[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

If he arrived in Seoul, then we would have seen pictures by now; lots of Minoz are always there to greet him. And I read somewhere that he flew to Beijing instead of Seoul. I wonder why -- probably in negotiations for a new project?   

Yeah, maybe he has another appointment/event, he is really in demand China, he's so popular there. Haha

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

byul2014 said: mi7chimes said: and omooooooooo
what is this ???? :-OI assume this is the KimTan birthday party shoot BTS Maybe she is changing her shoes to stilettos in the first pic... (and holding on to LMH meanwhile 8->)
(PS : weibo confuses me to death  lots of pics.. n i cant find even the date LOL)
edit  it was posted on 5/12/13
well this was the post that went with it.... 
@/ChanYeolSuzy: 有一张#朴信惠 #身材的照片很瘦脸巨小还有给你们看张#李敏镐 #翻上去的半脸照其他的就去守更新吧
@xiux or @wowyifan or @kjkfan7  help translate LOL

Guest rjuliet

so minho ideal girl recently is someone who is bubbly and cute like bona character which still inline with what he mention before ie shk character in full house and now he added that he likes someone who is opinionated and caring...aawww he is giving hints to us again chingus ;) and his personality is now more cute and cheerful like his cave girl aint he? lol...aaahh the beauty of love :x

i get this info...

worry about Lee Minho ? He has changed his flight yesterday flying to Beijing for movie discussion. He will be back day after as written so should be tomorrow.
cr. tagged
info by
Lee Minho-Heirs korean drama

1525120_441812879251681_1143542017_n.jpg

still talking about closet kiss i think this will never end..
u all can research again again and again :-B :D
guys really u all make me creeps with talking about the closet kiss 8-} :\">

@hohurm: did you include the hug during the SBS DRama Awards and HEIRS AFTER PARTY? if not, then there would be 13 HUGS???

how about the hand holding???

i'm actually spending my time backreading pages and pages of your posts and comments....and can hardly post anything just to keep up!!! ke ke ke...

@almontel i didnt hehe..i only took into account what happened in Heirs. Btw i re-counted. 12 hugs actually. Cant believe i missed out the backhug in Eun Sang's old house in front of the projector

Guest minshinaddicted

20140112193605001.jpg

To: ** Park Hyung Sik check **(In this part  they asked Hyung Shik  for the meaning and he said to them that  they're just filming heirs and received a message from EunSang  / Shin Hye )This is the message : 
"Hello my provider vitamins Hyung Shik from tired noona Park Shin Hye .This Shin Hye Noona :

We had a tough time in between cleaning the snow & bearing the  cold weather.
 Although we suffered and we are tired , but during filming you come and tell me with a smile
"* Noona you must be  tired  but you should stand up  "*     , These words  helped me a lot .
If  this letter reached you  and you read it  by now that is  meaning  that the drama is over .
Park Hyung Sik fighting .
I am very grateful to know someone like you .

From Park Shin Hye Noona ."
Cr: Admin of PSH Arab Fans Club translate this (by Hadeel) from Korean to arabic & Me Translate it from Arabic to English I hope this can Help 

Archived