[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@branwen said:I haven't seen the fancam of LMH's concert, but I think what LMH was saying was not really about his real life ideal girl. While backreading, I read that it was the MC who added the "born in June" category, while LMH said the rest. When I think about it, I think it's a game in the concert, where LMH selected a girl in the audience who matched those categories to come up on stage. He narrowed the choices to these 5 categories (or more). He maybe actually narrowed the category to a girl in his audience who's still keeps a previously used movie ticket on her wallet. 

I think I saw a picture in the previous pages where a girl wearing a white shirt, heels, and has long hair was standing between him and the MC. Oh here it is. From LMH's soompi thread. 

I am agreed with you.. it's only to selected one fan to get his autograph..

Guest rjuliet

@giselle_tw im not allowed to quote, but ur gif of baby boy cutely shaking his hips right and left while giving peace sign is freaking adorable :x :-* ...shinhye is right, minho is like an elementary kid ...but with hotness overload as @stucked said :D

Update on Lee Min Ho's ideal type(based on korean fan account)
A girl with:1. Long Hair

ParkShinHye30.jpg

2. Wear White Clothing

20120712142129476-630x967.jpg

3. Knows how to aegyo (act cuteness)

byebyeu.jpg

4. Wear 7cm & above, high heels

1326965568_261526.jpg

5. R
ecent week, holding on to movie ticket that's within a week(?)

tumblr_mygabtqbqn1siqvhio3_500.gif

Park Shin Hye wondered, "Perhaps..... Is it me?"

tumblr_myevkwRF411qfwk81o3_250.gif

In this interview, the reporter asked to PSH who does she like more..LMH or Jang Keun Suk. Look at the face of LMH, He really wanted to know the answer!!! hahahaha

E: Lee Min Ho and Jang Keun Suk are competing in the same generation and are also friends. Who do you like more? Tell us please. 

PSH: Keun Seuk oppa is my partner in the drama, so i choose Minho oppa. I can also askGoo Hye Sun  with whom you’ve filmed a drama together.

1016714_680558335329899_500884336_n.jpg
1606926_680558341996565_1812627040_n.jpg
1513999_680558338663232_1242769350_n.jpg
1560590_680558345329898_1689409002_n.jpg

:)>- It made me to remenber about this :-B :
When the reporter asked a similar question to PSH, immediately LMH began to talk hahaha. Now, You can notice the HUGE difference. Years ago, he couldn't behave in this way...maybe he really wanted but he didn't dare to do it. 
Oh, I'm so happy that years after THEY BECAME SO CLOSED. 
tumblr_muqo4uSWzN1siqvhio1_250.giftumblr_muqo4uSWzN1siqvhio2_250.giftumblr_muqo4uSWzN1siqvhio3_250.gif

Guest itybittykitty

stucked said: itybittykitty said:

he clearly says something cute to make PSH make that face ...does nobody care to know but me?? :((

HAHAHA! Do you want to sub it then? :)) Like, we sub it with our own words just to feed our own delusions. We can have Min Ho say 'I love you Park Shin Hye' there.. heee~

Guest rjuliet

minho ssi ...how come after seeing ur pics and vids of ur last night successful concert im still missing u...haiish i cant imagine how shinhye feels after interacting closely with u for months, must be missing u like crazy *le sigh ...

So i thought i will be knocking at Pg 750 but i am still on 730  /:)

Mehhhh! why??? coz you alll went from MIN :P SHIN to SHIPwreck??? :-t
Didn't you know i would come back and take your class?? [-( OR you really wanted me take your class! 
Naaahhhh! Don't you trick me to lend you some tricks on THE HOLY PERVINESS. tats for stucky gissy and me! Arasssoooo???!! :-$ =)) =)) =))

So where am I??
Aaah! so since he obviously missed her, i am expecting the folowing turn of events ----> 
Min :)] Shin ----> Min :P Shin ----> Min :-SS Shin ----> Min X_X Shin 
Don'tca dare tell me i am delusional >:) =)) =)) =)) 

Guest gingerpeach

Can someone explain to me that "expectation vs. reality" gif set of them promoting for drama fever? What was it that happened, did her hair go undone suddenly? Lol I've seen them so many times and still can't figure out what happened.

Im at page 724. I hv to post my thoughts on the LMH-past co star secretly meeting in China thingy. If he does secretly seeing her again, then what an act he pulled off on sbs awards night. And minho doesn't seem to be that type of guy. Okay back to my cooking

tumblr_mv5mbtJ38K1qj9hy0o2_500.giftumblr_mv5mbtJ38K1qj9hy0o1_500.giftumblr_mv5mbtJ38K1qj9hy0o3_500.gif
THERE’S A GIRL IN MY HOUSE AND SHE’S DRINKING WATER….OH GOD OH GOD THE GIRL I LIKE IS IN MY HOUSE AND DRINKING WATER CODE RED I REPEAT CODE RED….NAH DUDE LOOK COOL IT’S AIGHT JUST WAIT A SEC…OH GOD WHAT TO DO SHE’S DRINKING WATER OH GOD.

Archived