[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sayhellohello

Super star Lee Min Ho has no time for rest as he has recently announced, “I think I am going to crazily work out my body. I think I will lose even more weight.”

This was one of Lee Min Ho’s resolutions for 2014. After a wildly successful run with “The Heirs,” Lee Min Ho has confirmed his next project to be the film, “Gangnam Blues,” which is an action noir film.

Although Lee Min Ho has done action scenes before, especially for the drama, “City Hunter,” he has never done noir. “Gangnam Blues” will be directed by Yoo Ha, who is known to produce very realistic action scenes.

Lee Min Ho said, “For this movie, I will make my body into one that has never been seen before.”

The actor also commented, “Whether or not my acting is good, I will continue to try. I will fight hard with myself in my twenties and act. I will continue to act even after my thirties. However, instead of giving in to my greed and finding strong and provocative roles to give a big change, I think it’s better to chose a reasonable role.”

As we look forward to Lee Min Ho’s transformed body, the actor leaves us with final words about love: “Now I want to fall in love at first sight. If someone like that appears, I think I can be just like Kim Tan. I realized, ‘That is true love.’”

Source: Soompi

I'm quite surprised that LMH keeps bringing up "love" in his interviews. Did you fall in love with PSH at first sight back in 2009? Is this a hint for us shippers? LMH ya, go get your "true love". Don't let her wait!!
:x  ;))

Guest ThessC

Hello @lilyrose81 ! Welcome to this thread and thank you so much for delurking! >:D< Thank you thank you THANK YOU!

Sorry to cut your post short, but I am so surprised to read your sharing the comment in Heechul's instagram saying that about uri PSH! :( What's wrong with eating with your friends anyway? She's not a snake, you bad bad person! Pity her... Seriously, I feel so sorry for her for we know she's not like that. So this is how antis work, huh? What a terrible thing to say to anyone.

Whoever say this unkind word to my LOVELY PSH a very sick people ok they need to seek a medical help right away cause they are mental case,

Don't you see how humble and charitable PSH is , how concern PSH on all the staff she works with , all she did is be friends to all type of entertainers it just happened that lots of them are guys than girls so what , who are you to judge and say a very hurtful word to PSH that never even know you at all , if you don't like PSH just SHUT your Mouth and keep your comments to yourselves alone :(

@ lilyrose81

I will be shocked too to see such vicious comment. It's like they don't know her but already judged her. I wonder how they feel if their own children are maligned like that by ppl they don't know? But I think from what I read on the net, almost all people are on the positive side for minshin. Let's not bother and dampen the moods here. Let the negativity stay where it should be ... The dark side. We want minshin to come here and feel the love and blessings of their fans.

I really just want to encourage minshin to lead your private lives by following your hearts. Whilst Your career is important, it won't be the most important thing at your death bed. Your true and pure love will prevail all these.

Keep yourselves away from public and, stay in touch and love.

For MinShin, I just do not want them to just end up dating each other. I seriously, genuinely, honestly want them to end up marrying each other, and be each other's soulmate til death do us part, like that. I don't know why I have this feeling to want them to get married... maybe because I think they are just perfect for each other! 

Guest ThessC

The more anti/basher PSH have the more LMH should protect his Princess Juliet :) , LMH-PSH should stay strong and learn to fight all the obstacles that may come their way....

chingu, pls enlightened me... i keep on wondering the reason PSH choose the Romeo -Juliet concept. Although, it is a romantic concept but it is a sad ending story ... what does PSH try to tell us with her concept? is she really dying inside for keeping her love ? is it too hard for her?
as for LMH, why he always flirting? why can't he take a step like he did before or at least like Kim Tan? why he didn't have the courage?
Both of them will end like Romeo and Juliet, if they take their current steps (even though they love each other yet they didn't communicate it well) ...

8-|

Sorry I'm dissecting the Romeo & Juliet video again. I noticed that when the emcee asked them if they discussed the concept beforehand. From PSH's hand gesture, she seemed to be telling him to not say anything or just say you don't know.

If not I don't think he would put her on the spot by denying the Romeo concept. Both of them are very quick witted to reply the power emcee. Haha just my own analysis for fun

galapagostort said: Now my turn!!! Am I the oldest shipper here??? Oh my!! But I love to see them together... M mother of 4.. 1 daughter in Med School and 3 younger boys... And when I see minshin... I'd love to think them as my kids too.... And I do approve of them going out.... But then something is bothering me... Coz I remember reading somewhere ( about the 1st few episodes of Heirs ) that PSH's dad don't approve of LMH.... Anybody read it before? Just wanted to know if I heard right... Coz it might be 1 reason they are so careful about going public about their relationship....

ThessC said:

lilyrose81

said:

I can also see that PSH is playing safe, as I've read that she's scared of antis.

I came across Heechul's instagram photo with her and Sanggyu and there was a comment saying something like "be careful with PSH, she's a flirt. Snake" <--- My reaction was, WHOA, NO WONDER SHE'S SCARED. She's being labelled in such a way. I would be scared too if I were her.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29bcr.dc

aish when can we watch their interview?! >_< well there's a rumour that it might be aired in the next week episode of hanbam. We'll see... [-O<

Archived