[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest gingerpeach

Thank you so much for translations @moochigirl and @byul2014!

Can someone also so kindly finish translating the remaining video(s)? I think in one Shinhye was mentioning how she rly missed the cast/staff. I saw it in the screencaps..

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DamarisL

Hello i found that ... http://m.tvdaily.co.kr/article.php?aid=1390256473640913002w somebody know about they talking... Jks know where is PSH?

Chingus, I have a request, We only had seen the kiss scene in slow motion, light scene, zoom scene, but I ALSO WANT TO SEE THE KISS SCENE IN FAST MOTION...to see LMH in a wild way...hahahahaha. Please, if somebody can find a gif or a video in FAST MOTION, please be free to share it 
:P

I'm new here. Heirs made me found this forum. PHS's Stairway to Heaven was one drama that made me hooked to KDrama about 5 years ago. You would say that i'm more bias with PHS than LMH but after watching Heirs I began to see the other side of LMH and started shipping him to PHS. I just want to share my opinion regarding these two....I really, really want them to end up together but I'm hoping that they will take it slowly and distance themselves for now so they can find out if what they feel for each other is real and not reel. I'm very positive that they are attracted to each other and might be soulmates. They have so many similarities ... Both are ambidextrous, been involved in serious car accidents and suffered a lot , had suffered slump in their careers and later both been given a big break which is BOF and YB and on and on.

Guest comelcoke

@faidaris @stucked that picture might be somewhere someplace around Malaysia. because the red car behind was a car production by Malaysian company called Perodua Kenari. seems there is two Perodua Kenari behind (if i not mistaken).

Guest eka5566

Good morning MinShin Shippers  :x  :x Good Morning Uri Min ho and shin hye :x :x
I love heard Lee min ho statement  in his interview when he talking about KiSS

10758_1416181085286583_187822325_n.jpg

I think Shin Hye was there for a photoshoot/cf aside from taking a short break. She's with her staffs and her manager doesn't want fans to take pictures of her. I read in twitter she was there since Jan 17th.  She's really a ninja.  =))

Guest DamarisL

Hello, I found that ... http://m.tvdaily.co.kr/article.php?aid=1390256473640913002w somebody know about they talking... Jks know where is PSH?

Archived