[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

minholady said: his sister is an actress too..I swear I read it somewhere but I cannot find the source now. :-O :-O His mom is beautiful and a good cook. LMH preferred to eat his mom 's beef stew (he loves meat so much)more than any food available. Oh by the way , I seldom post this past few days but I noticed something is new to LMH. His penchant for color RED??!!! :-? RED is everywhere . ..from top to bottom. I am loving the idea that is it becoz of PSH? :x As to never ending theories in his concert , I get it that a lot of people have their own delulu and perception. But here is mine... I was surprised seeing Cha Eun Sang in the video while LMH was singing "My Everything ". You know why? Because the song is from the OST of BOF. If LMH really wants to connect his previous works on his concert then he should have used something from BOFclips. I get it that there was Heirs clips before he sang Apeun Sarang "Painful Love"...but CES in "my Everything"?hmmm, :x

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LaDadaista

NOTE: TRANSLATED BY GOOGLE TRANSLATOR!

March, Lee Min Ho visit to Japan and events held decision!

Thank you for rooting for Lee Min Ho always. Lee Min Ho 2013 Global Tour <My Everything> held in Korea the other day, was a great success in March 2014 Following the Encore Event, come, concert held fan meeting in Japan was decided! Along with the beating out high ratings 25.6% thing "heir who (temporarily)" in starring drama was broadcast last year, regardless of the state has created to buzzwords of "Kim Tan disease" because too many women yearn for the figure- Min-ho. Lee Min Ho was to hand the seat of the top stars of Asia, what kind of appearance on the stage of Japan to be a long time expectation will increase from now or show us! Please look forward to the Japan tour! ! ※ event tickets, will be sold Lee Min Ho Fan Club at "Minoz JAPAN" preceding member. ※ For details, event schedule and start dates of ticket sales, such as the location because it will soon announce, please wait until the announcement.
Source: http://www.minho.jp/news/news140121.php

CJT0Zex.jpg

Oh and here's our updated/extended wish list to see our dearest MinShin couple spotted on the cameras publicly and safely together:

1. (Secretary Yoon) Choi Won-young's wedding ceremony on February 28, 2014
  2. Minho's Fan Meeting in Japan in March 2014
    (Maybe they'll be spotted in a form of Kim Tan & Eun Sang theme again LOL :)))
  3. Baeksang Arts Awards 2014 in April or May
  4. The Heirs international promotions & fan meeting in other countries during 2014 - 2015
  5. Royal Tailor's VIP Movie Premiere around the 3rd or 4th quarter of 2014
  6. Gangnam Blues's VIP Movie Premiere around the 3rd or 4th quarter of 2014

Guest myhepyending

@stucked & @giselle_tw are soooo pervy :)) :)) :))

I'm die of laughing reading your post!

'Down boy, down'

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Lol, thx @giselle_tw ;)

We'd follow @stucked & ur lead, u take us higher delulu fun land :D :x

@faidaris, I thot lmh opened with painful love after the lengthy CES-KT clip??? Dun hv my everything, I thot??? Btw what were those Korean words tt appeared after e Ces-KT clips when all e screams echoed in e concert?

@rikasnail 
Yes dear I can understand a bit of your language, I mean roughly I can figure out the meaning :) But why were the articles so badly written by the way? It is not to bash Indonesians, but rather the reporter who's responsible on producing the article. Didn't he or she make proper research? It is even easier if he or she could just blatantly copied the content from Korean news. Save him or her from trouble, and the news wouldn't be so off. 
Anyway ladies, basically the news weren't really new or anything we haven't read and shared and analyzed in here. So yeah :)
Thanks dear @rikasnail for pointing out and correcting the translation :) Awesome! >:D<

@giselle_tw >:D< I have been very busy in RL. Dont't worry I will post from time to time. @stucked please don't leave us again. This thread is my veet-taMin (pronounced ala Hyo Shin's) to relieve myself from stress.Actually , if you are dieting , visiting this thread is one way to elude yourself from eating too much. :D I always anticipate what's the latest news and sometimes i use my lunch break just to keep myself abreast with the pace of this thread that is faster than the speed of light. ;;) oh please vote for LMH in Sina. It's on his thread. He will be singing the Korean version of "Qing Fei De Yi" theme song of MeteorGarden. @pattituazon hope I can see you in person. You are Jjang! Your fan fiction is Daebak! Ang galing mo. (you're very good) >:D<

@branwen i'll try to answer your beautiful question..in my opinion lets learn from dispatch...and seung gi case was the latest one.i heard they need almost 3 years to revealed the truth,..in uri oppa case,...they used to revealed his prev love life only by counting a month and finished it also in the short of time...if many media(sorry i just read an article and i forgot which one is it) said they assumed that was just a windblow to promote the drama..then i rather preffer the power of love is the reasonable reason.if its really love,,, how hard the storm might come i believe that will survive anyway..so i think that was first question until now (perhaps in my POV not just an ordinary reason that made that them apart ..) for YH scandal if you've watched  yongseo in wgm i think that could explain everything.even SH was called by phone in it...around march 2013 i saw a news that YH and his band moved into seohyun's apartement building..coz i saw the show from the beginning than i preffer to believe it.and still believe it until now.the goguma has second part of thread with more than thousand pages...like this lovely thread that we had.FYI.I've been here since the 12 pages ...and its touched my heart only in more than a month this thread rises in a strong power of shippers.Lets gain our power to guard our OTP till the end.make our self believe that they're exist.one more thing most of real couple sign was they wont show their nose at the same event(almost event),,,^^so i'm happier when uri OTP kept their secret out there.and for us just keep sailing this ship for them..many rumours said some of idol that"ve been shipped used to joined the thread even give a comment with a strange name...hahaaa...(i hope MH or SH did it also to us).....love u all

Guest prosperity

I think people are overanalyzing the videos at his fan meet. If the president of SBS was at the fan meet then that should tell you guys all you need to know.

After Heirs had such success it is makes sense that he will play that up at his fan meet.

I repeat, the president of SBS is rumored to have attended. He will use Heirs in his fan meets until his next drama.

faidaris

said: @rikasnail 

Yes dear I can understand a bit of your language, I mean roughly I can figure out the meaning

:)

But why were the articles so badly written by the way? It is not to bash Indonesians, but rather the reporter who's responsible on producing the article. Didn't he or she make proper research? It is even easier if he or she could just blatantly copied the content from Korean news. Save him or her from trouble, and the news wouldn't be so off. 

Anyway ladies, basically the news weren't really new or anything we haven't read and shared and analyzed in here. So yeah

Thanks dear @rikasnail for pointing out and correcting the translation

Awesome! >

:D

<

@ rikasnail agree with you, anyway its old news, its just to sensationalized the whole thing..so no worries, that is why, I just skip the whole thing and refuse to translate..not important...Love this thread and please don't go to other thread if you are not strong..I waver earlier today but I am good now..I am still shipping our OTP...like the song by Doris Day" Que sera sera whatever will be ,will be....love all of you really got to say good night for now...God bless.

Archived