[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is wrong with LMH's coordis? His CF get up is hideous :(( :(( Plaid shirt + Orange/Red pants + White shoes= ????? So not complimenting! He was fine in his Airport outfit! Shouldn't have changed your clothes, oppa! Haha!

Guest almontel

@huihuitan:Lee Min Ho Interview Wuhan Life (English Subtitle) PG 809
I just had to quote the interview you posted because this Caught my eye:
so when he was asked:
WHAT's YOUR IDEAL LIFE?
LMH: My ideal life is to have a harmonious family, just like my parents, SITTING together AFTER DINNER and have some FRUITS and chat, feel the happiness through SIMPLE and AVERAGE life
and this suddenly came to mind:
PSHLMHCozy_zpsdb5825f2.jpgPSHLMHBaby_zps374728ef.jpg
and didn't we just see PSH's photoshoot in HK with ripe mangoes? omo...it's making me salivate....

Guest myleisuretime

@jysab  Hideous? Are you serious? But I like his casual outfit. Red chino pants with blue plaid shirt look good on Min Ho. His white shoes are alright. I can assure you that when the CF releases, you'll love it because you'll be too busy paying attention to his gorgeous face, lol. ;) I like his airport fashion too.

vala87 said: First and foremost, even though 3 pages late, HAPPY 800 PAGES beautiful MinShin shippers  <:-P 
@stucked Can I just say how much I love you  >:D<  Thank you for your kind words, YES, I remember the days when it was only a few pages, actually I started lurking when it was about 14 pages then posted for the first time when it was 26 pages, never did I think we would make it this far so I am very happy about it! LOL, at the Power Ranger classification  :)) It's funny cause when I was little I was obsessed with Power Ranger, like you don't even know, I watched every episode and among my brothers and sister I always chose to be the red ranger, even though he was a guy I didn't care, I wanted to be the red one, so you too saying I am the red one made me laugh and remember that time! Thank you chingu, actually, I think I speak on behalf of everyone here when I say that you are like the feel good, cheer up, funny spirit of the thread along with @giselle_tw, I always laugh out loud with what you post, the thread started to expand and be fun place when you joined us! I miss @yoyoo too, please come back, I know you felt bad and maybe needed time but we miss you and your detective skills here, pretty please! 
I agree with all of you, I don't have much free time to post these days but I always read your comments and I was just back reading about being delusional as shippers. Of course being a little delusional is what a ship mostly relies on until there's some sort of confirmation, we do see some hints and we tend to over analyze and over think what we see but I am sure all of us are rational and mature enough to differentiate what's real and what's not. This is a shippers thread so I think it's normal to spazz and have fun, we don't have to be discussing too rationally and intellectually all the time, this is not a solving world problems conference we joined in, this is a shippers thread. We always have to be careful of course, we should never rely and spread false information, so thank you to @thao_2512 and @adamfever for providing us with true, accurate information regarding PSH and LMH, as I know they are not shippers but still without using harsh words can make us see things with arguments and facts and not let false information spread. You just have to know how to make your point, in a gentle, civilized way, without trying to prove you're the only one that's right! 

lbu15MDubDWPqa I love this photoshop, now I am really sure they have same face. They are really look alike. When a man and a woman is a match from heaven, their face almost same. Maybe we have to compare with her other boyfriend. Have they will look alike?

Guest LaDadaista

Sorry to repost this via @huihuitang...
99J5rCb.jpg
Apart from Minho's answer regarding his RECENT ideal girl that is CARING FOR OTHERS and ASSERTIVE (STRONG-MINDED) that we all already know that he actually wanted to say Shinhye is recently and currently his ideal type of girl, I also find Minho's answer to the last question very interesting...

Q: What do you like about Chinese girls?LMH: They are passionate and I think it's the biggest charm for girls.

pas•sion•ate (ˈpæʃ ə nɪt)
adj.

1. having, compelled by, or ruled by intense emotion or strong feeling; fervid; zealous
  2. easily aroused to or influenced by sexual desire; ardently sensual
  3. expressing, showing, or marked by intense or strong feeling; emotional: passionate language
  4. intense or vehement, as emotions or feelings: passionate grief.
Source: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/passionate

Don't you think the definitions of "Passionate" above very well describe Shinhye too?
YES, Shinhye is passionate enough to make Minho's eyes shiny and watery so easily by her passionate and humble speech.tumblr_mypo97fSpo1siqvhio1_250.giftumblr_mypo97fSpo1siqvhio2_250.gif

YES, Shinhye is passionate enough to make Minho thrilled throughout his head to toe and his knees even get weak so easily by just hearing her passionate and sincere voice.tumblr_myoh1re3dz1siqvhio3_r1_250.giftumblr_myoh1re3dz1siqvhio4_r1_250.gif

YES, Shinhye is passionate enough to make Minho unable to control his passion which was way too far beyond the script and even make him really irresistible to use his TONGUE with hers. XBrpane.gif

YES, Shinhye is passionate enough to eventually make Minho have a surprising bravery to sincerely announce to the whole world how deep he's been falling for her. :xtumblr_myovcxJE211siqvhio2_250.gif tumblr_myovcxJE211siqvhio3_250.gif

YES, the SBS Awards moments and the closet kiss are the topics that can be recyclable here over and over for pages, for days, for months and even for years, these will never be tiresome and out-of-date 'cause these will always be legendary and EPIC!!! LOL :))
You may call me a delulu 'cause I've been here to enjoy being over-analytical and being delusional to the max for our dearest couple...Hehe :D 8-}

Hi chingus, can someone make a gif of like "Where is Waldo" for "Where is Hello Sydney" please, please or Superman x-ray vision with LMH face on it looking for PHS...... I'm super missing our princess :(( :(( ..... I'm already thinking of calling the Ghostbusters >-) Sorry chingus for asking the Gifs, I'm not tech-savvy.... Kamsamida :-*

myleisuretime said: @jysab  Hideous? Are you serious? But I like his casual outfit. Red chino pants with blue plaid shirt look good on Min Ho. His white shoes are alright. I can assure you that when the CF releases, you'll love it because you'll be too busy paying attention to his gorgeous face, lol. ;) I like his airport fashion too.

