[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Last tweet from SH is on jan 12, she tweeted about her brother that day. I've read from her schedule released by SALT entertainment, her last photo shoot is on jan 12. Her movie will begin on February. 
After that she disappear...
Soooo, mysterious?

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/844/houj.jpg    i'm sorry i preffer to use URL link...any malaysian here?maybe i'm just to delulu.is malaysia has special craft...like bracelet craft perhaps....i hope its just my delulu...who knows it might help us.coz it seems the bracelet is so unique.and about hair..MH is awesome even he's colouring his hair more red...too many love is in the air :D

SantyH said: houj.jpg    i'm sorry i preffer to use URL link...any malaysian here?maybe i'm just to delulu.is malaysia has special craft...like bracelet craft perhaps....i hope its just my delulu...who knows it might help us.coz it seems the bracelet is so unique.and about hair..MH is awesome even he's colouring his hair more red...too many love is in the air :D

He is REALLY deliciously tall! :x
68362f69jw1ectcdcb74tj20dc0hstap.jpgCr to LMH thread & weibo
704_1219269_300010.jpgCr to LMH thread
I read someone shared here that he dyed his hair red. So red is his new favorite color now? :x Makes me wanna delulu a lot more! :))
@SantyH I'm Malaysian! Anything I can help you with, chingu? :)

Guest comelcoke

I just want to asking any starlight angel here (and for those who have been following PSH since she's become an artists), it is normal for PSH MIA like now? Isn't she always like updating her activity on her twitter and other medium too? Because even thou she's having her flower classes, she's updating and post her picture right? Anyone would like to enlighten my question ? Anybody?. Please. Tq

@faidaris honey try to zoom the bracelet....(just a try why not isnt?) did malaysia has that kind of craft?..if not then that's just my delulu.coz i've heard uri ES was visited the cultural night in kinibalu,she's even doing bamboo dancing. :D

Guest ziooom92

OMG >> 800 page
giphy.gif

Depaaaak MinSHin shippers
amazing.gif

I am soooo proud of you guys \;

044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.Glee-proud.gif

yes guys , We MinSHin shippers , we are not like a others shippers 
proud-gif.gif

They continued..

tumblr_mlfgisHTFm1rz8elso1_500.gif

^:)^ just for fun 

@imels honey!!!is it true?woww..isnt it kalimantan is near to malaysian? @faidaris honeycan you tell me sabah isnt malaysian part thats near to indonesian border..in this case perhaps kalimatan/borneo.(maybe i'm wrong?but who knows)

Guest eka5566

imels

said: Last tweet from SH is on jan 12, she tweeted about her brother that day. I've read from her schedule released by SALT entertainment, her last photo shoot is on jan 12. Her movie will begin on February. 

After that she disappear...

Soooo, mysterious?

Guest branwen

@mi7chimes said: Aahhh GoodMorning shiphoppers!! >:D< >:D< @branwen i know what happened last night!!! @itybittykitty was sleepwalking this thread in broaddaylight =)) =)) =))

Yeah, seriously, posting his hotel information is wayyyyyyy off the line. That hotel should fire whoever leaked that info. No wonder LMH has tons of bodyguards.

Guest rjuliet

omo @SantyH daebak! excellent analysis...minho rarely wearing bracelets especially ethnics or cultural one..it still raw speculation of course...but I love it :D...coz most of us here agree to live in delulu land in this thread rite ;) ...so minho ideal girl who loves cultural things and art gave the ethnic bracelet to him ;) :x

I'm watching I need romance 3 now ... and the actor buying necklace with couple ring pendant for his GF.It's a hot couple fashion item now ... See, I don't want to say anything, you guys use your imagination when seeing this ... ;))
g23p.jpg

How 'bout this ....
1536707_443820442384258_1357951284_n.jpg

:-\" :-\" :-\" :-\" :-\" :-\" :-\"

Guest branwen

comelcoke said: I just want to asking any starlight angel here (and for those who have been following PSH since she's become an artists), it is normal for PSH MIA like now? Isn't she always like updating her activity on her twitter and other medium too? Because even thou she is her flower classes she updating and post her picture right? Anyone would like to enlighten my question ? Anybody?. Please. Tq

Guest myhepyending

@giselle_tw you also watch I need romance 3??? High 5 chinguu =; you know what....when I watched the otp kissing crazily by the sea....I was actually imagine how great it would be if minho & shinhye kiss like that! LOL! :)) :)) :))

In our country they say that those couples who look alike are meant for each other. haha, don't know how true that is though. But my mom said that when she and my dad where younger they were often told that they look alike. 

People say my husband and i look alike too. And ppl always comment my son takes after us both since the parents have the same features

Archived