[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eka5566 said:

Lee Min-ho's selfie

Lee Min-ho posted a picture saying "I kept my promise" on Twitter.

He is looking up at the camera with his tongue sticking out. He actually looks cute and sexy and the same time.

This picture was for a promise he made to fans. In the encore "MY EVERYTHING IN SEOUL" performance he had at the Seoul Olympic Stadium on the 18th, he said that he had a tongue for tasting as his mother was agood cook. The MC asked him to show his tongue and he said, "I will upload a tongue picture after the show".

Netizens say, "He's sexy", "I didn't know he would keep his promise", "It looks like he has a tongue for tasting after all" and more.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho is about to start filming "Gangnam Blues" and has confirmed to star in a Chinese TV show for the first time as a Korean star.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

Creative Commons License"Lee Min-ho's selfie"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source

PSH: Oppa, do you know that I'll be making a CF with my chingu JKS? Don't you?tumblr_m3u7xrTJmV1r4ixxko2_r2_500.gif

LMH: You're so funny, my dear2713593D50D56C6B29E501
PSH: Ok, the important thing is that you already know about it. tumblr_m0zjqrqn3G1r99f4t.gif
Meanwhile, LMH goes to read the news about it, to check if it's true! tumblr_mh3jk2GPTe1reohl2o1_500.gif
LMH: Are you serious? Don't touch me now, answer me.1438234D50CEA83F305730
PSH: It's true, oppab5gvqbu5rx8zasvzwl7c.gif
LMH: No, no, no. You're not going to do that. m2h.gif
First Reaction images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmLlV7kwh0mxX7F_ra9ay
PSH: Oh oppa, you're jealous! Then tumblr_ma0yv9eVBl1rwqqgd.gif
LMH: Ssshhh!tumblr_m31ht82tvp1qlutiq.gif

Guest rjuliet

aigoo seeing baby girl and jgs kissing like that makes me feel insecure for baby boy ...feels like shinhye is experiencing a love triangle like in heirs or yab into her real life...and im as a viewer wants uri prince charming lee min ho will be the one who wins her heart and live happily ever after [-O<

OMG you ladies are having so much fun teasin' uri LMH & PSH! ;) Naughty, naughty ladies :)) [-X 
But I think we should be a bit extra sensitive on other shippers as well, for when we're mentioning names so blatantly though we didn't mean any harm would potentially make some of them who come to lurk at our happy place here feel a bit uneasy and perhaps it will potentially lead to erupting some 'fanwars'. Who knows, right? ^#(^ Since I know all of you meant good, just teasing a bit to lighten up the thread, but some 'other' people can be extra sensitive for nothing, even mentioning names would start the fire. So I guess, let's keep 'em either in spoiler, or just don't mention at all :) 
Still, I love, LOVE, SUPER LOVE all of you who are keeping this thread movin' even when there's seriously nothing to spazz about, LOL! Don't stop doing that, please! :-bd  
MinShin-ers, fighting!

rjuliet said: aigoo seeing baby girl and jgs kissing like that makes me feel insecure for baby boy ...feels like shinhye is experiencing a love triangle like in heirs or yab into her real life...and im as a viewer wants uri prince charming lee min ho will be the one who wins her heart and live happily ever after [-O<

Hi ladies..that kiss in Etude CF with JGS..was the only kiss I say valid a long time ago..but after The Heirs episode 16 (The winner of all kissing scene in my opinion) the proof that PSH could kiss..I will never forget those netizen said she could not kiss at all..and she is like a rock with deer highlights and many more ..but hahaha who is laughing now, if any of those ppl  visit our thread and see the kissing gif...I think they might be infected with our disease..a very awesome and contagious one totally..

Yup, I so agree with you @Jennifer Santos =D>

The Heirs' closet kiss is the new benchmark for kdrama. Wow I can't wait for lmh psh to do a proj tog again. Love overload n sizzles onto reel screen :\">

Archived