[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest teefa92

When i see that i missed about 20 pages , i said to my self i am sure there is something happened to our minshin .. And i was like

tumblr_mugixfXVrP1qbb2woo3_500.gif

Then when i read the posts

I couldnt stop laughing hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@itybittykitty u are so funny , keep posting this kind of gifs sweetie =))

And for ppl who doesn't believe in MINSHIN * the most perfect couple * 8->

just Stay away from here :-w

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eka5566

One more Korean actor revealed his relationship ... 

Oh Ji-ho admitted to his relationship.His agency revealed that he's now 2 years into his relationship.There's no news about marriage yet as it's a sensitive matter.The girlfriend is a talented young lady and they met through a friend.Netizens say, "Good news!", "Congratulations", "I hope you get married", "I wonder who she is" and more.

When Uri Minshin will Revealed Their Relationship :(:(( :((WE .....1546396_625480880851555_1632944674_n.jpg
PLEASE ....

tumblr_lmf0k4kh821qcdjp0o1_500_large.png?1307442008

I'm on lunch-break and bored. So let me write about past relationship. Having a past relationship doesn't mean that that person is a player or fall in love easily. Click spoiler if u want to know more:

When my bf first approached me, a lot of girls were advising me that he's a player as he had many 'girlfriends' before. They do this coz they worry for me. Now, the old me would have accepted their advice blindly and steer clear from those kind of guys. The new and more mature me back then, decided to do an investigation of my own. I asked around his circle of friends who also happens to have a connection with me about it. They said yes, he had approached a lot of girls before me (a few lucheons and phone calls but no official declaration to be his girlfriend), but that was for him to get to know them. How would u know if a person is right for u or not if u don't get to know them, right? But once he discovered there's no future together he would back off and doesn't mislead the girl anymore. He just wants to find the right girl for him. So instead of brushing him off immediately, i gave him a chance. I saw his sincerity and persistency, after a few weeks of courting he asked me to be his official girlfriend and i accepted. Now we are married happily with 1 son

My point is, everyone wants happiness and maybe for him/her to get that, he/she has to go through a few relationships first. Besides, having past relationship is also good in a sense that u knew what went wrong so u  can try to be a better partner when u go into the next relationship.

@IsabellinaD, I so so agree with u :)

His other tongue poses r v tongue-in-cheek, mischievous. But tt one, tt after concert selca, is so... provocative & sensual, tt come on look in the eyes. Whoever his look was meant for shd know what's the code. I think it is way way overloaded with meaning. Just my pov

hohurm said:

Im back again chingu.....I did saw the picture that the rumors say that PSH is here at KK, Sabah. Well....what can I say here is......pls dont be so nervous k...........but the picture is quite blurred (if my eyes is not mistaken, pls dont blame me if I was wrong guys)..... After I checked with the local news paper.....PSH is true here.....OMG, she with some friends of her and her manager also.....lol......she stay at the hotel which is near my house.....just 10 minutes to get there..... Should I become a stalker after this and apply for mc tomorrow just to make sure it really true......lol Hopefully......

IsabelinaD said: Chingus- ah...I noticed something else this night...ulala I'm inspired..because I miss them together so much. Let me continue...
In the SBS drama awards I noticed something very nice and cute. When Lee Min Ho is in a scene that shows or refers to "Them" as a couple, he shows a remarkable sign or gesture. Do you want to know what sign I'm refering to?....Ok, let's see together!
SCENE NUMBER 1: 

