[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

@pluie yo mama! what's this? post and then ruuuuuuuun? come back here yooooouuuuuuuuu!!! *bear hugs* :):D :-*

@faidaris I guess what @pluie is saying is.. IF LMH has a real GF (not PSH), he wouldn't show another girl's face in a vid shown in his own concert aka FM coz that will hurt the real gf and can be called cheating. HAHAHA! CMIIW @pluie! HAHAHA!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest princessshinhye

@kawaypinoy.... Hi there kababayan, im glad you're here...WELCOME WELCOME here in our crazy world.... and to all my co-shippers...have great day always and let's all keep sailing this ship :D

faidaris

said:

pluie

said:

Its about opinion that LMH mentioning/displaying PSH in his concert was because he is NOT protecting her, because he was protecting his real GF.
Now put your self in a girl/a woman as his GF position, how's your feeling when your BF showing the video of another girl in whatever state it is (co-worker/ex co-worker or whatever), but not mentioning you at all since you're his GF?

[size=2]

As for me it must be so damn hurt, moreover, there are rumors too about them are dating, hul ...

[/size]

Guest minandshin

pluie said:

faidaris

said:

pluie

said:

Its about opinion that LMH mentioning/displaying PSH in his concert was because he is NOT protecting her, because he was protecting his real GF.
Now put your self in a girl/a woman as his GF position, how's your feeling when your BF showing the video of another girl in whatever state it is (co-worker/ex co-worker or whatever), but not mentioning you at all since you're his GF?

[size=2]

As for me it must be so damn hurt, moreover, there are rumors too about them are dating, hul ...

[/size]

pluie said:

faidaris

said:

pluie

said:

[size=2]

[/size]

Guest jonangee

Haha I'm probably the only one happy about Shin Hye and Jang Geun Suk shooting a commercial because I can finally write in JGS in the fanfic and omg the hilarity that could ensue when he and Min Ho meet and clash HAHAHAHAHA I can imagine it now.

:D

Don't get me wrong, I really, really like Jang Geun Suk. He's soooo funny. ^_^

No offense. @pattituazon am with u. Chingu remember my message with u n ur fanfic? I can now imagine the twist!!! Sorry for having this feeling but i just love minho and jgs both. Its good to have a twist of our ship. Maybe in this way we can see more libido rush for our otp to be together. Asian do love spicies arent we?

1557489_696559237032982_1237828255_n.jpg class="entry-title" style="clear: both; color: rgb(4, 100, 141); font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-weight: normal; font-size: 22px; line-height: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px;"Lee Min Ho – You & I (너와 나 그리고 우리)

For some reason, it feels like something good will happen today
I am on my way to meet you with a fluttering heart

I see you from far away, you are prettier than anyone in the world
You are brightly smiling like a clear spring day, I am so happy

On days when the soft wind blows
I want to hold your shy hand and walk with you all day
I will confess to you
I only have the precious you, you’re my love
Promise, a story that will never end forever
Oh love, you and I and us

When I look at you, smiling underneath the dazzling sunlight
I keep smiling like a little child, I’m really thankful

On days when the soft wind blows
I want to hold your shy hand and walk with you all day
I will confess to you

Sometimes I wonder if this is a dream
As I worry for no reason
You probably don’t know this is how I feel
But I’ll confess once more

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh let our imagination runs wild minshin :DI loved the lyrics so much :)

Hiiii.... Stucky, i love your joke and pervy kekeke...... Hiii.... nizzav, nice thought.Hiii... all .... Don’t bicker. Peace yoo .... I read all your posts guys, but love to be silent lurker LOL. #ruuuuunn......

Guest ziooom92

OH !! min ho his mother and his sister in concert
BefsgzSCYAAp8hP.jpg

The Lost his wife :D

BebSaA7CcAE_k_X.jpg

Which she enjoy in Malaysia :-w
Who made him this face :D>>kekeke

a0pe.jpg

Btw, speaking of his concert..

before that,my hubby who is also a fan of Heirs did comment in one of the eps that Minho and Shinhye surely have feelings for each other as they looked so real onscreen. I was delighted coz even one who does not ship drama couples also acknowledged this.

Anyway back to the concert. I told him my theory about the many TanSang clips and made him watch the full 6 minutes opening of Minho's concert. He told me, honey you're overthinking it. Dont overanalyzed..

...sigh...men...

Guest minandshin

hohurm said: @pluie okayyyyy lets say he wants to "protect" his "real" gf...was it necessary to show such lengthy TanSang clips? Just 1 or 2 should do, not 6 minutes!

Archived