[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

faidaris said: almontel said:

@neeean: sorry to cut your post, just had to repost your insightful comments. Totally AGREE!!!
she is 'GlOWING'....and she's only lonely when youknowho is not by her side....and if they plan to get married before she's 30, the LMH has to 'adjust' his 35yo marriage plan to 32-33...ke ke ke...

They REALLY REALLY REALLY LOOK GOOD together....wish we can see more of them together...

• a Magazine PHOTOSHOOT
  • a presscon from other countries for HEIRS promotions
  • HEIRS photoshoot for their DVD director's cut
  • LMH in attendance for PSH's movie premiere: The Tailor
  • PSH in attendance for LMH's movie premiere: Gangnam Blues
  • Special Guest for each other's FANTOUR
  • another CF together
  • get engaged, get married, have cute babies and live happily ever after....

Please feel free to ADD to our list....ke ke ke...

Guys, for those who are interested to buy the Heirs DVD Director's Cut, it's now available on YESASIA for Pre-Order

The Heirs (DVD) (10-Disc) (Director's Cut) (First Press Limited Edition) (English Subtitled) (SBS TV Drama) (Korea Version) + Gift

Lee Min Ho (Actor) | Park Shin Hye (Actor) Kim Woo Bin (Actor) | Kang Min Hyuk (CNBLUE) (Actor)Our Price:US$169.99 

Expected release date: February 20, 2014. Preorder Now!source: http://www.yesasia.com
---I know so expensive ;)) but it's okay since I love MinShin I will buy it, and my mom will tell me again you are wasting your money with all your korean/kpop stuffs.. haha =))

ravairie said: Guys, for those who are interested to buy the Heirs DVD Director's Cut, it's now available on YESASIA for Pre-Order
p0028123112.jpg

The Heirs (DVD) (10-Disc) (Director's Cut) (First Press Limited Edition) (English Subtitled) (SBS TV Drama) (Korea Version) + Gift

Lee Min Ho (Actor) | Park Shin Hye (Actor) Kim Woo Bin (Actor) | Kang Min Hyuk (CNBLUE) (Actor)Our Price:US$169.99 

Expected release date: February 20, 2014. Preorder Now!source: http://www.yesasia.com
---I know so expensive ;))

Guest MarieN1430293183

Gotta love my girl!!!  =)) =)) =))  [TRANS 9/1 @ssinz] Ha.. Haha... Because of my hair and shadow I'm was being said as having the sexy charm.. keke Should I laugh or cry kekekekeke - _ -;;;

RT @ssinz 하..하하 .... 그림자와 머리카락 덕에 글래머 소리를 듣게 되다니.. ㅋㅋ 웃어야되는거야 울어야 되는거야 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ - _ -;;;

[TRANS 9/1 @ssinz] The pictures are not uploaded from my Weibo.. My Weibo do not have such pictures, really no!!!

RT @ssinz 내 웨이보에서 나온 사진아닌데.. 내 웨이보엔 그런사진 없어요 없어!!!

(Translation credit : PSH_SPORE)

SH just tweet a few minute ago..now u see she also (translate:The pictures are not uploaded from my Weibo.. My Weibo do not have such pictures, really no!!!)also this one(translate: ha..ha.. now I'm called a voluptuous woman... due to shadow and hair..kk Would I laugh for this or cry for this)she really uncomfortable with this issue (about her dress)she just too cute

Guest isabellabell

hope PSH will read this...

SH ssi FIGHTING!!! Its okay lol you still have a lot of fans and your lovers outside there..we keep support you from the back!!! so don't listen to rumors just do what the best for you.. we as fans always happy for you, we don't love you from outside but we love you from who you are inside.. LOVE you PSH <3

m8lov said: Gotta love my girl!!!  =)) =)) =))  [TRANS 9/1 @ssinz] Ha.. Haha... Because of my hair and shadow I'm was being said as having the sexy charm.. keke Should I laugh or cry kekekekeke - _ -;;;

RT @ssinz 하..하하 .... 그림자와 머리카락 덕에 글래머 소리를 듣게 되다니.. ㅋㅋ 웃어야되는거야 울어야 되는거야 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ - _ -;;;

[TRANS 9/1 @ssinz] The pictures are not uploaded from my Weibo.. My Weibo do not have such pictures, really no!!!

RT @ssinz 내 웨이보에서 나온 사진아닌데.. 내 웨이보엔 그런사진 없어요 없어!!!

(Translation credit : PSH_SPORE)

Here's another version. HAHA! :)) Baby girl is worried as well. Visit her twitter and assure her she looks mighty fine. I did. I know. I am cheeky. :D

"@PSH_Translate: @ssinz " ha..ha.. now I'm called a voluptuous woman... due to shadow and hair..kk Would I laugh for this or cry for this kkk -_-;;; ""

"@PSH_Translate: @ssinz " The picture is not from my Weibo.. There's no such a picture in my Weibo!! no! ""

cr. as tagged

Guest lilyrose81

Can see how much she's affected by the dress and how people condemning her because of it until she felt the need to tweet about it to clarify things.

I'm gonna set the record straight, i was neither a LMH fan, nor PSH fan, I came here because of MinShin.

Three groups here (initially PSH fans turn MinShin, initially LMH fans turn MinShin, and the blur MinShin like me who had no much clue about them initially), so...

The last thing i want to happen to this thread is LMH and PSH fans bashing each other. No one's perfect, they're not perfect, we're not perfect. So let's just respect each other please, I was so close to getting crazy seriously.

Don't do this to me please :((

Guest lilyrose81

I'm happy reading posts on good things like hanbam interview instead of personal issues, so keep up the momentum and loose those evil negativityyyy, the evil negativity in us is trying to bring us minshins down let's not give way to it!

Lolol wtf am i talking about i'm going crazy chincha

Sowwy, but what the exact meaning of "a voluptuous woman" ? HEHEBe careful, the translation somehow mislead, the truth maybe she doesn't mean like that ... 
and what kind of picture in weibo she is talking about?
@ravairie : thanks for the DVD infos ;)

Sowwy, but what the exact meaning of "

a voluptuous woman" ? HEHE
Be careful, the translation somehow mislead, the truth maybe she doesn't mean like that ... 

@ravairie : thanks for the DVD infos ;)

Urban Dictionary: voluptuous

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?...

1. having a strong sexual appeal. 2. (about a womans body) having a large bosom or appealing curves. ;))

Merriam Webster: voluptuous

of a woman : very attractive because of having large hips and breasts. : giving pleasure to the senses ...

I think she was talking about the picture at the event taken when she was seating that revealed her cleavage more. There are so many news on nate. Well she tweeted to correct it. What I love about her she's not afraid to express what she feel, LMH is right she is very honest. LOL

lilyrose81

said: I'm happy reading posts on good things like hanbam interview instead of personal issues, so keep up the momentum and loose those evil negativityyyy, the evil negativity in us is trying to bring us minshins down let's not give way to it! Lolol wtf am i talking about i'm going crazy chincha

Sowwy, but what the exact meaning of "

a voluptuous woman" ? HEHE
Be careful, the translation somehow mislead, the truth maybe she doesn't mean like that ... 

She talked about shadow and hair so i'm guessing the photo with her seating down. That's the most controversial photo of all.

Guest Kyong-HwaS

hello all,

I been reading all the common all this time but I am a big fan of psh right now I am so upset and feel like crying. I check the tweeter and seem like all the Korean news paper is talking about the picture

Archived