[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Lmh has really matured since 2009 shy, giggly days to current 2014 bold, in your face hint style ya? I love this current version :) jik jin indeed. Dear God, give them more courage & boldness, not forgetting more love & favor from all sides. Amen

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree with @baeshipper the more you know about Minho and Shin-hye, the deeper your love for them goes.

no wonder why minoz love him very much.. and always hope the best for him
beside he is so handsome. he is humble, sincere, hard working, love his fans..

lmh1_zps790820e6.gif?t=1390543181lmh2_zpsb826fcfc.gif?t=1390543726
lmh3_zps4829c38c.gif?t=1390544034lmh4_zps2e350067.gif?t=1390544388
lmh5_zps58cf2dc7.gif?t=1390544743lmh6_zps2a41c5b5.gif?t=1390545538
lmh7_zpsc24967d0.gif?t=1390545885

He maintain well-grounded personality although he is super star
this gif is when firstly lmh was given excellent award at 24 years old same as psh ages now
and how lmh speech to his fans, make me teary..
both of them have great personality..
A lot of coincidence between them right? so we must positive.. perhaps they are soulmate..
if not i hope they keep supporting each other

Chingus- ah
Before I get to bed, I want to share with you something that I found about SBS awards night.
In this gifs, you can notice that PSH had not come yet because she was in other event. How do I know that? Because there is still Kang Min Hyuk.
Look how the other two guys are chatting each other, and look how many times LMH looked to the side of the
entry. You can notice that he got distracted but tried to keep the chatting with them.....and look! How he looked at his watch. He was impatient to see his girl coming through that door/side.
tumblr_mywuxaWFnr1siqvhio1_250.gif tumblr_mywuxaWFnr1siqvhio3_250.gif  tumblr_mywuxaWFnr1siqvhio5_250.gif
looking at his watch ******tumblr_mywuxaWFnr1siqvhio4_250.gif
and this one is like Choi Jin Hyuk was telling him "Hey Bro! Where are you mind?" or "Are you listening to what we're talking about?" or "Are you waiting for somebody" ..and he started to laugh. tumblr_mywuxaWFnr1siqvhio6_250.gif and then it seems like he said "stop bothering, chingu" tumblr_mywuxaWFnr1siqvhio2_250.gif

well guys I'm from Malaysia.. and I think the engraving for the yellowish one is similar to the one that can be found in Sabah.. Maybe other Malaysian can give their insight..  :):)

The expression of PSH seeing LMH crying at the monitor during the SBS Drama Awards (during the parody)...

tumblr_mytfuaqIrD1siqvhio7_r1_250.gif tumblr_mytfuaqIrD1siqvhio8_r1_250.gif she is proud of the performance of her man.
And her reaction when saw this scene ... Firstly, the camera focused on her, and look at the reaction of LMH. DAEWBAK!

tumblr_mytfuaqIrD1siqvhio5_r1_250.gif tumblr_mytfuaqIrD1siqvhio6_r1_250.gif That is LMH face when he looks at PSH "cute"....because you can clearly can notice that he was not smiling for the "are you ok Yound Do ah?"...it was obviously that was for her reaction.

Finally the famous LMH's smirk when looked at PSH in the monitor making the sign of a "rabbit" like she was expressing "how cute!"

tumblr_myt9ke1qeR1siqvhio1_250.gif tumblr_myt9ke1qeR1siqvhio2_250.gif
tumblr_myt9ke1qeR1siqvhio3_r1_250.gif tumblr_myt9ke1qeR1siqvhio6_r1_250.gif
                            tumblr_myt9ke1qeR1siqvhio5_r1_250.gif

cr: http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/

Haha nite nite, sweet dreams @isabelinaD. Love love the last gif u posted :)

I'm not tech savvy, but thank God most of u are on this thread so I cd drool over all ur lovely fabulous gifs. Thx heaps :x >:D<

Apparently we are not the only fans whose crazy over MinShin Kiss ...Today, I saw soooo many kiss caps, gif's and analyzing in DC Gall, and I got goosebumps over how deep Minshin Put their feeling into it. I'm not going to post all those stuff here, rather I post a little of their expression for you guys to see ...
nhf.gif

Minho really into the kiss ... he's like entering another level of pleasure when kissing her ... Its like he's forgot where he was ...
dv3n.jpg

And this one ... Shinhye like flying to a new world ... her face exactly like the best first kiss she ever had. Its like wanted to remember that kiss forever ...
r72h.jpg

After the kiss effect to both ...
Basically her face says it all ... she feel so touch by the kiss, it really grab her heart till she got tears in her eyes. It crushes her ... Cause that time she also realize how afraid she is, if she cannot be together with him. Have you ever cried because the kiss you had felt so strong to your and body and soul ? I have ... that's why I really understand why she burst to tears after the kiss. I wonder whether or not Minho realize the meaning of her tears after he saw this particular scene alone.  He practically steal away this girl heart after the kiss. 
Her reaction was so raw, because it's a sudden kiss from him and she's not mentally prepared by it. 
j2f.gif

As for him ... he really don't expect to feel that way after the kiss.Yes, he planned the kiss, but he never thought that the effect will be this huge. It's like he suffocating after the kiss and he hug her really tight closer to his heart.I even felt that he inside his heart he said "OMG I love her so much ... ottokae ?" 
z2cb.gif

Guest myhepyending

@giselle_tw daebakkk!!!! :-bd

Love your analysis on the kiss....seriously we never will be bored to analyse it....I love it every time. .. :x

Btw....where is @stucked & @pluie ???

Edit: @faidaris will love it so much! :D

Edit again: @giselle_tw do you think they hear each other's heart beats when they were hugging after the kiss? I bet their heart were beating crazily after that kiss!

I'm v sure they heard and felt their hearts beating as one in that superglue hug. That's a v manly "aftermath" hug, dun u think? Hmmm...

Archived