[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eppas05

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/29/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-romance-minshin-heirs. Thank you @pattituazon for the great update. I am always looking forward for your update especially missing MinShin...

Guest anhay59

lunamaisara said: pluie said:

lunamaisara

said:

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"I just knew something from my friend who ships a drama couple. (This couple is not related  to Minshin, so don’t worry..hehe)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Some news from insider said this couple is dating after their drama. The guy is really into the girl but the girl wants to take it slow, so nothing officially released from them. They didn’t promote their drama together too. Only did interview for the drama BTS and other interviews by the TV channel which airs their drama. Also reject interview for DVD and opt for only interview on paper. A lot of avoiding actually since the girl wants to keep it low. Sorry can’t write in detail coz already promised to this friend of mine.What I’m trying to say is.. is this the possible reason for Minshin’s DVD case too..kekeke id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Let’s see more how it goes. :x

Guest ghada14

We should go to SBS account of twitter , Face book & website , they most know all The Heirs fans around the world are furious cuz they cheated them about BTS in the DVD ;(

@itybittykitty
I just wanted to tell you that you have been such a trooper carrying this thread and bringing all sorts of smiles to everyone!!!  To be honest, I've kept my distance for past few days here and only lurked to see your DAEBAK gifs!!!  :x  I wanted to thank you for your tireless efforts and I know I'm asking for too much with this request....but...but do you think you can make a gif of the "air kiss"?  Especially since its LMH and PSH's favorite scene?  You know which scene I'm talking about?  The one where in the closet, the script just said for them to "hold it in".  But LMH said he moved his lips without even thinking about it? ;) 

D55CBC24C758TVC5F0C608E440131211HDTVXViD

since i can't post any pictures even i tried 100x.. hehehe.. i will just post what's on my mind right now.. it's 2:00 am here :D

just want to share this ::: i took a bus to go home from church, a 1hr to travel .. since i have nothin' to do, i just read the soompi forum here and i am so shy, cause when i back read, lot's of kissing scene displayed (tumbler).. ahahahah.. i am using a tablet so, ofcourse some passengers saw it, so i scroll down fast, and again a kissing scene.. hahaaahahah.. gosh 8-}

if ever the bts will come out, i dunno if how many kissing scene will appear here.. =)) and maybe our page will fly fast (2k? :)) )
by the way chingus.. maybe it is okay if they will not release the bts from ep.9-20.. it is for our OTP also, maybe.. just maybe, if they will release it lmh and psh will have a scandal (hahahahahah).. both of them are on the top of their career as of now, so having those rumors, it won't help them.. maybe let's enjoy analyzing about their kissing scene, it's more fun to read all you post and also those gif's i really enjoy it.. ;;)

Archived