[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good night chingu yahh... ooopss... by the way before i forgot have you notice the shoes of psh in ep.20 where he wait for lmh at the bench with an owl, can anyone could post it here, thank you ;) 
to the one who is asking/searching about the pictures of lmh/psh/kb in school i have a copy .. and i will try to post it here, but it was not as clear as it is.. 

Guest minshin2046

Hi hi , morning ! something really got me think ... I want to know how long PSH have been wearing ring in the lady finger ( wedding finger ) why she so like to puts ring in that particular finger? ... What years she start wearing it ? Do any of chingu know ? It understandable that they don want to reveal their personal dating status ... I just scared even they have marriage they inten to keep low ? Will they ? ... :-? Do any of the couple even in k drama have married they keep it to themselves ? PSH in the ring really bother me ... I know she fancy on rings but why she like to wear it it that finger ... Maybe she got so many admire that she need the rings to back them off... So she can wait for the rite person .. 8-} sorry delusion mode on ...

I'm happy when I opened this thread so many faith in minshin shipper heart because after what sbs done to us #:-S

But the funny is when I saw another thread they discuss about eunsang pic in minho concert is doesnt matter with 'someone'in his past and show his facial expression when her pic show when my everything come. >:D<

Okay for me PAST IS PAST and shinhye is his future :D

Btw I just update my little ff https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/633237/27 hope you like it.ADIOS :-*

@byul2014...  this is actually your request to @itybittykitty.

But when I read it, I want to make a gif for you too....

Writer noona, why you make just air kiss. I’ve concentrated since June for this. I promise I will open her mouth and shallow it in this closet next time.

Guest itybittykitty

@byul2014...thanks so much for the kind words...but unfortunately, as I have mentioned before, I don't make the actual gifs...I get them from tumblr...I hope you are not too disappointed in me... but we have our very own resident gif makers @IsabelinaD and @chaa who have taken up your request and done a great job!...

@IIhamJ...the gif is not my creation...sorry if i gave that impression...I didn't mean to...I got it from tumblr...

Guest itybittykitty

TessB said: @mi7chimes good to know we have a resident doctor in our ship... Are you feasting on @itybittykitty funny Gifs ? :P:P ... As they said... Laughter is the best medicine :)>- :)>- :-h :-h

No worries @itybittykitty, all of u r just fantastic. So much love on this thread cos all of u r so talented & share with us all your great insights & gifts :)

Guest itybittykitty

these are my main sources for MinShin gifs on tumblr:

the-inheritors

myleisuretime

olor-a-mandarina

most I just pick randomly as I am browsing on tumblr in general...

I hope that clears that misunderstanding...

sorry again!

Guest itybittykitty

hotbb said: No worries @itybittykitty, all of u r just fantastic. So much love on this thread cos all of u r so talented & share with us all your great insights & gifts :)

Archived