[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilyrose81

I don't want to be rude,but if you have no faith in LMH,than you're in the wrong place.this thread is for MinShin,that includes LMH too,so obviously the persons who come here should believe in both of them.if you think that just PSH deserves your trust and admiration,than maybe the right place for you is PSH's thread.

This is going to be long, but PLEASE READ.

Why are we having this discussion again, why do some shippers still have doubts about LMH, it's sad really. SHOULDN'T WE BE FAIR???

Look, as far as I'm concerned, LMH was RUMORED to have dated ghs and pmy, but only pmy was confirmed to be dating him in 2011 and they have broken up. (Correct me if i'm wrong)

And PSH was RUMORED to be dating jgs, jyh, but nothing has been confirmed. (Correct me again if i'm wrong)

You see, both LMH and PSH are amazing actor/actress, they can make sizzling chemistry with just anybody on screen I believe, but what makes me ship these two is because their chemistry on/off screen is different than what I've seen before.

It's not their fault that they look good with every past costars and being RUMORED to date them. So if they're rumored to be dating for them, does that mean they actually fall in love with them? No.

LMH might be rumored to date me too if i ever act with him lolz. You see what I'm trying to say?

Why do you guys have to take rumors too seriously, and judge these two when YOU ONLY KNOW THEIR NAMES AND A LITTLE BIT OF THEIR REAL LIFE STORIES. Not nice, guys. Not nice.

Edit : like @guadi said, even long time fans of LMH don't know what actually happen with his personal life, so new fans or non-fans shouldn't confidently say things like you know what's going on in his heart and mind.

Same thing applies to PSH. Okayyy? :-h

@itybittykitty You are killing meeeeeeeeee, I am laughing out loud here and it's past midnight, I couldn't sleep so I entered to check if there's anything new and then there's you with all these gifs and funny descriptions you put them  =))  :)) Keep it up chingu, this is why we're here for, don't take it too seriously, ship sincerely but ship for fun too, have a good time shipping, that is what's all about!

Come on shippers let's do a group hug  >:D< You are all the BEST shippers ever, so level headed, respectful and careful with the use of words sometimes even to people who don't deserve it but also so funny and awesome and cheerful, delusional, a little pervy at times ;)) You are all exactly what shippers must be like, I am so proud to be a part of this ship!!!!

Guest eka5566

It's minshin spotted time... 

LEE MIN HO as KIM TAN in his new CF in china today..
he really can't get enough of kim tan image..LOL

1620921_416440695169090_2103623532_n.jpg
Minho sshi ... From whom did you learn that style ??

1560492_416435735169586_982353305_n.jpg

Guest Enonane1 .

@itybittykitty - thank you for all the gifs and "revisions" ..... I love them......
It is 7:26 pm here on top of my extremely cold mountain in US .. it has finally warmed up to 4 degrees F (negative -15.5 celsius) .....unless the electric and satellite internet/wifi is out then I am usually on here during this time shift so I enjoy your posts tremendously ......
wanted to say thank you......

@Enonane1
I am responding to your post in Page 824, dear chingu.
SPOT ON! Thank you for saying what I had in mind while fast-reading to catch up since I saw the thread's flying for like 5 pages since I left last night, past midnight time.
These fellas, who're bashing either uri baby girl or baby boy, like seriously...
tumblr_inline_mpwj7uZrC11qz4rgp.gif
I'm so outta nice words to write already, so please. 
It's a Friday morning, another day to go before the almighty weekend comes where I can freely spend my time here in this awesome thread of ours, and this ridiculous issue that we have dealt before arises again? :-O
Let's ignore this, chingus. We have all agreed that we are here for both uri beloved charming Lee Min-ho and lovely Park Shin-hye and the hope of them being together. We meant no harm, we meant no disrespect to them as individual. We are delusional but at the back of our minds we do keep our feet grounded. That means to say, if our beloved baby boy and girl decide to pursue someone and something else, we are fine and shall respect their decisions (with a little heartbreak of course LOL!) Again, allow me to reiterate, we are here because of our sincere love for both these AWESOME, TALENTED, HUMBLE and GORGEOUS individuals named LEE MIN-HO & PARK SHIN-HYE, and this thread is for MinShin-ers ONLY! If you don't like either one of them, you're DEFINITELY in the wrong place :)
As one of the eonnis in this thread, I am encouraging everyone to think before you write but don't be too rigid as it'll kill the fun :) You can be firm without being rude and harsh. Just be creative with your words because you can deliver your tough points with the right amount of charm.
Last but not least, to our beloved @itybittykitty , OMG you are soooooo funny!!! Sooooo funny! You're like a fresh warm coffee in the morning for me as we're living in a different timezone and I only get to read your posts during the day! Thank you, my dear and please post more because I SUPER love them all!!! :-*
Anyway, GOOD MORNING everyone! :-h 

Guest itybittykitty

@NoeL...feell ike replaying that vid over and over till infinity...

@faidaris...thank you...very sweet of you....

@BebeJ...luv this pic the most...wish I was that brush...fpc6.jpg

yah.. why you are so sensitive, chingu..

if you don't like someone who post about rumors lmh and his past co-star, you can clearing their assumption..
i saw only one person who say that, don't bash this thread.. saying most of us don't know about lmh, most of us bashing him..
most of us didn't love equally..
actually, we learn about both of them in from this thread

most of us in this thread always try to love both of them equally, you can backreading to prove it..
we respect both of them as we see our couple respect to each others..
we most learn from them to be beautiful people, i don't want any fans war in this thread..
i love you all chingu. :x :x :x :x :x

and for @itykittybitty thanks for settle this thread keep fun, i laugh a lot..  =)) =)) =))

tumblr_mzuahoH0iE1tnpp9vo1_400.gif

Morning!!!!!@sunshineK i agree with u chingu coz i read one of SH's fans wrote on her twitter account couple days ago.if i'm not wrong she's arriving a days before MH went to China.about the bracelet just spazzing here and there,its fun isnt it...then if someday when they finally revealed it perhaps we'll gonna be the TOP of the world then.Keep dreaming !!!!!!believe in your dream.!!!! coz alot of people out there has proof it that dreams was the main power for being succes^^

Archived