[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I so agree with previous comment by our beloved @giselle_tw about more of us are beginning to post funny and appropriate gif that are so entertaining I almost die laughing and unbelieving myself! LOL! You ladies are AWESOME, haven't I told you enough? >:D<
Just in case if any of you need extra help to join the fun. What I normally did was to;
1) Copy the link of the image gif. You may do this by opening the image gif in new tab, then copy the link at the url bar.
2) Write in the post box [ IMG ]paste the link of the image gif[ /IMG ] Please delete the space in between the [ ].
3) Click POST down there --- DONE! ;)
Simple, right? 
@tropicalgirl Your simpson image gif there was DAEBAK! LOL :)
MinShin-ers, fighting! 
tumblr_my5v543RDi1siqvhio1_500.gifCr to the-inheritors.tumblr.com

Guest minandshin

I have the feelings, the rhings get complicated...

I just advice To LMN: JUST TAKE THE GIRL AND RUN!!!! ( as Kim Tan in "THE HEIRS")...and we don't have to struggle  whom to ship with whom, or over analize the things..  =))  =))

run.jpg

@huihuitang NO I saw them all :) just kidding because you are the most one hanging in my mind with this reminder so I want to thank you :D 

Guest pattituazon

Anybody who thinks LMH would use a person (and a friend at that) to protect another person obviously doesn't think highly of him. -_- The implications of that statement is something I just can't swallow. There is no way that he would do something like that. I'm a bit peeved.
Sorry for the late reaction. I just needed to let that out. Let's move on now....... Hehehehehe HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!
Did Shin Hye arrive yet?

Guest branwen

@stucked
If I could I'll click both awesome and lol at the same time. :D Speaking of dating scandals, I realized that PSH and JYH's dating scandal has stopped. Before Heirs, PSH would actually be asked about him in most of her interviews. The dating rumors with JYH even persisted after FBND, even if she had great chemistry with YSY. But now, the dating rumors has shifted to LMH.

So....

Are LMH and PSH using each other to cover up their dating scandals??

tumblr_me3eolM5C61qgslt5o1_500.gif
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
tumblr_md3qy2ma881qj5yzoo1_400.gif

chinguuuuyah.. I think.. I'm a certified perv now. :(( :(( :(( My anatomy of a hug post is my 1000th and I didn't even notice till now. How is that even possible! It should've been mooooorrre special.. y'know.. Oh my~

Dont worry chingu yaaa... ur not the only perv in this family. Hey! ! Cograts for your 1000 post <:-P you should celerate with amzing post here!!! Sorry cant give you awesome gif rite now cause imma not infront of pc.

Btw, the arrow pointed at down boy down. Die laughing again =)) imagine our golden boy reaction Lol

@stucked, u r such a live wire. Both u & @giselle_tw r peerless. Our oxygen on this thread. No wonder this thread is full of happy beautiful people. All breathe the same happy air :x

Hey there beautiful MinShin’ers :) 

I was so busy these days I couldn’t post anything but I was reading your comments whenever I found some free time to cheer up :D And as always you guys are amazing, I love your sense of humor, your comments, your fun personality, in the end of the day shipping is for fun and lets keep it that way without getting too attached or obsessive about it! 

I notice that LMH’s concert has made this thread fly tens of pages, it makes me so happy to see how much we’ve expanded. I was happy to see LMH finishing his world tour and having a great time with his fans on his concert. I too as most of you was very happy to see ES aka Shin Hye ;) appear for nearly 10 minutes on screen. First I didn’t put too much thought on it, I saw the picture of PSH being on screen but I thought it was only for a brief moment and Heirs being Min Ho’s last drama I thought it was more than normal. But then when I heard it was for about 10 minutes a clip showing KT and ES’s love, it made  me a bit suspicious, you have to admit that it’s not an ordinary, normal thing, he could have put some scenes and more himself as KT but he chose the most memorable scenes of TanEun couple and then began singing songs about LOVE which even was the theme for the first part of the concert. Was he trying to underline or hint something? Was that his way of expressing all that he’s going through right now emotionally? Or was it just for fan service, entertainment purposes?  I don’t know for sure of course, my shipper heart wants to believe that it has a subtle meaning, that he was trying to show his feelings and his  love for her, I really do see that he is such a sweet, tender, romantic guy, I have no doubt that they feel something for each other, too much chemistry, too much real feelings, too much sexual tension between them, it just has to be real for us to be going crazy like this, you just feel it, from their gestures, stares and all that has happened between them, look at the SBS awards, no co-star acts like that towards his/her co-star if there are no genuine feelings between them, they were giggling, smiling, acting like two people who are in love. These two are just so sweet, they make my heart flutter. I don’t know if they’ll go through with it but I do know they feel strongly about each other, for that I am sure.

I saw Min Ho attend that movie premiere and I agree he looks so tired and gloomy :( my sweet, poor guy, and he has lost so much weight, he makes me worried, he hasn’t had time to rest since the Heirs ended, I feel sorry for him, plus soon he has to start practicing martial arts and shootings for his new movie, he should really rest before, he deserves it. He should take Shin Hye as example, I am glad she’s resting with her family. 

@pattituazon I will never get sick of saying how much I love your fanfics, they make my day, you are so amazing with your descriptions! I loved the chapter where LMH meets Shin Hye’s parents, reading the speech he made to her parents made me tear up, it was everything I wanted him to say. Thank you so much for fulfilling these fantasies we have with them through your fan fics, in a way when I read them I feel like it really happened like that. I cannot wait for  Shin Hye to meet Min Ho’s parents :) 

Keep it up amazing shippers, love you all! Stay happy :x

@minholady, love ur insights. I was just thinking of hearing from u earlier today. I learnt so much abt lmh psh on this thread from everyone of u, esp @minholady & @giselle_tw. Me lazy by nature, reading on this thread is so much speedier than chasing the minshin earlier dramas. Thx heaps [-O<

@stucked, u r such a live wire. Both u

Aaaawww @hotbb you such a sweetheart calling us oxygen :). Actually me and @stucked here are alive because you guys simply awesome *smack u with Minho lips :)). So its feel like home hang out here. No need to be shy or naive. Because you can tell @stucked was far from naive ;))

Archived