[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest ziooom92

I'm angry X( why sbs f***  why are you misers  sbs  ************ f*** ******************* X(i was excited crazy about bts  but booooooooooommmb nothing X( 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Believe it or not ... i was skeptical about if show us bts closet scene It's 
 Because it intimate & the intense & real  and  was they feeling embarrassed when was shooting this scene  i think displayed cause a embarrassment for him
but then i said : no maybe will show us but it will be short part and cut of it "cut exciting part" :-L and i was afraid of cut but now what !! no bts full closet kiss\ definitively X(
>>>>>>>>>I've thought why sbs not expose us bts 9-20
if they were afraid of rumors about minho & shinhyewhy  do not choose us only the interactions normal between them? and also there are other representatives ? :-?
  I thought, .i think they can not cut !!  1- because was a big role for leader , if they offered us only other representatives,  the fans will be angryand 2- scenes bts where there is no interaction between minho & shinhye i think that all bts fishy =))of course there no interaction between them  or interaction normal  , but it will be boring So sbs chose didn't show  bts 9-20  >:)because the thing which will fans admire ,but the rumors will grow & hurt minho & shinhye  
I ask and I answered :))

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RiaN1430293447

Anyeonghaseyo chinguuuuu!!! Finally, got my account, after many trial n fails, pls welcome me on this ship, bow to the seniors in this forum @stucked @giselle_tw @pluie @faidaris @yoyoo @ravairie , had so much fun reading all your thought :)

faidaris said: @huihuitang
Just look at them, these gorgeous people! Uri baby girl must be looking really tall in real life, I mean she's like 1.67m, right? Because I remember uri LMH is like 1.87m --- they are ~20cm difference in height. So nice, especially when they hug uri PSH will be around his shoulder, and he will stroke her hair like always awwwwwww :x Okay I'm talking nonsense now! 

Cr to uploader
I really wish to meet both of them in person one day, that one sweet day will come! 

RiaN said: Anyeonghaseyo chinguuuuu!!! Finally, got my account, after many trial n fails, pls welcome me on this ship, bow to the seniors in this forum @stucked @giselle_tw @pluie @faidaris @yoyoo @ravairie , had so much fun reading all your thought :)

Guest branwen

There are NG cuts for Ep. 1-20. But PSH said there are no NGs while filming the closet kiss scene.
So nothing. What the heck.
And the commentaries are only for what, selected episodes?
And who wants to watch additional scenes with Tan and his driver?
This is preposterous.

Guest RiaN1430293447

@stucked I may be older than you, I'm an ahjumma of 1 daughter :),and yet, you've posted and contributed a lot in this forum, pls take me as your junior, :D

good afternoon....wow more ten pages to catch up...so fishy about the dvd...i think thats good news for minshinners Few months since heirs ended but we already have alot of hints.among all of korean drama that i've watched almost all of them have The kiss BTS such a Playfull kiss and Nice guy.they have more than 5 kiss scene and they put that on the dvd commentary(for playfull kiss only in youtube). .i'm not worried at all  for me thats another hint.For some of reason maybe they avoid the rumours, in another side i hope its one of way to protect the real love from our OTP.i'm happy coz i think real love doesnt need  publicity.
please help  my another investigation....did anyone here have been mentioning about SEOUL MUSIC AWARD 2012? i saw our Minshin was there also.and did anyone knows when exactly uri Kim Tan ended his past relationship?
just memories this one http://t.co/rK3CokvRNy
and the last one in this video SH wearing white dress with very high heels http://t.co/94XjO71ZxBSAVE

Guest lilyrose81

Sorry to cut your post short.

But to your comment above --- EXACTLY MY POINT.
Who the heck in the right mind wanna pay a freakin' USD170 plus just to see more scenes with Tan & his driver? 
Like, whattttt?
Okay there are other scenes included, but I dont think they do not know or pretend to not know that the only reason we would be paying that much is to see our main OTP's interactions and all. 

Scenes with his driver? Pfffffft!

Ya right baby girl, NO THANK YOU!

This. ^ DITTO.

I didn't even recognise the driver's face I mean hello, is he even important? Lol.

I've always thought SBS is being stingy with Heirs BTS. I remember watching The Master's Sun (and other dramas too, but because TMS was like exactly before Heirs, hence why I'm mentioning it haha and I love So Ji Sub okay sorry OOT back to the topic) and they released BTS like pretty frequently? And they even included bloopers as well? Sigh, SBS. Stop making us think too much and show us what we want to see.

Guest branwen

faidaris said: Sorry to cut your post short.But to your comment above --- EXACTLY MY POINT.Who the heck in the right mind wanna pay a freakin' USD170 plus just to see more scenes with Tan & his driver? Like, whattttt?Okay there are other scenes included, but I dont think they do not know or pretend to not know that the only reason we would be paying that much is to see our main OTP's interactions and all. 
Scenes with his driver? Pfffffft!
Ya right baby girl, NO THANK YOU!

Archived