8D%BC%EB%A7%A8%EC%9D%B4-%EB%8F%8C%EC%95%84%EC%99%94%EB%8B%A4-150219_tv#from=embediframe

friday (only hwijae as mc / superman member
6:20 PM KBS Superman vs 1 Night 2 Days

source

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87147/2015lunarnewyear-tvguide

============

@ vieryo. Triplets eomma was the one that wear red coat, on the first picture, there is two adults holding Minguk. 
Just saw triplets photos with lego.https://www.facebook.com/DaehanMingukManseIndonesiaFansClub/photos/a.826209504080277.1073741829.825543250813569/909653535735873/?type=1They look like boys now not babies anymore. Wish them to grow strong & healthy. 
Happy Lunar New Year ... Gong Xi Fat Choi....

recent pic ex kids on the return of  superman  .. sad  no lastest  pic  junu & junseo

lee hyunwoo and his son Lee Dong-ha + Lee Ju-ha

Q85KyjF.jpg
they appear on SBS' Midnight TV Entertainment 11 feb

=================
kim jungtae and his son yakkung
Ji-hoo & Si hyun

Bi8DEc7.jpg

Haru

fFBuYjT.jpg