[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itybittykitty

@giselle_tw ... =))

@all who left a sweet comment after I left...I did read them and appreciate them very much >:D< ...and just to be clear I don't make the actual gifs...I get them from tumblr...hope you are not disappointed...

So the production team = SBS? 
What's with this unnecessary nonsense anyway? It is not that these things like BTS, Making films, deleted scenes etc are something completely new and foreign to them. All dramas have them! They are there already, just a bit of extra works to do to make 'em into DVD. Have they forgotten that The Heirs was a HUGE success WORLDWIDE? A lot of international fans around the world are crazy about the drama, and are willing to pay as high as USD200 just for the DVD collection! USD200 is a lot of money, come on, don't do this. 
Never belittle the power of fans and followers around the world --- just don't! Like the email said, last resort is boycotting, in which instead of them banking lots and lots of money by feeding what the fans want, they earn nothin'! Isn't it a bit stupid to not take this golden opportunity to squeeze the most profit outta the drama, when it is still sizzlin' hot? It is ridiculous, and I am left speechless. 
Ahhhhhhh the frustration! 
tumblr_mwl6e7koJz1scm9d0o1_500.gif
I know it is still not final, but damn it feels good to let it out! 8-|
Now back to this! 
XBrpane.gif
jl6.gif
8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

Guest myhepyending

@pluie did u watch this mv? Another from LA to Rome minshin fanmade mv...its brilliant though...but yours is marvellous!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nFzMYMgLVG0

Guest itybittykitty

important to understand...the different teams involved in the DVD fiasco are :

The Heirs Directors Cut Team

Publishing Company

Production Company

Transparentor

anyone I missed?

It looks like they are all independent from each other ...and this is where the problem is...everyone pulls there own direction...ultimately for their own gain...

I feel that these teams have been having a rocky time since Heirs filming began and have not really been working together...thus the lack of BTS released and interviews through out the airing of the show itself...

wow!...I can't believe I wrote all that...

Guest ziooom92

OK guys what going on now a lot of different  talk (Hide relationship  ,it's the plan sbs , fishy ,Japan bts , and a big thing egg !!!huh @-) !!!! what hell about egg =)) 8-}
UATdA.gif

Should to anyone that explain to us ,relationship MinSHin complicated 8-} like this :))
BewAYw5IYAEA-Tr.jpg
i think half of this explanation will be go to the closet scene;)

Guest itybittykitty

LMH had a piece of candy in his mouth ...and he is some eye candy for us...must ask PSH the flavor of that candy...

tumblr_mzuzvffh011r9zq5ro3_r1_250.giftumblr_mzuzvffh011r9zq5ro5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mzuzvffh011r9zq5ro2_250.giftumblr_mzuzvffh011r9zq5ro1_250.gif

tumblr_mzuzvffh011r9zq5ro6_r1_250.giftumblr_mzuzvffh011r9zq5ro4_r1_250.giftumblr_mzuzvffh011r9zq5ro7_r1_250.giftumblr_mzuzvffh011r9zq5ro8_r1_250.gif

good day ep 19

Guest midomidi2013

sam said: The Heir’s Director’s cut DVD team, 4th meet up with the Publishing company.

كشف تسربات

Today, The Heir’s Director’s cut DVD team had a meeting with the publish company from 4~7pm.

The following are the content of the meeting.

1.Negotiation about the actor’s  interview running time.

In the past, none of any drama interviews nor the individual interviews were longer than 40 minutes. Also there has never been interviews where the supporting actress has a longer interview running time than the main actress. We had many requests about changing the main actresses interview running time to 40 minutes, but it was impossible because then the interviews will take up to much time in the additional videos. After the negotiation we have been adjusting the interview running time to Leeminho 23minutes/Parkshinhye 23minutes/Kimwoobin 18minutes.

2. Additional Videos.

We got a reply that it is impossible for a re-edit on the Ep1~8 making videos, but we requested again for a re-edit on specific parts and the publishing company has accepted it.

For an addition we have requested for more making videos (bts) for Ep9~20, especially mainly more videos about the main characters. Also we have requested to change all the remaining time (after deleting the fan-made OST music videos and the actor’s interview) to making videos (bts).

3. Re-edit of the deleted scenes.

We were informed that the deleted scenes were edited by the transparentor himself, and that since in a transparentor’s cut dvd, the transparentor has all the right about the editing, the publishing company couldn’t give us a clear answer about the re-editing. But they promised us that they would consistently contact the transparentor about the issue. We told the publishing company about the concerns that many fans had about the edited scenes. Also, we strongly appealed to the publishing company about the scenes that the fans would want to see in the re-edited videos. We have also told them that 27 minutes isn’t the right amount of time for a specification of a transparentor’s cut dvd, and that even the added 27 minutes won’t meet any of the fan’s satisfaction.

The detailed story about the publishing company will be posted as a notice very soon.

To talk about it very briefly, the publishing company has been very favorable towards the opinions of the fans and the “The Heir’s” transparentor’s cut DVD team. But on the other hand the production company hasn’t been like that since the beginning. There has been a lot of troubles between the production company and the publishing company + The Heir’s transparentor’s cut DVD team. For the past few weeks, we have suggested many ideas about the DVD to the production company, but many of them were rejected. We know that many of the fans are having a nervous feeling about our team ever after the specification of the DVD was opened. But we would like to tell you that our team is also in the same position as all the fans, and that what the fans want is what we want. The meeting was held today by the request of the publishing company. We told them that as we mentioned before, if the DVD’s specification doesn’t change the way as we requested, we are willing to have a boycott.

There has been many stuff going on recently, but The Heir’s” transparentor’s cut DVD team and the publishing company have been trying out best for a good DVD.

We will make a notice about the confirmed answers from the production company as soon as they give us an answer. Thank you so much.
cr DC X( X(

Guest rjuliet

@myhepyending since there is no news for royal tailor script reading then in my delulu land baby girl is still in china with her adorkable yet hot man secretly :D

Guest rjuliet

@ittybittykitty ur the cutest *smooch smooch ala kim tan :D ...and ur gif of baby boy in good day ep 19 is to die for, that man is too adorable for words...lee min hot :D ...

Archived