[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening wherever you are dear MinShin’ers :)

I was away for the weekend and spent some time with my friends so I couldn’t post anything but I’ve been checking out the thread to see if there’s something new. For now, there’s nothing new, it’s going to get a bit hard our shipper life day by day, until the DVD comes out we will have to settle for small things, subtle hints. I love PSH’s latest interview and her answers, I love that she wasn’t afraid of saying she was happy about the rumors and that she had the best chemistry with her Min Ho oppa :) 

I don’t know what is it with these two, why do I feel so strongly about them, they just give me this warm, fuzzy feeling inside every time I see them, it just feels right, it feels like a pure love feeling, like they are meant to be. Whatever the outcome I just hope they stay in touch with each other and not let it fade away. I hope they give it a try. Please God, make them be together and have lots of babies [-O<

Reading @pattituazon fanfics has left in mixed emotions, I know those are only fanfics but the way you write them is so good and true to their characters, it feels like it really happened like that. I especially love your last chapters since you made them date, I was smiling like crazy reading them, imagining like it really happened like that! Am I going crazy?? Ottoke chingus?? 

And about the discussion if LMH is single or not. I am positive that he is single, no man who has someone in his life would be acting the way LMH does and did during all this time. I’ve seen man who are in a relationship or who are married act and though they do an amazing job in intimate scenes you can always feel it’s an act and they don’t overdue it, plus the way they treat their female co-star is way different. For me SBS awards night sealed the deal, no guy who is with someone else would be acting like he did that night or would be staring at his co-star like that. If he truly is with someone else (just for the argument sake) I think he already is cheating on her in a different way, I for one would be dying of jealousy if I saw  my boyfriend acting like that towards his co-star. Plus, I think LMH is mature to be respectful to the person he is with and to his co-star so I don’t think that’s the case. Of course my opinion is based only on what I saw, only God and him knows the truth but I don’t think he has someone in his life (that other than PSH of course ;)) )

Guest Giang Vo

Hello everyone :D I followed The heirs forum when the drama was on air, but I decided not to watch any episode until it finished. And today almost 1 month(?) after the heir ended, I've watched the first 2 episodes of Heirs. I've read on The Heirs forum some people think there're no chemistry between Minho and Shin Hye. But hell no! I really don't know why those people can't feel their chemistry! I feel their chemistry right on the 2nd episode. They're cute together! Honestly, I'm PSH fan and ship her with some co-stars like JGS, YSY,Yongwa and Minho also. Honestly, I don't really care much about who she will end up with in the end as long as that man will truly love her and kind to her. But I definitely adore MinShin chemistry - it has a "mature" feel compare to the chemistry she ever had with her other co-stars before.
PS: this is my 1st time posting something like this on shipper forum.  I just lurk around other shipper forums besides Minshin. Maybe something wrong with me this shipping time :( 

Guest thunderempress

hohurm said: As much as i want Shinhye to attend Minho's concert for my own selfish reason, i dont think it's a smart move if she does. The concert is meant for his fan and not all his fan wants their oppa to be in a relationship. If something is going on between MinShin, Shinhye suddenly showing up will create more chaos and this will be bad for both MinShin. Fans need more time to digest their oppa is in love (my wish) by giving subtle hints here and there. On the other hand, Shinhye is also planning to hv her FM in Korea. Maybe she can invite her Oppa? Although i doubt it since he's really busy

Guest DamarisL

Hello, everybody ... can translate that... http://fun.youth.cn/stzx/201401/t20140113_4526330.htm I think talk about love between stars like min ho and park shin hye..

When asked about his ideal type of goddess, Lee Min Ho he likes someone who cares for others, also a strong minded girl

Hul.... For now in my mind no doubt that is uri PSH... :\">

We all can see how care her to others especially to kids :x and she also strong minded... :)

I love this fan made video it's so sexy ...Hope two or three years later they can work together again and do more adult like project. Camera will be explode of sexiness if it really happen 

And this one, Kim Tan played as 3rd wheel in YD and ES relationship .... Owh so sexy ... 

Guest lilyrose81

i guess i thought something like THAT too =)) =))

So I'm not alone... Hahahaha gosh our perverted minds it's not cute anymore!

=)) :P:P =))

Guest destinii23

Doing a shout out for our dear in house awesome fanfic writer @pattituazon (I hope you don't mind, but I think the creative juices in this forum thread might help you out a bit ;) &since I'm logged in here, but not at asianfanfics.com... heh lazy me)
I quote her update;

In the meantime, whatever free time I can use up for this fic, I've been spending thinking about what to write next. This is my usual dilemma whenever I end a chapter. It's become more difficult now because Heirs has already ended and I have little material to work with. So... I would really appreciate it if you give me suggestions in the comments section. Because this story is based on real events, what recent Minshin activities would you like me to cover? Are there people you want to see more of (like Jung Il Woo or even Jang Geun Suk haha)? And what types of situations do you want to see our couple deal with? More cute moments? More conflict? Don't hesitate to suggest! Of course I wouldn't be able to grant all requests or use all ideas but it will really help me out in writing the next few chapters. :)

Thanks again for reading, sharing, and commenting. I ask that you be more patient with me from now on. Hehe. Love you all!

- Patti

Guest DamarisL

Hello, everybody ... can translate that... http://fun.youth.cn/stzx/201401/t20140113_4526330.htm I think talk about love between stars like min ho and park shin hye..

I have a remark to say about the fancams and that we, always, don't get much interactions in it (like in the awards ceremony and even in bts filmed by minoz)  : the thing is not all of the minoz ship min ho with shin hye or any other woman (that's a normal reaction from fans that have been following him for a long time, they prefer him to be single ) => that's why each time they are aroud each other the video is cut out (anyway that's what I believe as a minoz myself) 

MINSHIN fightinnnnng 

Guest tropicalgirl

We're a bit gloomy today, this is what happen when we have no news. I hope when they start to forget their feeling they will remember how happy they are when together.I just want to post picture when PSH laugh, shy, and happy with LMH joke and presence. She touch and cover her face a lot when she around LMH. 
I don't understand to put spoiler tag :D. 4505538e-5602-451a-9b07-a647f31779b3_zps
c8c0a58f-53ee-435a-b4dc-94013292fdd1_zps
c5ac2ef5-1165-4b83-a03e-37090a039de4_zps
d6e8d6fb-483f-48a5-a970-ef925e720433_zps
6e950bba-0bdb-4bf9-bbda-e8c4fc88e223_zps
cre as tagged

Archived