Guest rjuliet

@huihuitang @La Dadaista thats what im thinking, minho was actually really completely giving away hints of shinhye being his ideal girl, coz he described shinhye as someone who is caring, assertive, has a good personality, and passionate...aawww baby boy is being brave like kim tan :x

Guest eka5566

Minshin is Real   
1545715_655332884523994_479951661_n.jpg
Love Love LOVE   3807_655331131190836_1995342674_n.jpg
Love is MINSHIN    1604639_655332984523984_1931963596_n.jpg
Minshin is 'REAL'
935515_655333317857284_340442158_n.jpg
When Kim Tan said 'Wifey'   
I Love this    Lee Min Ho future wife

1560665_655333821190567_1714739963_n.jpg
Love this   1010809_655335367857079_2023280841_n.jpg

AND
1621922_705061142861785_1368999273_n.jpg

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

i am minshin shipper.. but i just want to say that, from what i read from other thread GeunShin or dooley couple YongShin... i do smell something.. i just remember that i read somewhere a news about shin hye dating rumors.. she said her "

deeply SECRET is HER BOYFRIEND

, she also said she

NEVER REVEALS

who she is DATING to

public or fans

" this is not the new from her..but she said this since 2010 or 2011.

start with GeunShin we all know that they are close not just close but very close.. PSH said that Geun Suk never see her as a Girl but from what i read a news Geun Suk talk about PSH.. he always said that PSH so GIRLY and FEMININE to him, he also said he like that type of girl, he also comfortable with PSH rather than other girl and his mother really likes PSH so much..i did not found the news that Geun Suk said PSH is not Girly..so i think only PSH said like that not Geun Suk.

now YongShin.. Yonghwa always treat and care about PSH ,YongHwa always talk about PSH to his Member CNBLUE and YongHwa always comes to PSH with bucket of flowers. At the Baeksang Awards ceremony,

while singing the line, "Because I love you, and because only you know" (at 2:24 and 4:50 marks).

A Yoochun sasaeng also went backstage to find Yoochun and found Yonghwa

and Shin Hye holding hands and hugging the entire duration of the first

half of the ceremony while in their waiting room.

Other accounts say that they're always holding hands or leaning against

each other's shoulders while filming their drama. They don't have any

intentions of going public

with their relationship, though. When a reporter asked if she was in a

relationship, Shin Hye replied that she was in a secret one. ...

then turn to MinShin seem something fishy happen between of them....their kiss also quite INTENSE, their Hug very Real...we all actually cannot guest who actually ShinHye boyfriend seems she said HER DEEPLY SECRET IS HER BOYFRIEND..then if it turn to interview or news surely SHE will DENIED it because SHE NEVER REVEALS WITH WHO SHE IS DATING TO PUBLIC ;)

so my conclusions is...one of them Jang Geun Suk, Jung Yong Hwa Or Lee Min Ho surely her BOyFRIEND.. but we just don't know because she is Mistery Girl lol

..huhhhh :(

sorry for my bad english...i just want to tell

what i feel and what i think.. MINSHIN HWAITING ! :*

I thought we agreed not to talk about stuff like this here !!!

Please don't do this again!!!

I really don't care what that Yoochun fan saw backstage ( this if she really saw something,of course)!!!

And I think none of this is true,if she was in a relationship with YongHwa,and she wanted to keep it as a secret,than why would she hold hands with him and leaning against him while filming for their drama ,and there were a lot of people around them ???that doesn't make any sense.

And I didn't read anywhere that she told to a reporter that she's in a secret relationship ,if she really was,then what was the point to tell this to a REPORTER!!! Hello!!!! if someone wants to keep her/his relationship a secret,then they don't go and talk about it,especially not with a reporter,that would be plainly stupid and I'm sure that's not the case with ShinHye.all you said are just rumours,things that were said by people who ship her with other

actors,so they have no value for me!!!

In conclusion ,keep this rumours as far away is possible from MinShin thread please [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest rjuliet

oot, but if minho goes to hollywood after filming in korea and china, i want him to do one of the hunger games sequels even just for a little scenes with jennifer lawrence as katniss everdeen it would be daebak...

giselle_tw said: @thao_2512 Yiiihiii glad you start posting more here :D 

hahahaha funny that some family here not even realize that you're the master behind kayleecorner when you always put you signature on :)) Don't forget to post your great insight here, the more delulu the better 8-} eh ... ? *runs away ....

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

What is wrong with LMH's coordis? His CF get up is hideous

:(

(

:(

( Plaid shirt + Orange/Red pants + White shoes= ????? So not complimenting! He was fine in his Airport outfit! Shouldn't have changed your clothes, oppa! Haha!

I'm sorry but I don't find anything wrong with his outfit !!! At least I really don't find it hideous,like you said!!!

He looks fresh in bright colours!!!

What's bothers me is the fact that they made him shoot with those clothes outside!!! They want him to get sick or what ???

Archived