[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Jang Keun Suk Talks About Competing with Park Shin Hye

CJ E&M enewsWorld Yeawon Jung

2014-01-21

Jang Keun Suk talked about his former co-star Park Shin Hye.

The actor met with reporters on January 20, in Gangnam-gu, and talked about his celebrity connections.

When asked who he’s close to, he answered, “Kim Jae Joong, Ji Sung, Kim Hee Chul, Yong Jun Hyung, Lee Hong Gi and Mithra Jin. For girls, I’m close to Yoona and Park Shin Hye, since we did projects together.”

“I talked to Park Shin Hye on the phone just yesterday,” he continued. “I will be meeting her tomorrow for a Chinese commercial. I did about three advertisements with her already. I always recommend Park Shin Hye as my partner. We get along well and I really wish the best for her as a hubae.”

The two became close through drama You’re Beautiful in 2009. But they had to compete recently when Jang Keun Suk starred in Pretty Boy, while Park Shin Hye starred in The Heirs, which aired at the same time.

About the competition, Jang Keun Suk said, “Park Shin Hye said to me, ‘Why does your drama have to air at the same time as mine.’ She said that because she had no choice but to compete with me"

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GOOD MORNING! >:D<
How are you doing today, ladies? It seems like there's completely no news from uri female OTP. Are you still in Sabah, baby girl? Hope you're having a great time there! Make sure to eat lots and lots of fresh seafood!
Anyway, just to lighten up the mood a bit ;)
XBrpane.gif 

Ahhhhhhhh 8-> What a nice view there.

IsabelinaD said: Chingus, I have a request, We only had seen the kiss scene in slow motion, light scene, zoom scene, but I ALSO WANT TO SEE THE KISS SCENE IN FAST MOTION...to see LMH in a wild way...hahahahaha. Please, if somebody can find a gif or a video in FAST MOTION, please be free to share it 
:P

@isabelinaD She's applying mascara to Minho. Since they have CF for Etude mascara. But I wonder why I never see the CF after that. Maybe they cut the scene from it.  Even that time they already look like couple ... I wonder why I never ship them before :)
Oh so handsome I wanna crey crey !!
p15n.jpg

Guest eka5566

BellaL said: IsabelinaD said: Chingus, I have a request, We only had seen the kiss scene in slow motion, light scene, zoom scene, but I ALSO WANT TO SEE THE KISS SCENE IN FAST MOTION...to see LMH in a wild way...hahahahaha. Please, if somebody can find a gif or a video in FAST MOTION, please be free to share it 

Guest eka5566

[NEWS] Park Shin Hye’s New Singles Pictorial Revealed 

Actress Park Shin Hye took off her signature lovely, feminine look and turned into a mystical chic woman for Singles 2014 Spring Pictorial. 

In each photo, ‘The Heirs’ shows off high-end fashion in various unique wardrobes and pop-art looking background. Her confident facial expression, professional poses, and alluring big eyes made each photo more mystical and stylish. 

One staff from Singles said, “She made the studio very energetic with her bubbly personality and laughter. But when camera is on, she turned into a totally different person and showed great concentration like a pro model. She perfectly managed each theme of the photoshoot.”

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye has started filming her new movie ‘Royal Tailor (working title).’ ‘Royal Tailor,’ starring Park Shin Hye, Go Soo, Han Suk Gyu, and Yoo Yeon Suk, depicts a story of the tailor shop and fashion industry back in the Joseon Dynasty era. 

Meanwhile, rest of Park Shin Hye’s photos and interview can be found on the February issue of Singles. (photo by Singles Magazine)

1493255_610452845694792_1638719547_n.jpg

imels

said: I started watching Heirs again, sigh...idk how many times I will have to watch this drama. After I saw LMH opening concert, and knew that PSH not beside him (she only on screen), I missed them both. Then I need to see them in Heirs again. But I am happy now coz I understand and really sure how LMH feels about her. He stated his longing and love in front of his fans, he's done that bravely. 

Before that concert I sometimes was not sure about his feeling toward PSH, but saw him prepared the concert, his team made official goods resemble the purple dream catcher and the purple stage lightning (we knew that only purple dream catcher that ES brought for her sister but it has been given to him in LA), the 10 minutes appearance of CES aka PSH on screen before sang Painful Love, followed by Last Love and closed with Say Yes, made my heart fluttered..touched. I've never now that LMH has that side, very touching and honest.

Because people always said about his poker face

(for me it's similar to cold hearted person). But yesterday he is sooooo different... his poker face never showed up... that's the real LMH.

I've never been his fan before, it's true, I've never care about LMH, I've only watched BOF and few episodes of personal taste.  

oh my, he looks so sad... I hope they get to work things out soon... 
hey children... work things out already... you are really getting me so worried... I think you really will get along fine, just don't mind what other people says... work things out... discuss.... take it from me.. been there... done that!!!

eka5566 said: BellaL said: IsabelinaD said: Chingus, I have a request, We only had seen the kiss scene in slow motion, light scene, zoom scene, but I ALSO WANT TO SEE THE KISS SCENE IN FAST MOTION...to see LMH in a wild way...hahahahaha. Please, if somebody can find a gif or a video in FAST MOTION, please be free to share it 

Archived