SCENE NUMBER 2:*****************

Do you find "that" gesture?....Maybe he is nervous, maybe he is getting guts...but it is so remarkable that he is panic, nervous, because He is a man in love and he knows that PSH is now his new world and wants to go on with her facing their obstacles, little by little, (about the world) but between them, I feel that day by day, their love is growing in huge steps. 
I'm going to tell you about my story. I fell in love when I was a teenager, I was very young. I had never been in love in that way, It was my first love, he was my friend, and he was older for few years. My parents didn't allow me to have a relationship with him, because I was 16 years old, my parents are very conservative. That friend was my neighbor. We started to communicate by letters. And sometimes we went out with others friends of the neighborhood, my parents let me go out because I was with my elder sister. We both feel that our love was forbidden but we never felt miserable because I loved (and always) my parents, and I know that they were behaving in that way because they loved me and wanted the better for me. Well, I'm going to get to the point, to not boring you with my story. Almost two years passed, and we got the permission from my parents. Now, we are together for 13 years and We have two beautifuls sons. What is my point by telling you my story? This: When two people are really in love, their love can stand anything, and for my experience I can tell you that a forbidden love, or difficult love, due all the hard moments that a couple have to face, IT becomes their love stronger, like you can't imagine. Believe me. The passion, the love, the comprehension, everything become stronger and you began to love that person even more each day, because you and that person feel like a team. Of course, that in my case was a happy end, because he loved me as much I did and do till now. It's for that I hope that LMH and PSH would become more stronger each day and all the adversities that they have to face, make their love grow forever....day by day

Guest rjuliet

miane chingus, its my fault to idealize their relationship to be the same as fairy tales, the one and only love, the first love and the last love, till death do us part ala romeo and juliet...but im just realized that im just too delusional...the reality is they are only human just like us...not fairy tales characters...so past relationships are considered as normal things....as it makes us human...it enables us to learn from past mistakes and trying to be better next time...i love both minho and shinhye equally...they are both gorgeous, talented, humble, kind, and have lovely personalities...so they seem like a good match...thats why i love them as a reel couple and hopefully a real one too...
well, when i hear this song it kinda remind me of minshin relationship, in my delulu land, baby boy sings this song to his baby girl :D ...i love the song, love minshin, and love u all here... *hugs
Better by Boyzone 
Our love has changedIt's not the same And the only way to say itIs say it, It's better
I can't conceal This way I feel For all the times we've spent together Forever, Just gets better 
See what I'm trying to say is You make things, Better And no matter what the day is With you here, It's better 
I stand by you If you stand by me I think it's time that I, reveal it 'Cause I believe it, It's better  See what I'm trying to say is You make things, Better 
And no matter what the day is If you're here, It's better  Oh the more I talk to you I fall in love with Everything you do 
O-oh See what I'm trying to say is You make things, Better And no matter what the day is With you here, It's better 
Our love has changed It's not the same And the only way to say it Is say it, It's better

Guest baeshipper

What I really like about Ms. @pattituazon is she quiets you down. I don't know how she does it but I feel calm whenever I hear her speak whether from her comments or from her fanfic.  That's a gift I wouldn't mind having.  >:D

I agree with what she said, too.  Actually my small knowledge about our Minshin is my one source of insecurity that's why I cannot comment much about them but, what I do know about them, I respect a lot.  It is true, and I've heard it many times from different people, that the more you know about Minho and Shin-hye,  the deeper your love for them goes .  I've experienced that as well.  When I first learned about them and loved them from "The Heirs" I was so sure they were just lovable there in that particular story, but the fascination grew the more I discover about them.

I equally love them, no biases.  Once, I tried to decide who's better, but I couldn't choose.  What I have discovered though, and believe as well, is that they are much, much better TOGETHER.   :x:x:x

But that's just me. That's why I'm a Minshin-shipper :\">

I've missed a few pages. Don't have time to backread yet. So, not sure which post has set the fire to this wonderful thread. Personally, I think one of the fun parts of being a shipper is, "delusion". Delusion, for  me, is healthy. It takes me out of the hectic life of the real world I'm living in. But, of course, you have to be aware of what you're doing, so you won't get "too delusional".
As much as I want LMH and PSH to be together in real life, I am ok, if in the end, it turns out that they're just co-stars with good chemistry. I still believe there's something special between them. But, yes, we're outsiders. We will never know what actually happened between them. We can only assume from what we have seen. Let's enjoy ourselves just like we used to ^^

Archived